SAN-T-100, Transdermals, 1-AD

Carl Willingham

Awards
Damn, I just spent my whole day off reviewing all the great info on this site. Had a couple of specific questions I wanted to ask. I am an experienced athlete but am educating myself about prohormones for first time use. I recently bought a product from SAN called T-100 that seemed to be a real good product judging from limited reviews and feedback from a guy I know. Then I stumble on the the bodybuilding.com site and it's getting flamed all over the place (fill in the sinking feeling in the gut sensation). Anyone have any experience with this product, I know it has to be taken with flax oil for max benefit and as little breakdown in the liver as possible. Does this really make any difference in absorption rate? I can return 2 of the 3 bottles that I have (1 is already opened) but I'm probably gonna try the bottle and give feedback with a stack (SAN A-100 4-AD). With the refund from the other two stacks I got a little money to play with. I work with a family, how big a pain is the transdermal solutions like T-1 Pro as far a application and how common are the rashes? I'm willing to sacrifice the time to apply it but I hate the rash idea. For a newbie like myself is the transdermal necessary or will I still get good gains with the SAN or maybe 1-AD by Ergopharm with some Androspray. Hope these questions aren't an annoyance to anyone, I just wanted to get some specific answers. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, including dosages (250lb man). Thanks

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Carl Willingham
For a newbie like myself is the transdermal necessary or will I still get good gains with the SAN or maybe 1-AD by Ergopharm with some Androspray. Hope these questions aren't an annoyance to anyone, I just wanted to get some specific answers. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, including dosages (250lb man). Thanks
I personally have not used 1-AD, but all the guys (that I have talked to) that have used it said that they experienced moderate to good gains while using it. SAN's T-100: I have hear a few good reviews of that.  But, honestly, transdermal is the way to go if you want maximum benefits.

Run the following in a 4 week "on"/4 week "off"/ 4 week "on"/ many weeks off format

Dosages for all of the above orals: for a 4 week cycle:

1-AD: Start at 400-500mg/day for the first couple of weeks, and if gains are not really noticable, then go to 600-700mg/day for the remaining two weeks.

SAN T-100: Start off at about 300mg/day, spread throughout the day with a meal high in EFA's (flax would be the best choice, or penut butter), and if gains are not noticable, go to 400-500mg/day for the last 2 weeks.

Transdermals: for a 4 week cycle:

T-1 (10g 4-AD, 5g 1-Test): I would say start off at 1 pump, 2 times per day (total of 4ml/day) for 4 weeks, take 4 weeks off, and then do 4ml/day again for 4 more weeks.

*****POST-CYCLE RECOVERY*****

6-OXO: 400-600mg/night for the first 3 weeks of the "off" periods.

Never underestimate the importance of the post-cycle recovery period.  This is the time where it is crucial to elevate your body's natural production of Testosterone back to normal as fast as possible to keep as much of the "on cycle" gains that you worked so hard to achieve.

BTW, dont worry about the questions...that's what guys like me live for ;)

LG. :cool:

Carl Willingham

Awards
Lifeguard, thanks for the tips. BTW, I looked for about 4 hours on this site today, you happen to know what the dosage of T1Pro is per pump or spray and how long it lasts in that dosage? Thanks again bro. The transdermals seem great as long as it is not rocket science to apply and I can't harm my little daughter with residue....

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: SAN-T-100, Transdermals, 1-AD

T-1 (10g 4-AD, 5g 1-Test): I would say start off at 1 pump, 2 times per day (total of 4ml/day) for 4 weeks, take 4 weeks off, and then do 4ml/day again for 4 more weeks.

LG. :cool:
even for a first time user, you thinkg 4mL will be sufficient? that would be what...83mL 1-androstene and167mL 4-adnrostene. thats decent but i would bump that to 1.5-2 squirts x 2/day, even for a first use of cycle. My thoughts. Sage

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Hey Carl,

What gym do you workout at? We live in the same town.

Carl Willingham

Awards
Used to go to Wilson's now work out with a friend in his basement. How bout you? Any tips if you have a good one? Sage: How do the squirt measurements compare in mg dosages, as I'm so used to this measuring component. T1Pro specifically. I squirt would equal ..mg 1T and ..mg4ad, and are you going by actual dosages or just the 30- 40 percent absorption most are estimating. Thanks

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I am at Gold's right now, used to go to Wilson's around 10 years ago, the I switched to Body Basics and now at Gold's. Probably go back to Body Basics after my membership is up.