last dose of Hdrol , pct

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
Hi , I took my last dose yesterday Should I begin torem today or another 24 hours from now ?

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
Thanks brother hah just making sure got a solid 13lb gain I'm pretty happy ran it for 6 weeks tho with tons of liver care can't wait to do something a tad stronger in the future

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
How did hdrol work for you?? Im tjinking of running helladrol, u get good gains??
I loved the pumps just make sure you have liv 52 and i threw in organ shield by purus labs. I also used geared up nutritions clone called juiced and I loved it by about a week in , pm me if you have any questions bro

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks brother hah just making sure got a solid 13lb gain I'm pretty happy ran it for 6 weeks tho with tons of liver care can't wait to do something a tad stronger in the future
Good gains, I'm sure you'll love Epi then, its stronger and with a good diet you'll lean up some too.

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
Good gains, I'm sure you'll love Epi then, its stronger and with a good diet you'll lean up some too.
I can't wait maybe try it this upcoming summer , this is my first time trying torem also as my seem along with some test boosters otc

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I haven't tried torem, but a lot of ppl prefer it over nolva. I love clomid personally, gets my boys back pretty quick.

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
I haven't tried torem, but a lot of ppl prefer it over nolva. I love clomid personally, gets my boys back pretty quick.
Well in about a week ill deff let u know how the torem goes because I feel very shutdown

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Fur sure. I wish u a speedy recovery bro, eat big, train big.

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
day 4 and already feeling great and hitting the gym just as hard , im sure the hdrol is long gone, im trying to suppress cortisol best i can and started an natty test booster along with my torem, i did 120mg first 3 days now and started 90mgs and will taper weekly. appreciate the support brother this is my first torem run and so far nothing but positive things to say but its still rather early.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
day 4 and already feeling great and hitting the gym just as hard , im sure the hdrol is long gone, im trying to suppress cortisol best i can and started an natty test booster along with my torem, i did 120mg first 3 days now and started 90mgs and will taper weekly. appreciate the support brother this is my first torem run and so far nothing but positive things to say but its still rather early.
That's good to hear. Your cortisol won't really spike until about 14 days after cycle, so as long as u control it then you'll b good. Erase or lean extreme r great for cortisol control.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
I am going to run torem in my pct from helladrol in the next few weeks as well... torem is great and in my opinion better than the others but everyone will give you a different opinion on this... now i can definitely understand you wanting to control cortisol, as to me that is very important during a pct... you are wise in running lean xtreme, but another thing that I would HIGHLY recommend is Need2Slin... especially if you tend to eat a good amount of carbs... make sure your running daa in there and you should be good... glad to hear that the torem is working out for you... i am running ostarine in mine to ensure i keep my gains...

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
check my helladrol log... i have had such a great experience with it... i cannot be more happy with the results that I have had on it... if you have any questions, let me know...

How did hdrol work for you?? Im tjinking of running helladrol, u get good gains??

datnewnew

Awards
check my helladrol log... i have had such a great experience with it... i cannot be more happy with the results that I have had on it... if you have any questions, let me know...
been semi-following your log dylan, you've done a great job with hdrol from what i've been reading.

would you recommend running 75/75/75/75/100/125 or something different? also, would it be better to just start at 50 rather than 75 for the first week?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
I would start with 75... i think starting with 50 is a waste to be honest... exactly what you just wrote is how im running it... I just kicked it to 125 today... i would start at 75 and if for some reason you have a bad reaction to it, go down... I highly doubt you will have any trouble but just be cautious and don't hesitate to ask me any questions you need help with...

been semi-following your log dylan, you've done a great job with hdrol from what i've been reading.

would you recommend running 75/75/75/75/100/125 or something different? also, would it be better to just start at 50 rather than 75 for the first week?

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
I am going to run torem in my pct from helladrol in the next few weeks as well... torem is great and in my opinion better than the others but everyone will give you a different opinion on this... now i can definitely understand you wanting to control cortisol, as to me that is very important during a pct... you are wise in running lean xtreme, but another thing that I would HIGHLY recommend is Need2Slin... especially if you tend to eat a good amount of carbs... make sure your running daa in there and you should be good... glad to hear that the torem is working out for you... i am running ostarine in mine to ensure i keep my gains...
That's actually exactly what im doing right now , kept everything so far actually I'm still going pretty hard and moving up in weight. My recovery time is all that's lacking

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
what mg are you dosing on osta? it can be suppressive with a higher dose... im going to dose mine 25 mg the first 2 weeks and then 12.5 for the next 4 weeks... im glad to hear your moving up and keeping everything!

That's actually exactly what im doing right now , kept everything so far actually I'm still going pretty hard and moving up in weight. My recovery time is all that's lacking

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
Update - I feel great kept all gains and decided to have a few drinks with friends hopefully doesn't upset anything. Can't wait for my next cycle I feel stronger and better than ever even though I'm mid PCT

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Update - I feel great kept all gains and decided to have a few drinks with friends hopefully doesn't upset anything. Can't wait for my next cycle I feel stronger and better than ever even though I'm mid PCT
Its good to hear all the weight is staying on, keep working hard bro.