need alittle help new to this

triz22

Awards
I recently recieved a bottle of liquid t3 it comes with an eye dropper the bottle says 100mcg x 30ml was trying to figure out how I would get 25mcg if I measure it with a sulin pin or any other ideas thanks for any input

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I recently recieved a bottle of liquid t3 it comes with an eye dropper the bottle says 100mcg x 30ml was trying to figure out how I would get 25mcg if I measure it with a sulin pin or any other ideas thanks for any input
You are saying that you have a 30ml bottle right? Not that there is a 100mcg per 30ml. Check the label again and it should say something like 100mcg per X ml. Which means that if you were to draw up X you would have 100. Then you just divide by 4 to get 25. So for example if it really was 100mcg per 30ml then you would draw up 7.5ml to get 25mcg (this was an example I highly doubt this would be the correct dosage unless you have on big ass bottle)

triz22

Awards
everything you said copycat makes sense.... its a small bottle I think its written on the bottle confusing it says 100 mcg X ( the x is squiggly) 30 ml so goin by the size of the bottle I got half of a 1/4 ml should give me 25mcg does this make sense to you?

datnewnew

Awards
You probably have a 30 mL bottle. In 1 mL there is 100mcg of the compound. To get 25 mcg, you would need 1/4 of a mL.