AndroMAss Question

cfresh1234

Awards
So my andromass v3 just showed up at my door now, its is 12:30 in the afternoon where I live, would it be fine to take the dose of 6 now and then be fine to take then normal dose of 6 again tomorrow morning or should I just wait untill tomorrow to start?

cfresh1234

Awards
I'll be fine taking my preworkout of white flood while on the AM right?

Aside from that question, just to let you all know Ill keep giving updates on how I progress with the AM.

Currently at:
5' 9"
185 lbs 23 years old. Id say ( not positive ) around 9-10% body fat.
Lifting for about 4 years now. Started at 140 lbs.

I can post pics if you guys want to see where I'm at now, and where I end up.

Supplements currently:

ON Optimen multi
ON Whey Protein
*** Triple Strength Fish Oil
White Flood preworkout

EAT ALOT, EAT CLEAN. Gain as much mass as f***in possible!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, you can take a pre-WO product while on the Androseries.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is andromass? Is it going to release? I read somewhere it's a precursor to nandrolone

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is andromass? Is it going to release? I read somewhere it's a precursor to nandrolone
Androbulk contains a precursor to nandrolone. It will be released next month. Andromass is already available and contains a Test and DHT precursor.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androbulk contains a precursor to nandrolone. It will be released next month. Andromass is already available and contains a Test and DHT precursor.
I thought andromass had a 1-testosterone precursor

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The previous version did, but not the current one. It was removed due to the high incidence of lethargy.
Really?? I'm surprised that you guys took that out I remember back in the day the original 1-test was the sh!t

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was surprised, too, but it wasn't my decision.
1-Test even Methyl 1-Test never made me Lethargic. The only compound that did and still does is Superdrol but i would always just up my caffeine intake and suck it up, in the name of more muscle.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
1-Test even Methyl 1-Test never made me Lethargic. The only compound that did and still does is Superdrol but i would always just up my caffeine intake and suck it up, in the name of more muscle.
Isn't taking caffeine not a good idea while on a substance like SD which is already increasing your blood pressure quite a bit? You only have one heart...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't taking caffeine not a good idea while on a substance like SD which is already increasing your blood pressure quite a bit? You only have one heart...
Not everyone experiences high BP from SD and the BP increase from caffeine is quite low (unless you're hyper-sensitive to caffeine).

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-Test made me very lethargic, same with 1-DHEA, M1T not so much, SD just makes me feel like death

cfresh1234

Awards
Day 3 of AM, today was legs, felt no difference yet in workout as of yet. Went hard, normal pumps.

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Im interested to c ur results...how long will you b taking it?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah 3 days is not gonna be any indicator of effectiveness on this type of supp......3 weeks maybe .......You figure after one week you'll start seeing some of the effects, something noticeable....then by week 3 you should start seeing some real results.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1-Test made me very lethargic, same with 1-DHEA, M1T not so much, SD just makes me feel like death
AndroMass make u tired?

When did u notice it kick in Ryan

cfresh1234

Awards
Yes, I know I know I won't feel full effect of AM until weeks 3-4 but just trying to keep you guys up to date on my experience.

Day 5 of AM: Today was chest day, felt great got maybe an extra rep on just about every lift. I attribute that to my clean diet though. Can't wait for weeks 3-4! Anwyays, up about a pound, but who knows my weight always flucuates a few pounds up and down. For those who asked, I'm starting with 4 weeks of AM, if I feel its working good around weeks 3-4 I'll order another bottle and go the full 8 weeks!

Anyone want pics of my current state?? Then pics for after?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, I know I know I won't feel full effect of AM until weeks 3-4 but just trying to keep you guys up to date on my experience.

Day 5 of AM: Today was chest day, felt great got maybe an extra rep on just about every lift. I attribute that to my clean diet though. Can't wait for weeks 3-4! Anwyays, up about a pound, but who knows my weight always flucuates a few pounds up and down. For those who asked, I'm starting with 4 weeks of AM, if I feel its working good around weeks 3-4 I'll order another bottle and go the full 8 weeks!

Anyone want pics of my current state?? Then pics for after?
Doing the same as you

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroMass make u tired?

When did u notice it kick in Ryan
V2 has, added AH V3 to counteract it and it has worked out great. Noticed the lethargy within the first week, by time the third week I noticed it felt just like a high dose 4AD/1-Test cycle back in the days, very full muscles and an insane pump. Strength started showing around the same time, has only gotten better as time goes on.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What ever happened in here?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards