ADVICE ON NEXT CYCLE??

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Been away for a while, now back trying to plan my next cycle..This time something mild maybe to help shed some BF..I have NO concern with packing on any more size. I like my size, just want to loose fat and harden up!!
What I have on hand is a couple bottles of SD, HDrol, Furuza A, & 11 sterone..I have ran a few test cycles, SD & HDROL SEVERAL TIMES AS WELL. I am curious to hear what you all think would be the best for me to run next out of what i have?? I open to stack options also.

Also I have enough anavar for an 8 wk cycle that I've been saving for quite a while..but was thinking of running closer to summer

I was thinking maybe furuza A stacked with 11 sterone..?? What do you guys think? Also what would you suggest the best dosing protocol would be?

Thanks in advance

standon

Banned
Awards
Since you got exp, fur at 350 and high as you can go on 11 sterone I'd say around 600

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Since you got exp, fur at 350 and high as you can go on 11 sterone I'd say around 600
I was thinking this too. With 11 sterone u have to go high as fock, gets expensive along with furaza, but he's got bottles already.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
furuza a @ 300mg for 6wks
11 oxo @ 500mg for 8wks
H drol @ 75 for 6wks

start all at the same time. even tho you have 3 ph's there they are all soo mild, and really weak. Hence the high doses. i bet the sides would be nothing

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
do any of you get tempermental on furuza?? i ran the above^^ over the summer and a little edgy until i dropped the furuza..Again im only trying to shed fat and harden up, don't care about getting any bigger so is the hdrol neccessary or would I be better without?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No the hdrol isn't necessary, but you'd gain some more size on it. Furaza and 11 oxo r fine though if u just wanna harden and cut up.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Anything fairly androgenic like furaza can make u more aggressive. Epi makes me pretty f*cking edgy all the time lol, helps a lot in the gym though.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i was reading that lower dosages of furuza &11 sterone were better for cutting and higher doses for size..Is this not true?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well it takes high doses of those to get noticeable effects since they're so mild.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
on my 2nd week at 300mg of furuza-A & 675mg of 11-sterone...should i stick here or bump to 1000mg of 11-sterone?..Again my goal is to drop as much bf as possible..

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Also another question....How do you determine what your maintence level of calories are? I have been on a very good diet of mainly boiled chicken tenders and veggies..trying to keep carbs low..I want to know this so I can guage where my calorie intake should be in order to loose fat..I am approx 6' 1" as of today around 196.5 lbs. but i have always held blubber around the core, side/lower back area. never been able to loose it, but i am more determined than ever this year!!! Any help is very appreciated

Thanks a ton

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah u can bump the 11 oxo up to 1000 mg. Determining your maintenance calories is a matter seeing how many calories u need to maintain your current weight. Slowly drop them to see if u start losing weight. There's tests u can get to determine your RMR but without one you'll have to gauge it the best u can.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i read online that to determine maintenance calories to take your current weight multiply it by 14-17 = maintenance calories.

anyone heard of this?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah that will give u a ballpark estimate. That will work, just play in that range.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
ok guys, cycle is going pretty well. looking to finish at end of feb..

what would be the best and most complete pct for this cycle??

srblan

Awards
  • Established
ok guys, cycle is going pretty well. looking to finish at end of feb..

what would be the best and most complete pct for this cycle??
Never ever ever start a cycle without PCT in hand. You never know when you are going to have to cut a cycle short because of side effects.

Get a SERM, a test booster, an AI like erase (mild, not to crush your estrogen levels), and something to combat cortisol. Do a search for PCTs for more specific advice.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Read my post about PCT in my sig... and like srblan said... NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES start a cycle without all PCT and anacillaries in your posession (not in the mail, not in your bro's car, in your posession).

ManBeast