Slick2oo4

Banned
Awards
Im pondering on my cycle for jan feb.

1-6 300mg 1-Test Trans.
1-6 700mg 4-ad Trans.
1-6 or 3-6? 14mg M-OHN 17a-methyl Hydroxy Nandrolone
3-6 20mg M5 17-alpha-methyl 5-alpha Androstenediol
Milk Thistle, mabe NAC for the liver then the usual zma trib cold showers nolva for pct.

Too much?? Sound alright?? Itll be right in time for spring break hopefully the M5 will
harden me up real good at the end. And im gonna try to squeeze in one 6wk cycle of
1test 4ad before then. Id appriciate ur feedback. Im just tryin to put as much meat as i
can on this 6'7 frame.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I would say a higher dose of the M4OHN and maybe drop the 4AD since it looks like you are going for a cutting/recomp stack. The M4OHN could take care of any libido problems, and combining 4AD with M4OHN can lead to a higher risk of gyno... I would advise against combining methyls, but nobody seems to care about that anymore :rolleyes:

Also, if you are trying to add mass, including either M1T or M14ADD with the 1T/4AD cycle before this one could prove useful... or maybe even some superbol if Sledge has it out by then.

cm5

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Looks cool, but I'd up the doses for sure, as cm5 suggested. I'd start with the 4AD and 1T alone for weeks 1-2, then lose the 4AD weeks 4-6, but add 30-40mg M4OHN and 60-100 mg M5AA. Spread the doses out 4 times per day, and keep the 1T going throughout. With your size, these doses should be fine, based on what seems to be effective range. This is, of course, my opinion only. PCT should be 4-6 weeks and include liver supps (also used on cycle) and nolva.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stack looks good except drop the M4OHN(complete crap) and up the M5AA to 75-100mg. 6'7", how much do you weigh?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Isnt that quite a high 1T:4AD ratio? At your height(and I assume high weight) I would consider ~400mg 1T trans per day.

Run the Mohn from 1-6 @ 20-30mg ED
Run the M5AA from 3-6, start out with 30mg ed, and raise it depending on results. Some have used up to 100mg ED I think.

Slick2oo4

Banned
Awards
No im only about 210lbs very slinder typical b-ball player. Its hard for me to pack
on the lbs i eat like a horse drink 4-6 shakes a day but i burnit all off. But thanks
for all ur input.
1-2 M1T
1-6 1-test
1-6 4ad I start pct fri so 4 weeks from then will be 8th Then start this cycle on the
16th and pct would start on thanks giving so no problem eating over maint.

Last edited: