Gyno issue not subsiding

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Blood test shows estrogen levels are very low but still experiencing some gyno symptoms in one side of chest. Small lump and very mild sensitivity. Current protocol is low dose of test e with .5 Adex daily...thinking of switching to letro??

Or could progesterone be an issue? Even if test is the only thing being uses? In that case caber/dosinex could be the solution (not on hand at the moment though)

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Blood test shows estrogen levels are very low but still experiencing some gyno symptoms in one side of chest. Small lump and very mild sensitivity. Current protocol is low dose of test e with .5 Adex daily...thinking of switching to letro??

Or could progesterone be an issue? Even if test is the only thing being uses? In that case caber/dosinex could be the solution (not on hand at the moment though)
I don't think it's a problem with your AI. The arimidex should be a sufficiently powerful compound. It definitely seems effective since your estrogen levels are low. In other words, I don't think switching to letro or another AI will help.

With regards to prolactin-induced gyno, I thought that was usually only typical of the dienolones (e.g. tren, etc.). I'm not certain on this point so someone feel free to key in. I know it's possible to get prolactin gyno with regular test, but only because it aromatizes to estrogen. But you should have that issue fixed with your AI. I don't think a dopamine-receptor antagonist (e.g. caber) will be a good solution.

Could you describe your sensitivity? Is it just sensitivity or pain? How large is the lump?
Also, what's your test dose? How long have you been on it? When did you first notice the gyno?
Are you taking anything else like GH, peptides, etc?

Anyway, if all else fails, you're certain it's gyno, or you're freaked out, your best bet is to probably eliminate the source of the problem: the AAS. There are other options, but just remember you can always do that if all else fails.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Test dose was at 100-150mg per week. Recently increased to 500mg per week. Been on for a few months now and planning on staying on for another 3. Not painful, just mild sensitivity. Only on one side. Small lump pretty hard at this point, about the size of a pea. It's been this way for a good month now, don't think it's getting worse but definitely isn't getting better...I've had something similar happen in the past, and it seemed to clear up after I was OFF. Adex does not seem to help at all, estrogen levels are low. At this point the damage may be done so it might b pointless to stop early...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
And, not taking anything else. Just test and Adex. Thanks for any help!

xtreme1087

Awards
Hm, interesting. 100mgs is a real low dose of test, I'm surprised you're getting much out of it at all lol. 500mgs sounds a lot better. I wouldn't switch to letro as letro is a harsh sob and it completely crushes estrogen, which you don't want to do. Even at low doses, it can be hard to find your sweet spot for letro. You may consider taking 300mgs of B6 for possible prog gyno. As Jonny stated above, it would seem weird for this to happen as prog gyno typically comes from deca and what not, not test, but it sure couldn't hurt to try it. I was on a test/deca cycle and got a little gyno. Aromasin wasn't helping, so I started taking 300mgs of B6 everyday for several weeks and it wiped it out.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the help. I'll try the b6 at 300mg a day for a few weeks and hopefully that helps if not I may need to come off :(

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're only taking test e them I believe prolactin issues aren't part of it. I could understand if you were on a tren compound or deca but I doubt that's it. You'll just waste money on b6/vitex/etc

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
what does the lump feel like and what is it's exact location

bigyin

bigyin

Awards
Poss the stuff ur gettin is fake or not good. I had small case of a lump under my nip during course of test 500 and tren only thing that shifted it was Letro. I give Letro a big thumbs up! Took my lump down by 80-90% In a week. Just remeber to take adex after to stop rebound.

xtreme1087

Awards
If you're only taking test e them I believe prolactin issues aren't part of it. I could understand if you were on a tren compound or deca but I doubt that's it. You'll just waste money on b6/vitex/etc
I agree as well. Test E shouldn't cause any prolactin gyno, but it's still strange how the Adex won't take it away. B6 is cheap and couldn't hurt to at least try. I'm not a fan of letro; it'd be my second to last resort because it's such a harsh compound, even at low doses. I know a lot of people have success with it, but it's jacked a lot of others up as well. I know it works, it's just hard to find that sweet spot when dosing it. The last resort is of course quitting the cycle, but I'd certainly give it time before doing that.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Products are legit: prescription.
I've begun b6 yesterday so I'll give that a few weeks.

Lump is directly under the nip. Very mild sensitivity. Seems pretty hard at this point. Oval shaped. About the the size of a small raisin. I'm not sure if it's getting any worse, it's development has been slow over the last maybe 3 months.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
hey Fitmodel, I had a similar pea size lump, attached to the nipple. I got it (or at least noticed it) at the end of a PCT. I guess that Estrogen and other hormones where out of whack.

Anyway, I used Toremifene. I believe it was 90 mg daily for 2 weeks, then 45 mg daily for two weeks. The little sucker shrunk up and went away! Like magic. I did feel the boost in free test while using this, also.

These days I running on internal test exclusively, with no hormonal supplementation. Still no lump - both nips clean.

Good luck

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
goto 1 mg adex ED. see what happens. as for those anti prolactins......b6, vitex, p5p and l dopa are the 4 that will make a difference.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
hey Fitmodel, I had a similar pea size lump, attached to the nipple. I got it (or at least noticed it) at the end of a PCT. I guess that Estrogen and other hormones where out of whack.

Anyway, I used Toremifene. I believe it was 90 mg daily for 2 weeks, then 45 mg daily for two weeks. The little sucker shrunk up and went away! Like magic. I did feel the boost in free test while using this, also.

These days I running on internal test exclusively, with no hormonal supplementation. Still no lump - both nips clean.

Good luck
Is that the same as nolvadex/tamoxifen ...? Was ur lump hard at all?

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
Is that the same as nolvadex/tamoxifen ...? Was ur lump hard at all?
Torem is not exactly the same as tamoxifen. But it is a SERM, like Nolvadex(tamoxifen) or Clomid(clomiphene). It supposed to be more like Clomid, but without the vision side effects. It kind of locks estrongen out of breast tissue, in my basic understanding

yes, this raisin size lump was rock hard. You really could not notice it by looking unless I physically pulled the pec super tight. But you could feel it was there, no problem. I really don't know if it was gyno or maybe just a small cyst. But it is gone, and I hope it doesn't return the next time I screw with my natural hormone levels.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
The decision to stop the test for now has been made. I'm gonna switch to letro for 2-4 weeks and see how that works...can someone advise protocol? .66 day?