weight gainer on cycle

Tbol

Awards
Yes or no on using weight gainer while on Beastdrol cycle? Any recommendations? My schedule makes eating enough difficult? Thanks guys!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything that facilitates easy calorie consumption is great on cycle if you're bulking. Only problem I have with weight gainers though is they have too much of things I don't need and not enough of things I do need. I make my own twice a day with my friend mr blender.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Alot of peeps on this thread would die, saying "NOOOOOO only cage free organic corn fed happy blue eyed chicken and cage free organic chemically free happy vegetables from the north west!" weight gainers are a great product but they arnt all made equally. some have tons of fillers so you gotta kinda watch what your buying. i have one if im lacking on cals for that day, and i use ON gainers. or just add a extra scoop of protein powder and stuff like a banana and peanut butter some oats to it....

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
get a bag of dextrose, creatine mono, peanut butter, whey & casein.....make your own brew. This way you can adjust carbs/fats/pro to what your body is doing (adding fat, LBM, etc etc, but regardless you can make changes)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Yes or no on using weight gainer while on Beastdrol cycle? Any recommendations? My schedule makes eating enough difficult? Thanks guys!!
if its his schedule thats making it difficult to eat enough, he probably doesnt have much access to a blender to whip up a nice home made gainer brew. in which case, powdered gainers could be a great choice. the ON gainer, as mentioned earlier, looks like a good choice.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
cyto gainer or the animal one were my favorites i tried

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I like making my own.

Skim Milk (mixes better)
natty pb
oats
combo whey/casein protein (I like dymatize elite gourmet and bsn syntha-6)
banana

Make a couple of those and keep them in the fridge at work.

Also, the VPX Zero Impact protein bars are awesome tasting and higher calorie / low sugar / healthy / etc. Definitely great for putting on mass and easy to carry around.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm a gainer shake man myself :) probably don't need to be either.

Up Your Mass was my go to, but I think I'm going to back off that because of the soy. The ON Serious Mass was my next choice, I would recommend a half a serving and that still gives you 125g carbs and makes the bag last twice as long.
I think I may have to go back to real gains though to chain it up a bit and get more protein per serving.

Tbol

Awards
Thanks guys! I'm gonna look at some different options. Cholesterol concerns me though. Thanks again for the input.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks guys! I'm gonna look at some different options. Cholesterol concerns me though. Thanks again for the input.
I would say look at pro complex gainer or serious mass (half serving daily) or real gains they all have solid profiles.
Up Your mass while has great carbs the protein is soy.

I should create my own gainer with the good carbs and normal protein :) to let ppl have the best of both worlds and start selling it in the store.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When, on hormones protein is synthesized much quicker. High protein will benefit you