powerhouse labs m1t

Buffgammaman

Awards
is powerhouse labs m1t any good or is it fake like alot of the clones that have come out this year?

standon

Banned
Awards
Do yourself a favor m1t is like poison it will rape you, every review I've ever read says that

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Should be fine - provided that it came to u sealed. I did a lil google work & it looks okay. Seems like it's a company from the UK where m1t isn't banned. Make sure u got all ur pct and liver supps lined-up before u start. Def. be patient with this - most likely stay at 15mg. Every review I've ever read never said it'll rape you - just be smart about it and research. Good gains can be had, but don't expect to keep all of it.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Bro why don't you just run SD it is cheap as hell, powerful as an ox (arguably as powerful as M1T...forbidden fruit garners attention, though), and easy to find. SD is king.

rynie27

Awards
Run superdrol or get some real gear that doesn't rape your body. Not worth it man. I'm sure someone will chime in and say you will be fine with milk thistle so whatever...

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i think i read rape like 6 times in this thread. m1t sucks man, you dont wanna get raped do you?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Don't let m1t rape you, there's plenty else out there

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll be fine with just milk thistle or w/e, so just run it and let us know how it goes.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
He might need a AI. I hear chryasin is powerful stuff. Be careful if u use it.

Tbol

Awards
Sir, I am not that smart. I do not even know what m1t is. I do know RAPE IS BAD! Calling Mr.Supps........

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Run mtest by animal! 21 day pct is enough for m1t and/or Superdrol. Throw in some pink magic and rapeseed oil to be safe.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
M1T got me preg and never returned my calls...owes childsupport as a matter of fact.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
M1T got me preg and never returned my calls...owes childsupport as a matter of fact.
Another sad story of deadbeat m1t. When are we gonna learn?!

We should start an M1T crisis hotline.

"help! I think I just gave birth to my liver?!"

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah M1T is a slutty slut slut

It raped my butthole- I had to have surgery.....someone hold me

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm glad I haven't f*cked with him, I haven't got raped yet, I wanna keep it that way.

Tbol

Awards
Rapeseed is a classic! However, could someone quickly explain what makes m1t so bad? Educate a brother. Sd is supposed to be terrible on us, yet no one compares it to prison asss rape.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Rapeseed is a classic! However, could someone quickly explain what makes m1t so bad? Educate a brother. Sd is supposed to be terrible on us, yet no one compares it to prison asss rape.
All I know is from the logs I've seen and liver values it f*cked ppl harder than SD does.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I'm no O Chemist but judging from logs reviews etc it is the harshest ph ever made, even compared to SuperDrol, alpha one, phera, etc. maybe a chemist or student will chime in and help us out. I'm an o chem major at BSU but am only a freshman and have only taken core classes English, bio, etc

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it isn't a pro hormone. and schwell, that wasn't m1t, it just slipped you the roofie, the rest was all me, bwahahahahaha!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what you're talking about but if he doing a harsh ph ds like m1t or sd he needs a sarm
bahaha you obviously didnt get my joke along with all the other jokes here. of course he needs a Serm not Sarm.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
M1T seems nice at first, then it asks you to come over one day and handcuffs you to the bed unexpectedly...

Buffgammaman

Awards
well thanks for all the replys guys, and I didn't know there would be so much rapeing hahahaha

Buffgammaman

Awards
well thanks for all the replys guys, and I didn't know there would be so much rapeing hahahaha
Should be fine - provided that it came to u sealed. I did a lil google work & it looks okay. Seems like it's a company from the UK where m1t isn't banned. Make sure u got all ur pct and liver supps lined-up before u start. Def. be patient with this - most likely stay at 15mg. Every review I've ever read never said it'll rape you - just be smart about it and research. Good gains can be had, but don't expect to keep all of it.

Thanks Oli, yea I know that it's from the UK but so was this m1t by stealth labz and it was bunk. If you know some bros that have said some good things about it I would apricate a heads up on that or maybe you could pass me a link to a log that was done on it.

Thanks again

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Rape is a crime u guys, it can cause severe mental trauma.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
The thought of M1T makes me want to ball up in the tub naked and cry.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
He said he loved me and THIS time it'd last longer than 3 weeks... fn gone w/o as much as a phone call

lxgoffxi

Awards
wtf are you all bsing about. m1t is awesome but i cut the dose by splitting the pills down to 5mg. i only do 14 days straight at 5mg with massive gain . no sides whatsoever.