Should I use Aromasin on a D-Zine Cycle?

TheMaharaja

Awards
Running D-Zine for 5 weeks at 30 mg. Second cycle. I already have Nolvadex and Aromasin on hand. I planned on using the AI during week 3, and after, of PCT.

However, Ive been reading about people taking AI on cycle but they are usually taking deca or similar stuff, from what I've read. If so, what dosage?

Thanks in advance.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

TheMaharaja

Awards
Any particular reason why not? Im conflicted between prevention and using it during the last 2 weeks of PCT and after.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yes use it in pct, dont use it on cycle.

TheMaharaja

Awards
This board is extremely helpful, but sometimes I can't tell when people are being serious or not...The money isn't the issue, considering I already bought it. I really just want to preserve my gains as much as possible, and not get bitch tits. Will Aromasin aid in these goals?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
This board is extremely helpful, but sometimes I can't tell when people are being serious or not...The money isn't the issue, considering I already bought it. I really just want to preserve my gains as much as possible, and not get bitch tits. Will Aromasin aid in these goals?
Yes aromasin is a badass AI, use it for pct bro.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AI in PCT. I usually start week 3 so that while coming off the SERM it prevents estrogen rebound

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
You dont need such a strong AI for something like dzine, hed be fine with a otc supp like Erase, you dont want to completely kill your estrogen.
Personally I dont think you need some like asin or adex for any PH's really besides real real wet ones, they should be saved for real AAS like test and the like.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
You dont need such a strong AI for something like dzine, hed be fine with a otc supp like Erase, you dont want to completely kill your estrogen.
Personally I dont think you need some like asin or adex for any PH's really besides real real wet ones, they should be saved for real AAS like test and the like.
This is terrible advise dude DMZ is powerful and will shut you down.

You need a Serm I just ran 6 weeks of DMZ with Torem/Nolva as pct and libido was fine.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well erase would work fine as well. but you need like 3/2/1/1 starting week 3 of PCT. The stronger AIs aren't necessary at all, but you can just use a smaller dose if necessary. People run Erase on test cycles like they would script AIs

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
you can use low dose aromasin on cycle if you want... the excess estrogen is going to keep you shut down anyway in pct.....

i have seen bloodwork from dzne/epi cycles where estrogen actually ROSE on cycle....

but to prevent gyno on a dzine cycle, youre better off running nolva when symptoms arise, and winny or pstanz or even cabergoline.

dzine makes people lactate

TheMaharaja

Awards
AI in PCT. I usually start week 3 so that while coming off the SERM it prevents estrogen rebound
Yeah, thats the plan so far.

I hear a lot about how 'most' people dont need to worry about an AI, but Im worried about being part of those that do or could greatly benefit from it.

You need a Serm I just ran 6 weeks of DMZ with Torem/Nolva as pct and libido was fine.
For PCT I have Nolva, Aromasin, Retain and AI's Cycle Support. Planned on incorporating the retain and aromasin during the 3rd week of PCT.

Mrpersinality

Yeah, I did reading on there. I guess Im overly cautious after browsing a lot of gyno threads lol.

well erase would work fine as well. but you need like 3/2/1/1 starting week 3 of PCT. The stronger AIs aren't necessary at all, but you can just use a smaller dose if necessary. People run Erase on test cycles like they would script AIs
What dose do you recommend?

you can use low dose aromasin on cycle if you want... the excess estrogen is going to keep you shut down anyway in pct.....

i have seen bloodwork from dzne/epi cycles where estrogen actually ROSE on cycle....

but to prevent gyno on a dzine cycle, youre better off running nolva when symptoms arise, and winny or pstanz or even cabergoline.

dzine makes people lactate
Are you speaking from experience? I know you posted that you were prone to gyno (yeah ive been a creepy lurker for a while now). What dosage do you recommend? I want to use bottle for PCT too.

I ran an epi cycle, but like a moron, I didnt use a SERM so I lost a lot/most of the gains. I didnt experience puffy or sensitive nipples on or after cycle.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, thats the plan so far.

I hear a lot about how 'most' people dont need to worry about an AI, but Im worried about being part of those that do or could greatly benefit from it.

For PCT I have Nolva, Aromasin, Retain and AI's Cycle Support. Planned on incorporating the retain and aromasin during the 3rd week of PCT.

Mrpersinality

Yeah, I did reading on there. I guess Im overly cautious after browsing a lot of gyno threads lol.

What dose do you recommend?

Are you speaking from experience? I know you posted that you were prone to gyno (yeah ive been a creepy lurker for a while now). What dosage do you recommend? I want to use bottle for PCT too.

I ran an epi cycle, but like a moron, I didnt use a SERM so I lost a lot/most of the gains. I didnt experience puffy or sensitive nipples on or after cycle.

epi makes me lactate/swell up, along with sd, hd, phera, dzine etc.... basically anything otc focks wit my nipples..

im usually using aromasin 12.5mg ed on cycle (no matter what cycle) and different dosages of nolva depending on the cycle

dont do it if you dont have to, but thats how i do it

also, my typical pct...

clomid 100/100/75/50/50
aromasin 25mg ed (it tapers itself afterwards)
cabergoline .5 2x week/4 weeks

remember, estrogen is what your body uses to determine how much test you make....... more estrogen means your body wont want to make test...

ive even used letro the first two weeks of pct and then aromasin for a few weeks after with the clomid.

people say this and that about pct, but i always seem to get back to baseline numbers with my protocol

you dont "need" estro in pct, although it has biological functions in the human body, its only going to prevent you from creating more test in theory..

just some things to think about- there is no cookie cutter pct or on cycle guideline.... anyone who tells you there is, has no clue wtf theyre talking about

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I agree. He could use aromasin, but only at a very low dose since its so potent.

TheMaharaja

Awards
epi makes me lactate/swell up, along with sd, hd, phera, dzine etc.... basically anything otc focks wit my nipples..

im usually using aromasin 12.5mg ed on cycle (no matter what cycle) and different dosages of nolva depending on the cycle

dont do it if you dont have to, but thats how i do it

also, my typical pct...

clomid 100/100/75/50/50
aromasin 25mg ed (it tapers itself afterwards)
cabergoline .5 2x week/4 weeks

remember, estrogen is what your body uses to determine how much test you make....... more estrogen means your body wont want to make test...

ive even used letro the first two weeks of pct and then aromasin for a few weeks after with the clomid.

people say this and that about pct, but i always seem to get back to baseline numbers with my protocol

you dont "need" estro in pct, although it has biological functions in the human body, its only going to prevent you from creating more test in theory..

just some things to think about- there is no cookie cutter pct or on cycle guideline.... anyone who tells you there is, has no clue wtf theyre talking about
I agree. He could use aromasin, but only at a very low dose since its so potent.
Thanks for the advice. and very true re no cookie cutter pct. what dosage do you recommend for aromasin on PCT?

My cycle is either going to be 30/5 weeks or 30/4 weeks & last week at 45. If I dont begin seeing effects in a few days, I might just do 30/30/45/45. Ive been on cycle for 9 days, dont notice anything yet. I know 10-14 days is the waiting period but Im getting worried/skeptical.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards

Terrible advice?
Not sure if serious.
I never said Dzine wont shut you down, pretty much anything can shut you down.
I never said he doesn't need a serm either, I said he doesnt need Asin or Adex, which arent SERMS theyre AI's.
OP just get something like Erase, Asin and Adex are potent, and dzine doesn't aromatise which means there will be signifcantly lower levels of estrogen in your body that if you ran something like M14ADD, Test, etc and if you took something like Asin you'd be crushing your estro levels.

I've also ran dzine before 30/45/45/45, PCT was just Nolva @ 20/20/20/20 and had absolutely no problems other than libido taking a few weeks to come back up, youre worrying too much about PCT youd be fine with just nolva and some DAA.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I suggest having cabergoline on hand as well... superdrol (dzine is essentially superdrol) is notorious for giving people gyno that is prolactin related

Erase isn't proven to lower estrogen in humans to begin with-although "anecdotal feedback" counts for something

Dzine doesn't aromatise, but that doesn't mean that your test, prob around 500 to start the cycle can't aromatise, causing estrogen to rise, I LIKE the idea of using caber and an ai on cycle

Also check the pct I use in earlier posts I love aromasin in pct, keeps you hard/dry and recovering quicker.. plus its a STEROID

amethyst

Awards
I suggest having cabergoline on hand as well... superdrol (dzine is essentially superdrol) is notorious for giving people gyno that is prolactin related

Erase isn't proven to lower estrogen in humans to begin with-although "anecdotal feedback" counts for something

Dzine doesn't aromatise, but that doesn't mean that your test, prob around 500 to start the cycle can't aromatise, causing estrogen to rise, I LIKE the idea of using caber and an ai on cycle

Also check the pct I use in earlier posts I love aromasin in pct, keeps you hard/dry and recovering quicker.. plus its a STEROID
except for structure, dimeth is nothing like sd, no where near as anabolic and very androgenic. Most users feel good on dimeth, when I tried it cardio actually went way up(similar to test with out the estrogen sides).thought I could run for miles. Sd would never allow that.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards

Caber+asin for a simple dzine cycle???
Man youre really paranoid arent you.
Youre natural test isnt going to aromatise at the start of the cycle because youre gonna be shut down fairly quickly and be close to 0 test.
Also even if it did aromatise...WHO CARES, it wouldnt cause a significant increase in estro anyway. A lot of you guys treat estro like the devil...you still want it at healthy levels, you dont want it low or non existent.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Caber+asin for a simple dzine cycle???
Man youre really paranoid arent you.
Youre natural test isnt going to aromatise at the start of the cycle because youre gonna be shut down fairly quickly and be close to 0 test.
Also even if it did aromatise...WHO CARES, it wouldnt cause a significant increase in estro anyway. A lot of you guys treat estro like the devil...you still want it at healthy levels, you dont want it low or non existent.
on your 35th post, you grace us with your wisdom...

i can count endless posts that start like this:

"started my (insert DS/PH here) cycle.... now i have a lump, what should i do?"

let me know how the cycle goes...... i may have run dzine before- and numerous other compounds... and i have seen my nipples do all kinds of tricks with these otc steroids... doesnt happen with injectables...

im not saying run the aromasin from the start, im sayng use it if you need to... caber as well.... search superdrol+prolactin or dzine+prolactin

im not making stuff up lol

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
except for structure, dimeth is nothing like sd, no where near as anabolic and very androgenic. Most users feel good on dimeth, when I tried it cardio actually went way up(similar to test with out the estrogen sides).thought I could run for miles. Sd would never allow that.
theyre very simmilar, ive run both

dzine is two superdrol molecules joined by an azine bond.... which is then cleaved in the stomach.... and leaves 2 superdrol atoms

so yuh... its superdrol- just a bit less harsh... and less effective

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
on your 35th post, you grace us with your wisdom...

i can count endless posts that start like this:

"started my (insert DS/PH here) cycle.... now i have a lump, what should i do?"

let me know how the cycle goes...... i may have run dzine before- and numerous other compounds... and i have seen my nipples do all kinds of tricks with these otc steroids... doesnt happen with injectables...

im not saying run the aromasin from the start, im sayng use it if you need to... caber as well.... search superdrol+prolactin or dzine+prolactin

im not making stuff up lol
Post count =/= knowledge
You were saying you use caber and asin for every cycle, surely if he NEEDS to use them, yes by all means use them but he shouldnt encounter a problem where hell need to use them. Ill be running s drol into epi soon and my pct will consist of clomid and left over nolva I have...all you really need.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Post count =/= knowledge
You were saying you use caber and asin for every cycle, surely if he NEEDS to use them, yes by all means use them but he shouldnt encounter a problem where hell need to use them. Ill be running s drol into epi soon and my pct will consist of clomid and left over nolva I have...all you really need.
i use aromasin in every cycle and every pct.. i like caber too... but dont always use it..

how many sd cycles have you run?

TheMaharaja

Awards
Definitely two competing schools of thought on this, but either way, I like what I'm learning. I read through the other dymethazine thread on here, that has about 40+ posts. I think I will just use aromasin during Week 3 of PCT.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
i use aromasin in every cycle and every pct.. i like caber too... but dont always use it..

how many sd cycles have you run?
about to run SD soon, haven't run it yet, gonna be running it at 20/30/30 probably, possibly 4 weeks if I feel like i can still makes gains the 4th week.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Run it with no ai and no prolactin control...50% chance u grow a pair of tits

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Dzine supresses estrogen in many because its a strong DHT. you dont need an AI on cycle but in PCT it would be helpful. Adding L-dopa and p5p would be good in PCT as well.

my dzine pct is

Torem 90/60/60/30
DAA 3/3/3/3
Form 0/0/0/0/100/100/50/50
hgh pro 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed they do...more and more are as of late