Your advice for a T3 based cutting cycle

pocketboy

Awards
Greetings fellows !

I present you my sincere apologies in advance for that poor English. I am your best friend, indeed, I am French (irony, isn't it ?)

Well, first off, I am 23 years old, worked once for a notorious website that sell "stuff for rat lab" and received plenty of that stuff which I stock here. I also bought some legal compound like Epistane, M-drol and P-Plex.

My stock are mainly composed of Test-E (which I don't want to inject), T3, T4, and a looooot of Dianabol.

I am around 180lbs, 12% fat. I can't train as often as before (because of my Masters degree) and I had to face the most potent killing muscles thing in life : EXAMS ! (PS : it is so weird that i am always heavier that people that look a lot larger than me ..)

So I need something to get some fat burn (I love to get soooo shred that you can't even pinch my fat at all), while preventing muscle loss.

I already did that with 10mg of M-drol for a month, it went nice. But I remembered not using T3, or at least T3 was not effective at all.

My problem is that I tend to make a drama out of my bodyfat, so I often lower my calories too low, too quick, which lead to muscles burning, and body fat staying the same ... So I would definitely need something that would really help me with that !

As I am not into extreme requirement and result, please don't tell me "test bro" because I don't really like to shot myself ! (yeah, french are gays !)

Do you think some M-drol or Dbol would help me ?

I thank you very much, and wish you all (no, only the one who answer me) an happy new year !

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd cut with Epi bro. Since you'll b on a calorie deficit, its a pretty good idea. Just have your diet in check and do cardio 3-4 times a week and u should have good results.

pocketboy

Awards
I'd cut with Epi bro. Since you'll b on a calorie deficit, its a pretty good idea. Just have your diet in check and do cardio 3-4 times a week and u should have good results.
Thanks you for the answer.

The problem is for my short experience, Epistane as almost done NOTHING for me. It was virtually like taking sugar... Maybe I had a wrong bottle, maybe I expected too much.

I'm already good on cardio, even though I tend to cramp while taking Clen.

The thing last time I had a really good result with M-drol at low dose (10mg), but the "fat burning" wasn't enough (diet not amazing though).

Do you think i could maybe use epistane, and then another one ? or try a combo ?

(just asking, no flaming please :D)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
leep the t3 low not over 50mcg ed in my op and not more then 6wks or so
epi , teste and some preWO fore some kick is what is rec m, somthing like ASGT or N2KTS i like
wk1-12 500mg test ew
wk1-6 epi
wk1-6 t3
wk6-12need2slin (nother product i love from NTBM)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
and then PCT of course

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
leep the t3 low not over 50mcg ed in my op and not more then 6wks or so
epi , teste and some preWO fore some kick is what is rec m, somthing like ASGT or N2KTS i like
wk1-12 500mg test ew
wk1-6 epi
wk1-6 t3
wk6-12need2slin (nother product i love from NTBM)
He doesn't wanna pin test though. I agree with everything else here though.

pocketboy

Awards
yeah, last time i try to pin myself was not really a good experience (i had a swollen butt cheek).

And I'm more looking for a "comfortable" way to take my stuff. And the Test-E also would give me bloat, so same pb as Dbol

PVL

Banned
Awards
100mcg t3 a day split dose
50md Dbol a day split dose
1g test e split dose, 500mg 2 times a week

eat everything

that cycle should be run about 12 weeks with a tapering down with t3 and addition of t4 after 12 weeks. then switch to test prop 100mg EOD for about 4 weeks with the addition of nolva and clomid overlapping. run teh nolva, clomid for 12 weeks then switch to OTC PCT stuff to keep the boys functioning........

combo of t3/high dose test is like a cheap mans GH..........i got massive on that **** and was eating like 7-8k cals a day, with around 400-500g of protein and 1000g carbs, yes 1k carbs a day.

pocketboy

Awards
Thanks for the reply, nice cycle you recommend. But you missed the point if I may say.

I really don't want to pin some test, I want a short cycle (like 6 weeks or so), oral only, and focused not on being massive, but loosing as much fat as possible, or at the very least recomp.

But thanks for the advice.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol everyone is missing the point. I'd run the epi for 6 weeks at 30/40/40/40/50/50. Or u could run SD at a low dose like 10 mg for 6 weeks, but Epi will serve a better purpose. As far as T3, I know its really strong and can eat away muscle too. I'd only run that if I was pinning test too, but I know u don't want to, so its out of the question.

pocketboy

Awards
ah, lovely !

So you reckon Epi is strong enough to handle the T3 ? Also, is there any different to mix T3 and T4 (i have plenty of both)

How much do you reckon i should use of T3 ?

for my experience, my body react a lot better to SD than EPI, but maybe just had a bad batch, or low dose, or not focus enough on my cycle.

And what would you think of DBOL ? (beside water retention thingy, which go away as soon as i stop it ?)

PVL

Banned
Awards
ah, lovely !

So you reckon Epi is strong enough to handle the T3 ? Also, is there any different to mix T3 and T4 (i have plenty of both)

How much do you reckon i should use of T3 ?

for my experience, my body react a lot better to SD than EPI, but maybe just had a bad batch, or low dose, or not focus enough on my cycle.

And what would you think of DBOL ? (beside water retention thingy, which go away as soon as i stop it ?)
epi 30mg a day maybe 40mg in the AM with breakfast and a fatty meal.........

t3 100mcg a day split dose.............

pretty simple.........and lots of cardio, you can probably shed like 30 pounds

pocketboy

Awards
I'm 12% bodyfat, my abs are already quite visible, so I don't even have that much fat in my entire body ahah(if only i could transfer the fat burning to my girlfriend ... kidding).

So you think Epi should be taken in one dose, in the morning, with fatty meal (and add some omega pills ?)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah it will help with absorption since hormones r fat-soluble. I'd spread the doses out evenly throughout the day.

pocketboy

Awards
Thank, so if I understand correctly :
N°1 choice : Epi (6 weeks -> 30 - 50 mg)
N°2 : SD (4weeks - 5 weeks -> 10 - 20 mg)
N°3 : Dbol (???)

T3 : 50mg

split dose with omega 3.

Correct ?

pocketboy

Awards
PS : breaking news : I just saw a website that sell H-DROL clone, I never tried this compound but used to read that it is good to cut or recomp, do anyone of you is aware what's the best bang for buck for H-drol clone out there nowadays ?

Do you reckon it would be a better choice for me ?

Sorry for "arguing" about your decision,it's just i haven't thought about this one earlier

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any anabolic can be effectively used for cutting. Strong compounds like phera, tren, superdrol, etc.. All can work great. Even compounds that are traditionally known as bulkers can work for cutting, as they will help to add tons of lean body mass and allow you to do even more cardio without hurting gains. Add in T3 plus ECA and you will be golden. Diet is what is going to be key for the cycle. I find that manipulating the carb intake works the best. Some form of carb cycling would be your best bet IMO.

Something like:

Epi 30/30/40/40/40/40mg
T3 25/25-50/75/75/50-25/25mcg
ECA stack
Cardio 3x a week and weights 4x a week
Carb cycling diet

Would work very well in my opinion but again just about any anabolic or two can be used.

pocketboy

Awards
Hi there, i hope you had a lovely new year eve !

I thank you for this nice answer, that's what i've read (and that I actually believe also) that when you diet (and don't expect to pack any more muscles while doing it), you need just something to maintain your muscle mass, which doesn't need that powerful compound. I wasn't sure of that statement if you throw some T3 in it. I used to read horror story on how it is soooo powerful and will eat your muscles for breakfast.

To be honest, and it could be a shocker for you, I don't like to rely to much on anabolics. I know i could pin myself with test, throw dianabol in it, anti-E, and T3 and i'll pack 20 lbs and shred some fat. But I actually just want to use those (mild) compound to take back what i stupidly loose when I have exams, or unexpected accident. So i prefer that the few cycle i'm doing are actually effective, so i try to choose the best compound to help me with my main goal (loose fat, and put of a little more muscle)

About Carb cycling diet, i'm not familiar with it, i'll do some research.

And a question for you JudoJosh, if any compound is good to cut, can I use my Dbol then (which would be a good thing as i have too much of it here, so if i could not waste it).