Is AI cycle support throughtout entire cycle necessary?

Roniboney

Awards
Hey guys.I'm 22 and I'm about to start my first cycle and I'll be using Havok.I'm going to order all of my stuff today but I'd like to have this cleared up.

Will Milk Thistle,Saw Palmetto,Hawthorn Berry be good as a pre-cycle liver cleanser

and can I take my AI:Cycle support just through my 6 week cycle?

I've seen people who run a 2 week pre cycle,a 6 week cycle and a 4 week PCT who swear by it and use it everyday.Its expensive enough but if it will prevent me from effing myself up I'll get enough for 12 weeks.

Heres what my cycle would look like with it:

Preload Week 1-2 and use throughout entire cycle
Anabolic Innovations – Cycle Support (2 scoops per day, 1 morning, 1 night)
Milk Thistle,Hawthorn Berry,Saw Palmetto,Taurine

Week 3
RPN Havoc 20mg(10mg morning, 10mg before workout)

Week 4,5,
RPN Havoc 30mg(20mg morning,10mg before workout)

Week 6,7
RPN Havoc 40mg(20mg morning,20mg before workout)

Week 7,8
RPN Havoc 50mg(30mg morning,20mg before workout)

Week 9
Nolvadex (20mg per day)
Bioforge (3 pills per day, 1 morning, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)

Week 10
Nolvadex (20mg per day)
Lean Xtreme - (3 caps per day, 1 morning, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)

Week 11-12
Nolvadex (20mg per day)
Lean Xtreme - (3 caps per day, 1 morning, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)

Support supps are a multi,fish oil,glucosamine,and Taurine 2g daily

Should I taper off the Nolva or should the 20mg be ok.Really don't want to mess up on my first cycle

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First off, milk thistle is for liver, hawthorn for blood pressure, saw palmetto for prostate.
Secondly, cycle support has all that stuff in it. Taking extra is more of a precaution than anything. I always take extra hawthorn to keep the bp down.
Thirdly, Stoked or PCS would be what you want to add in with PCT, not cycle support. And yes, a PCT supporting supp like PCS or Stoked is a must for a methyl.
Lastly, don't take your Havoc and liver support (milk thistle or cycle support) at the same time. Give it at least half hour between doses so the liver support doesn't wipe out your Havoc. And the Nolva, bump it down to 10 the final two weeks, otherwise you might see some estrogen spike leading to gyno.

Roniboney

Awards
First off, milk thistle is for liver, hawthorn for blood pressure, saw palmetto for prostate.
Secondly, cycle support has all that stuff in it. Taking extra is more of a precaution than anything. I always take extra hawthorn to keep the bp down.
Thirdly, Stoked or PCS would be what you want to add in with PCT, not cycle support. And yes, a PCT supporting supp like PCS or Stoked is a must for a methyl.
Lastly, don't take your Havoc and liver support (milk thistle or cycle support) at the same time. Give it at least half hour between doses so the liver support doesn't wipe out your Havoc. And the Nolva, bump it down to 10 the final two weeks, otherwise you might see some estrogen spike leading to gyno.
Thanks a bunch dude.So what would the dosing for the post cycle support be.I've found it on the the same site I'm getting everything else so I guess I lucked out in that respect.

I was kinda thinking that the Nolva was too high.I had origionally placed it at 10mg for the last 2 weeks but was unsure about it so I raised it up a bit.

Ok so I'll run the Nolva at 20/20/10/10

I'll run cycle support throughout the entire 12 weeks(expensive but I don't wanna phuck my body up),and I'll grab some PCS

Any idea how to dose the PCS?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You don't need cycle support thru entire cycle...just while on Havoc, then switch from that to pcs for pct. And run it just like it says on the bottle.

xtreme1087

Awards
If you have enough Cycle Support on hand, I would continue it throughout your PCT. If you only have enough for your cycle, just run milk thistle and hawthorn berry to continue to cleanse your vitals throughout PCT. Those 2 supps are ones I take continuously while off cycle. When I'm on cycle I take Organ Shield. There's no reason to stack diff organ supports together. Once you finish the Cycle Support, just go back to milk thistle and hawthorn berry. FL3X is right, you can run Stoked or Post Cycle Support during PCT; they're essentially the same thing and they're cheap. My PCT setup for nearly any cycle is clomid, HCGenerate (or Bridge or Activate Xtreme), and a cheap DAA. DAA is good to stack in with any PCT. You do need to taper off the nolva and as FL3X suggested, taper down to 10mgs. You may want to get an AI on hand like Erase to combat any estrogen rebound you may experience towards the end of your PCT and after.