Lowering BF on cycle

toofat

toofat

Awards
Gains are much faster using prop on my cycle. Keeping my diet 90% clean but looking for advise on cutting down the BF. Current stats 5'7" 210lbs 16% week 6 prop, tes-E, ending 6 weeks of 50mg/day winny today.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Cut carbs by 25%, cut overall cals by 15%. add in 3-4 30min cardio sessions a wk.

toofat

toofat

Awards
What's your diet?
The plan was to keep cals low and protien high. but even wit the gear this makes for a lethargic workout. i find myself carb craving. i would say i am fairly clean but thinking of interm fasting and some cardio. perhaps liss or hitt or sprints. really need to cut down the bf but endomorph i am...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hmmm I haven't read much on interm fasting. I'd say u could have all your carbs pre and post and cardio 3-4 times would b good too. What's your usual daily intake?

toofat

toofat

Awards
Hmmm I haven't read much on interm fasting. I'd say u could have all your carbs pre and post and cardio 3-4 times would b good too. What's your usual daily intake?
Just below maintenance at 1800 cals. interm fast is post shake at 7 pm and not eating until 2 pm the following day. Fast5 i think is the term. Has always worked well in the past, but makes for a lethargic workout. Tes allows me to to stay anabolic while doing this. But I have to get the BF down.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I understand bro. That diet is interesting to say the least, I'm glad it works for u though.