11-KT Spray, 11-Ketotestosteron, 11-Oxo or AndroLean???

1. Registered User
    Answers

11-KT Spray, 11-Ketotestosteron, 11-Oxo or AndroLean???

What do you think would be the best product and why? The cheapest for sure is 11-OXO followed by 11-KT spray. What dosage is needed for which effects? Where are the differences in the products, especially with regard to AndroLean which also contains a 11-form. Looking for a product which can be used for a lean bulk or a diet with minimal sides and suppression.

2. Registered User
    Answers

noone has experiences with 11-keto/oxo stuff? what effects would 300mg 11-oxo per day have on body comp. and strength on a lean bulk resp. on a cut? From my knowledge this dosage needsno PCT
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

There probably aren't many people around who have tried all of these compounds, which is why you're not getting any responses.

I've tried 11-sterone (11-oxo clone) at various doses between 450 and 600 over 6 weeks (4 weeks at 450 and 2 weeks at 600) and can't really say I got anything really noticeable from it except some lethargy for the last 2 weeks when taking 600. I'm going to be starting 11-KT on Sunday for my post-Xmas-splurge cut so I'll let you know how that goes. There are a few logs on PHF and 11-KT seems to kick-in a lot quicker than 11-oxo so hopefully I'll get something from it.

225-300mg 11-oxo is about the bare minimum needed and this is more for a cut rather than a lean bulk. You would need to up the dosage to 450-600mg to use for a lean bulk, which adds to the cost.

If you use 11-oxo or 11-KT you can get away without any type of PCT unless you run them for 8 weeks or so and even then some DAA/Erase would be more than enough to recover. For Androlean you will probably need a light PCT regardless of the dosage/length and if you use 6 caps per day for 6-8 weeks then you're going definitely going to need something for PCT although a SERM still wouldn't be needed. Check the PP sub-forums are there are some threads showing the results from people who have used Androlean and also a few logs.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    There probably aren't many people around who have tried all of these compounds, which is why you're not getting any responses.

I've tried 11-sterone (11-oxo clone) at various doses between 450 and 600 over 6 weeks (4 weeks at 450 and 2 weeks at 600) and can't really say I got anything really noticeable from it except some lethargy for the last 2 weeks when taking 600. I'm going to be starting 11-KT on Sunday for my post-Xmas-splurge cut so I'll let you know how that goes. There are a few logs on PHF and 11-KT seems to kick-in a lot quicker than 11-oxo so hopefully I'll get something from it.

225-300mg 11-oxo is about the bare minimum needed and this is more for a cut rather than a lean bulk. You would need to up the dosage to 450-600mg to use for a lean bulk, which adds to the cost.

If you use 11-oxo or 11-KT you can get away without any type of PCT unless you run them for 8 weeks or so and even then some DAA/Erase would be more than enough to recover. For Androlean you will probably need a light PCT regardless of the dosage/length and if you use 6 caps per day for 6-8 weeks then you're going definitely going to need something for PCT although a SERM still wouldn't be needed. Check the PP sub-forums are there are some threads showing the results from people who have used Androlean and also a few logs.

It sounds as if 11-KT and Androlean seem to be more potent than 11-oxo. Thus i would lean towards them. Very nice answer from you.
  5. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

11 oxo is legit.........get it from PA

you have to dose it pretty high, but worth the price IMO........run it with something dry and you will like the results
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

People run 11oxo at almost 1g a day for effects. It's expensive. Orastan a or E are cheaper and work well too. You need a pct no matter what, just differing intensities
  7. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    People run 11oxo at almost 1g a day for effects. It's expensive. Orastan a or E are cheaper and work well too. You need a pct no matter what, just differing intensities
    good idea........some guys dont understand 11 oxo is legit, just need a really high dose to be effective.........
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    good idea........some guys dont understand 11 oxo is legit, just need a really high dose to be effective.........
    Yeah but when you dose it at 1g ED you have zero cortisol in your body......not ideal IMO. The bulk powder is a much better option $$ wise. Orsatan E (katandrol & CEL furuza a) need to be at 300-450mg to get good results so that will run you a couple bux also.

These mild cutting PH's are $$ to run effectively. But if you drop the coin you ll get good results...
  9. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Yeah but when you dose it at 1g ED you have zero cortisol in your body......not ideal IMO. The bulk powder is a much better option $$ wise. Orsatan E (katandrol & CEL furuza a) need to be at 300-450mg to get good results so that will run you a couple bux also.

These mild cutting PH's are $$ to run effectively. But if you drop the coin you ll get good results...
    yeah i personally would run the PHs as a kicker, and run prop, cyp or enan throughout for 12-16 weeks........then bridge it with epi or orastan til the levels are not so high(tapered dose into PCT). then run PCT overlapping the bridge.........but this is for experienced users bro.......not beginners
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

11 oxo is legit.........get it from PA

you have to dose it pretty high, but worth the price IMO........run it with something dry and you will like the results
    Pa doesnt sell 11-oxo anymore. He sells 11-kt
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

yeah i personally would run the PHs as a kicker, and run prop, cyp or enan throughout for 12-16 weeks........then bridge it with epi or orastan til the levels are not so high(tapered dose into PCT). then run PCT overlapping the bridge.........but this is for experienced users bro.......not beginners
    Experienced users would never run 11-oxo as a kicker
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

12. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Experienced users would never run 11-oxo as a kicker
    why would you say that? the main thing with a cycle is cortisol, from the high amounts of test in your body.......body tends to freak out and put on water weight
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:58 PM
  2. 7 and 11 spray stack vs. new PP AndroLean
    By beni182 in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 07:21 AM
  3. 11-spray + Androlean for summer cut?
    By AdelV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 04:16 PM