Will gyno go away?

1. Registered User

Will gyno go away?

Hello,

I have developed some fat rings under my nipples,which are about of a 1,5cm radius measured from the nipple-ends.

I don´t know when I developed them,either from d-bol and test or from 8 months of gh.

i´ve stopped now taking hormones which aromatize and gh longer and I wonder if the gyno will dissappear by itself or if nolva has to be used?
    Thanks bros

fastflight:-)

2. Registered User

use nolva
  3. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastflight
    Hello,

I have developed some fat rings under my nipples,which are about of a 1,5cm radius measured from the nipple-ends.

I don´t know when I developed them,either from d-bol and test or from 8 months of gh.

i´ve stopped now taking hormones which aromatize and gh longer and I wonder if the gyno will dissappear by itself or if nolva has to be used?
    Thanks bros

fastflight:-)
    Yeah, 80 a day.
    •   

4. Registered User

add in some clen too, because if it's only fat, then it needs to be burned in order to go away.
  5. Running with the Big Boys

Bob, just wondering how much experience you have had with this?
    GH does not cause gyno but it can aggivate an existing case of it due to the IGF-1 increase. MORE than likely it was something you developed during the test and dball cycle because of both of them amoratizing and changing to estrogen.
    ALSO, Gynecomastia is not just a fat deposit on the chest... it is abnormally large breast in men.. so it can be a combination of fat deposits on the chest with/and a small lump underneath the nipple. In the case of it being a fat deposit, then diet will help to correct that but more than likely you will have to have surgery to correct the problem.. BUT in some cases, 80 mg/ed of nolvadex for a long period, has HELPED reduce the gyno.. I think it was something like 6 weeks but I would have to have Bobo come and comment on the length..
    You might want to go to http://www.gynecomastia.org/ and do some more reading..
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    Bob, just wondering how much experience you have had with this?
    first hand experience, i had something like this, i thought it was gyno, but it more like female pattern fat distribution, so i took nolva at 60mg a day, and clen at 100mcg everyday for 3 weeks and it was all gone. I'm a natural ectomorph, so i burn fat a lot easier than most, so it will probably take a little longer for this guy.
  7. Running with the Big Boys

Personally I would like to see what you diet is looking like because I think that might be something to do with it
  8. Registered User

Thanks guys,I think stopping steroids abruptly did contribute to it,too but the sensitivity varies through the day and it becomes more or less painful to nearly not painful at all.

There are very small lumps under my nipples and if I had´t such a low Bf% it would be hard to see if at all.you can see it thst they are there though.

I have little to no fat on my chest,abs,breast.

i´ve heard a cream could help(andractim)?
  9. Registered User

ideas

I would make a localized delivery transdermal containing, caffeine, 3alpha and formestane. Rub that on your chest daily. Also 80mg of nolva a day and start eating very clean testosterone-friendly foods. (red meat,fish oils,vegetables,etc)

Gyno is serious stuff and there's a good chance you can get rid of it without surgery, but it's gonna cost ya.
  10. Registered User

Yeah,I´m using caffein since short and it´s far superior than coffee,did sleep about 9hours the whole weekend and I´m using my asthma medication which is a very strong
    adrenergic med(fenoterol plus Ipratropiumbromide),some cortisone I have to use also.

I have some yohimbine,too.

I´m not experienced in making transdermals at all,but the caffein is a buzz,togehter with the fen.
    I´m training about 2-3hours endurance/day vand I hope this altoghether will cut the sh*t.I also added some sall amount of TNE sublingually which seems to help.

Will use Nolva although I don´t like its sides,or finally try a transdermal.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno not going away (Tamoxifen + Erase)
    By mcr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 11:53 PM
  2. making gyno go away. do i need more supps
    By Templar in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 07:05 AM
  3. My SD gyno is going away!
    By Never_Enough in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 02:01 PM
  4. Gyno going away.