powerhouse labs m1t

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tbol
    Rapeseed is a classic! However, could someone quickly explain what makes m1t so bad? Educate a brother. Sd is supposed to be terrible on us, yet no one compares it to prison asss rape.
    All I know is from the logs I've seen and liver values it f*cked ppl harder than SD does.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tbol
    Rapeseed is a classic! However, could someone quickly explain what makes m1t so bad? Educate a brother. Sd is supposed to be terrible on us, yet no one compares it to prison asss rape.
    I'm no O Chemist but judging from logs reviews etc it is the harshest ph ever made, even compared to SuperDrol, alpha one, phera, etc. maybe a chemist or student will chime in and help us out. I'm an o chem major at BSU but am only a freshman and have only taken core classes English, bio, etc
    •   

3. it isn't a pro hormone. and schwell, that wasn't m1t, it just slipped you the roofie, the rest was all me, bwahahahahaha!

4. Quote Originally Posted by jonesBones40 View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about but if he doing a harsh ph ds like m1t or sd he needs a sarm
    bahaha you obviously didnt get my joke along with all the other jokes here. of course he needs a Serm not Sarm.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29

bahaha you obviously didnt get my joke along with all the other jokes here. of course he needs a Serm not Sarm.
    Yeah I get that now I'm embarrassed, ha and yea it was a typo g

6. M1T seems nice at first, then it asks you to come over one day and handcuffs you to the bed unexpectedly...

7. well thanks for all the replys guys, and I didn't know there would be so much rapeing hahahaha

8. Quote Originally Posted by Buffgammaman View Post
    well thanks for all the replys guys, and I didn't know there would be so much rapeing hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    Should be fine - provided that it came to u sealed. I did a lil google work & it looks okay. Seems like it's a company from the UK where m1t isn't banned. Make sure u got all ur pct and liver supps lined-up before u start. Def. be patient with this - most likely stay at 15mg. Every review I've ever read never said it'll rape you - just be smart about it and research. Good gains can be had, but don't expect to keep all of it.

Thanks Oli, yea I know that it's from the UK but so was this m1t by stealth labz and it was bunk. If you know some bros that have said some good things about it I would apricate a heads up on that or maybe you could pass me a link to a log that was done on it.

Thanks again

9. this cracks me up. good thread.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29
    this cracks me up. good thread.
    Don't laugh at our pain and misery
    •   

11. Rape is a crime u guys, it can cause severe mental trauma.

12. The thought of M1T makes me want to ball up in the tub naked and cry.

13. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy
    The thought of M1T makes me want to ball up in the tub naked and cry.
    Its not your fault, it's not your fault!

14. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy
    The thought of M1T makes me want to ball up in the tub naked and cry.
    Don't worry bro you'll b okay, it happens to the best of us.

15. He said he loved me and THIS time it'd last longer than 3 weeks... fn gone w/o as much as a phone call

16. Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big
    He said he loved me and THIS time it'd last longer than 3 weeks... fn gone w/o as much as a phone call
    The problem was u put out too early, so he didn't respect u.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

The problem was u put out too early, so he didn't respect u.
    M1T gave me 2 options... give it to him or he was going to take it. To br fair I was asking for it dressed the way I was

18. Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big

M1T gave me 2 options... give it to him or he was going to take it. To br fair I was asking for it dressed the way I was
    But did u tell him to stop?

19. wtf are you all bsing about. m1t is awesome but i cut the dose by splitting the pills down to 5mg. i only do 14 days straight at 5mg with massive gain . no sides whatsoever.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 02:32 AM
  2. Axis Labs/iForce Labs Stack???
    By totti10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 04:21 PM
  3. Vitamin D: The Surprise Powerhouse
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 03:55 AM