high dose AMS 4ad RD

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
has anyone dosed this high and gotten decent results? rec dosage is 2tabs a day. i started taking 4 a day over the weekend. aanyone use this solo with decent results? and any reps know how much 4ad is actually in each tab?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested to see how high it could be effectively dosed as well, think some people ran the old stuff up to a gram a day

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
That's an expensive habit

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
i agree. not cheap. but if i can get decent gains off of 4boxes not to bad~$120 for 8wk. looking for a compound that will give me 5-7lb that are easy to keep. hated hdrol and 1ad. more sides than gains for me.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe one will reply
Just saw this and I am on my iPhone. Ill get back latter with better info. Not I, but other reps have gone this high.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any ph to test is pretty sucky solo. Def recommend running something else along with it for those 8 weeks, like epistane, or dimethazine.

4 tabs is okay, id like 6-8

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
ive got the following on hand: 1-1/2 bottle Androhardv2
3/4 bottle Maxlmg
1-1/2 bottle hdrol
1 bottle phreak(superdrol+hdrol)
2 bottle 1androRX
already started stacking 4tabs androhard and 75mg mlmg. i week in so far.
Any ph to test is pretty sucky solo. Def recommend running something else along with it for those 8 weeks, like epistane, or dimethazine.

4 tabs is okay, id like 6-8

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive got the following on hand: 1-1/2 bottle Androhardv2
3/4 bottle Maxlmg
1-1/2 bottle hdrol
1 bottle phreak(superdrol+hdrol)
2 bottle 1androRX
already started stacking 4tabs androhard and 75mg mlmg. i week in so far.
Should be good then, andro hard/lmg is a good addition.

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
any thoughts on utilizing the rest of the compounds. been thinking about that superdrol on workout days for a few weeks...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on alpha mass and.4ad for about.six weeks now. Ive gained roughly 8 lbs

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd recomend the hdrol at about 75-100mg.

if you want to, you could add in 10mg of sd for pre w/o. it wont add much in terms of sides, if any at all, but will give a nice anabolic boost, while the hd will provide you with stable blood androgen levels over a 24hr period.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
yeah... that sounds real nice. you ever did it yourself?
I'd recomend the hdrol at about 75-100mg.

if you want to, you could add in 10mg of sd for pre w/o. it wont add much in terms of sides, if any at all, but will give a nice anabolic boost, while the hd will provide you with stable blood androgen levels over a 24hr period.

tattoopierced1

I've taken up to 4 tabs of 4AD before, works out pretty nice for me (i'm 260lbs mind you)

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
yea i feel pretty good at 4. def fixed the libido issue i usually have with mlmg. also feel great in the gym.

tonybaby

Awards
I assume your talking about the older rd caps and not the newer chrome series rde caps ?

tonybaby

Awards
wtf are chrome caps? they even out yet?
They've been out for about a week. Go to google and type advanced muscle science chrome series, should be the first result. I just bought the (2)1andro combo - hoping to stack it with some katanadrol next week.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
keep us posted

boogyman

Awards
I was wondering about higher doses of these products as well. Just finished a successful 4 week run of Decavol and 4-AD at 2 caps a day. Looking forward to another run over winter, but I wanted to add 1-AD, and run all three at 3 caps a day for 6 weeks. Any comments?

tattoopierced1

I was wondering about higher doses of these products as well. Just finished a successful 4 week run of Decavol and 4-AD at 2 caps a day. Looking forward to another run over winter, but I wanted to add 1-AD, and run all three at 3 caps a day for 6 weeks. Any comments?
You'll be fine at 3 caps per day.