stacking m1t and 4ad...

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
in my previous cycles of m1t i never stacked 4ad with it. i want to do another cycle in december most likely and was wondering what the dosage should be for the 4ad. since i'm staacking should i use a lower than normal dose of 4ad or just use ~600mg daily? i was also wondering if i could stack 19nordiol with these two? again, would i need to lower the nordiol dosage since it is in a stack or just go with an average dose?

thx guys :)

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
also, should the 4ad be started before the m1t like a week or two before, or start both at the same time?

bigman420

Awards
you can start it before if you want...keep the dosage the same...i used legal gear 4ad+ transdermal when i did my m1t/4ad cycle, but if you are going with 4ad pills, go with the dosage on the bottle or twice the bottle dosage if you are a big person

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
also, should the 4ad be started before the m1t like a week or two before, or start both at the same time?
Depends on the purpose of the 4AD. If it's just to combat the sides, start at the same time. If you want to get some muscle out of the 4AD start it earlier as it takes longer to see gains from 4AD.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
you can start it before if you want...keep the dosage the same...i used legal gear 4ad+ transdermal when i did my m1t/4ad cycle, but if you are going with 4ad pills, go with the dosage on the bottle or twice the bottle dosage if you are a big person

i'm going to be using a trans. 600mg a day sound good? i weigh ~183.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
i'm going to be using a trans. 600mg a day sound good? i weigh ~183.
Assuming ~40% absorption, 600mg/day should do you wonders. Just watch out for random wood :blink: .

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the purpose of the 4AD. If it's just to combat the sides, start at the same time. If you want to get some muscle out of the 4AD start it earlier as it takes longer to see gains from 4AD.

i'd like to get some muscle out of it to, how long do you think i should start it before the m1t?

anyone have any comments on adding in the nordiol?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
i'd like to get some muscle out of it to, how long do you think i should start it before the m1t?

anyone have any comments on adding in the nordiol?
A week before. The 4AD/M1T is gonna bloat the **** out of you, adding in 19-nor will probably worsen the bloat. Either way you might wanna consider a low dose of an AI or nolva throughout. The AI would counteract bloat plus prevent gyno, while nolva would only prevent gyno but not bloat. Another thing to consider, adding an AI will lower estradiol levels greatly, this combined with M1T, from personal experience, is really rough on the joints. But 19-nor might help with that. I think I just confused myself... :think:

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
A week before. The 4AD/M1T is gonna bloat the **** out of you, adding in 19-nor will probably worsen the bloat. Either way you might wanna consider a low dose of an AI or nolva throughout. The AI would counteract bloat plus prevent gyno, while nolva would only prevent gyno but not bloat. Another thing to consider, adding an AI will lower estradiol levels greatly, this combined with M1T, from personal experience, is really rough on the joints. But 19-nor might help with that. I think I just confused myself... :think:

i was going to run 20mg ed of nolva throughout just b/c i'm paranoid about gyno. guess i'll leave the nordiol out, it just seems like some interesting stuff, maybe i will give it a try with something in the future.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wrestler119 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Supplements 35
Anabolics 10
pestis Anabolics 27