androhard for gyno

J

jj104

Awards
im thinking about taking androhard for my gyno (went from quarter to smaller than dime/pea). i've been on letro then went to aromasin/nolvadex. now i'm just taking nolvadex and hcgenerate and would like to finish it out with androhard. since my main purpose is to use this for gyno, do i need to combine this with nolvadex as well? if not, do i need to do PCT and take nolvadex afterwards? any information will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im thinking about taking androhard for my gyno (went from quarter to smaller than dime/pea). i've been on letro then went to aromasin/nolvadex. now i'm just taking nolvadex and hcgenerate and would like to finish it out with androhard. since my main purpose is to use this for gyno, do i need to combine this with nolvadex as well? if not, do i need to do PCT and take nolvadex afterwards? any information will be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Yes you will need a PCT, no need for the Nolva on cycle, also you will need to run the AH 16 weeks or more IMO. We have several success stories using V2 on our board, V3 is even stronger.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Yes you will need a PCT, no need for the Nolva on cycle, also you will need to run the AH 16 weeks or more IMO. We have several success stories using V2 on our board, V3 is even stronger.
Holy ****. A 16 week oral cycle?

J

jj104

Awards
damn.. 16 weeks? okay well.. how long should i pct for afterwards? should i do blood work before and after? i know for sure my t/e has normalized since i did letro > aromasin/nolva > hcgenerate/nolva.. this is my last ditch effort before going under knife (march) so i'm hoping the shrunken lumps and puffy nips will disappear so i dont have to go through surgery. for pct, what do majority of people do? aromasin then nolvadex?

J

jj104

Awards
also, will i see better results taking androhard + androlean or will AH be enough for me? thanks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also, will i see better results taking androhard + androlean or will AH be enough for me? thanks!
If you're seeking solely a gyno reduction cycle, then run it solo.

J

jj104

Awards
If you're seeking solely a gyno reduction cycle, then run it solo.
thanks for the info! last question, on the site it says the stack drive+hard for gyno reduction. does drive increase the reduction or is that purely AH?

J

justinc

Awards
I wouldn't use a prohormone to reduce gyno. My advice would be to see a doc.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If the prohormone being used is essentially DHT, a PH would be a good choice to reduce gyno. the doctor is gonna recommend expensive surgery, he is certainly not going to "help you" by prescribing any meds that will actually work. DHT cream, the andractim, works well also in conjunction with a yohimburn/eviscerate in combination as far as topical goes.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was wondering in a similar thing......the site quotes a study of some sort that eliminated something like 75-80% of gyno with the administration of DHT for something like 4 months. So if you were in it for total gyno destruction (or the 90% reversal after 8 months DHT), the 16 week cycle would have to be repeated once more? To get the full effect, or should 16 weeks be sufficient?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
The studies were using injectable dht directly into the gland or topical over the breast, not oral. PP makes the assumption that oral delivary would be as effective. I don't know if PP has any reps or testers that ran it for 16 weeks. I would be interested if it is something that can be run that long.

J

jj104

Awards
i was trying to see how that 16week gyno reduction contest at PP went but no one is replying back.. this is my last option before surgery so i wanna get a realistic view on how much it will effect my gyno.. with a 16 week cycle and pct, i'll be paying over 1grand.. surgery is 5 grand and i'd rather take that route if androhard isn't effective on gyno

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i was trying to see how that 16week gyno reduction contest at PP went but no one is replying back.. this is my last option before surgery so i wanna get a realistic view on how much it will effect my gyno.. with a 16 week cycle and pct, i'll be paying over 1grand.. surgery is 5 grand and i'd rather take that route if androhard isn't effective on gyno
I would use the Androhard as your circulating DHT if you want to keep it legal (or if you can get masteron you could use that), use andractim as the topical DHT (you can get that by doing a "consultation" at the online place that sells it, then you get a PIN to order with), and also use a topical fat burner such as yohimburn or eviscerate. I found these three work best, especially in combination. oral DHT daily, topical fat burner in the morning, and the andractim at night. This is if you want to throw everything at it before surgery. I suppose it depends on how severe the gyno is in the end as to what result you will get.....but these are the three ways to go after it. Also an AI of some sort, like erase for example, should be included if you ask me.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I would use the Androhard as your circulating DHT if you want to keep it legal (or if you can get masteron you could use that), use andractim as the topical DHT (you can get that by doing a "consultation" at the online place that sells it, then you get a PIN to order with), and also use a topical fat burner such as yohimburn or eviscerate. I found these three work best, especially in combination. oral DHT daily, topical fat burner in the morning, and the andractim at night. This is if you want to throw everything at it before surgery. I suppose it depends on how severe the gyno is in the end as to what result you will get.....but these are the three ways to go after it. Also an AI of some sort, like erase for example, should be included if you ask me.
have you purchased andractim before?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
have you purchased andractim before?
Oh man, many many times. I always forget my PIN for ordering (you get a discount and they save your info).....but I used it on several occasions. It worked, but over time. You have to consult with the doctor online (fill out a form basically)...but You have to give it time to work, not just a few months or whatever. I used it with other methods though, so not sure what % the andractim worked itself.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
has anyone every used or considered using protomax for gyno reduction? i had read that its similar to methyl DHT, idk if thats accurate though.

how would stanodrol compare to androhard for this purpose? im assuming you would have to mega mega dose it to get a similar effect but im not sure.

J

jj104

Awards
Oh man, many many times. I always forget my PIN for ordering (you get a discount and they save your info).....but I used it on several occasions. It worked, but over time. You have to consult with the doctor online (fill out a form basically)...but You have to give it time to work, not just a few months or whatever. I used it with other methods though, so not sure what % the andractim worked itself.
so you wont see any results even after a couple of months? taking AH, andractim, and yohimburn will reduce the actual gland of gyno correct? this is what i've been doing for the past couple of months

6 months: letro
1 month: aromasin/nolvadex
entering 2nd month of nolvadex

do i really have to jump on an AI again after using nolvadex? my lumps behind the nipples went from quarter to dime/pea size. nipples are still a bit puffy but it's way better than before. will these 3 combo actually attack the gland and not just the fat?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
so you wont see any results even after a couple of months? taking AH, andractim, and yohimburn will reduce the actual gland of gyno correct? this is what i've been doing for the past couple of months

6 months: letro
1 month: aromasin/nolvadex
entering 2nd month of nolvadex

do i really have to jump on an AI again after using nolvadex? my lumps behind the nipples went from quarter to dime/pea size. nipples are still a bit puffy but it's way better than before. will these 3 combo actually attack the gland and not just the fat?
mine was a pretty bad case, so I am sure it takes longer to address the more severe cases.....I know a few folks who used half tube or one tube of andractim and said it remedied their gyno. they probably barely had anything at all though, nothing severe. So it varies case to case. As far as the gland itself? not sure....I know the visual effect was quite dramatic, I couldn't see much remaining at all after about a year of messing with the creams and topicals and masteron, winny, AI etc etc.....I sort of used a mishmosh of a lot of stuff that year, not to get rid of gyno specifically.....but to use performance enhancers to get bigger and leaner, the gyno was a secondary objective so I would use stuff that would be beneficial to getting rid of gyno whenever I could. Personally I think I should be on an AI year round, my body can be an estrogen nightmare if you ask me. the upshot is that everybody's gyno is different, and everybody's body is different so what works for one may not work for another. I figure may as well cover all the angles and hit it with everything, AI's DHT topicals etc

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The gland wont "self destruct" or break up and oxidize etc... it will reduce and minimize and go dormant. It's like a hibernating bear......do not disturb.

-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I guess if you want the gland gone, have the surgeon chop it out ;).......it probably regenerates itself like a fuqin alien life form though lol in the end, its probably best to have a one time surgery and get it over with. With all the money you spend on treatments in your lifetime due to flare ups, the expensive surgery will end up being a bargain. but who wants to have surgery? and good luck getting insurance to pay for it, I bet they won't believe it was from puberty, even though much of the time that is exactly the case....I know this recent flare up for me was due to a med i was prescribed (oral spiro/aldactone)...and my doctor knows it....he says it will go away by itself of course....

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to try andractim but It is difficult to tell which site is legit and which is a scam.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've been wanting to try andractim but It is difficult to tell which site is legit and which is a scam.
there is one main legit site out there, has the doctor consultation and the whole nine yards....they make you buy the kit first time.....it has a PSA test kit with andractim tube, then after that initial purchase you can get however many tubes you want at a slight discount. It's all on the up and up. PM me if you are interested in that place, I will check later for you on the exact site ....I have to look it up to be sure of the exact URL....won't be able to do so until later tonight though.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I've been googling it, there doesn't seem to be great feedback on it. I would have thought there would be much more feedback on it. I found oversees site that sells it, but going to do some more reading first.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Why a grand for 16 weeks? It is probably more around $500 which is still high. The question remains if it works.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Why a grand for 16 weeks? It is probably more around $500 which is still high. The question remains if it works.
Idk about using Androhard for reduction if the surgery will be 5k vs 1k... That's a lot of money either way but if I was spending it I would go with the sure thing. Just know that after that, no more hormone cycling.

J

jj104

Awards
i was told by a rep that i needed 16 weeks + 2 pct and i was gonna stack it with AL as well. i just wanna clarify something: my gyno has shrunk tremendously over the past couple of months by using letro nolva aromasin. i think i spent about.. 800 so far which i think is totally worth it. since it has shrunk, i wanted to see AH would finish the job and make it to normal "men lumps" since i know all men have lumps behind the nipple. it's just that if i do spend that much money on something, i'd like some backing besides "in theory" as the website put it. i PM'd some reps and the founder of PP asking for pictures of the gyno so hopefully i'll atleast get a response. couple of questions though, isn't yohimburn a temp solution or is the results permanent? also for some reason warbird, i cant pm you. could you PM me? i have a personal question if you dont mind answering

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i was told by a rep that i needed 16 weeks + 2 pct and i was gonna stack it with AL as well. i just wanna clarify something: my gyno has shrunk tremendously over the past couple of months by using letro nolva aromasin. i think i spent about.. 800 so far which i think is totally worth it. since it has shrunk, i wanted to see AH would finish the job and make it to normal "men lumps" since i know all men have lumps behind the nipple. it's just that if i do spend that much money on something, i'd like some backing besides "in theory" as the website put it. i PM'd some reps and the founder of PP asking for pictures of the gyno so hopefully i'll atleast get a response. couple of questions though, isn't yohimburn a temp solution or is the results permanent? also for some reason warbird, i cant pm you. could you PM me? i have a personal question if you dont mind answering
"in theory"........the topical fat burners are supposed to get rid of fat in the area you apply it too.....essentially you are putting it right on the spot as opposed to taking it orally and letting it circulate your system.....it sounds feasible, and you figure with diet/weights/cardio.....if the active ingredients for fat burning are applied on specific areas, you assume that makes sense. So "if" they burn off any fat, it would be permanent.....the only transient part would be when certain ingredients tighten the skin or get rid of excess water, now that part could be termed as not permanent I suppose.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Topical fat loss gels would be decent for pseudo-gynocemastia , but glandular/fibrous gyno wont budge from yohimbine, capsaizen etc....in fact capsaizen has mild anti-androgenic effects and could trigger a gyno response.

Andractim cream, AndroHard, stanodrol, stanalone etc......are your best defenses against true gyno

-Matt

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Topical fat loss gels would be decent for pseudo-gynocemastia , but glandular/fibrous gyno wont budge from yohimbine, capsaizen etc....in fact capsaizen has mild anti-androgenic effects and could trigger a gyno response.

Andractim cream, AndroHard, stanodrol, stanalone etc......are your best defenses against true gyno

-Matt
Any links to people who used stano or AH for gyno reduction and saw the benefits discussed? I tried doing a search on it, but I cannot find feedback on it. The main thread on PP about the 16 week challenge seem to have no PP feedback or results reported.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

-Matt
yeah for sure, the topical fat burners will just get rid of the excess fat in the chest area (and more temporarily tighten the area up and act like a diuretic I am sure).....reason I believe using a yohimburn/eviscerate in the morning and then the andractim at night works best. two pronged approach, along with the circulating DHT of your choice. Would be nice if they made an andractim cream with a super duper absorption system, would work much better i bet.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any links to people who used stano or AH for gyno reduction and saw the benefits discussed? I tried doing a search on it, but I cannot find feedback on it. The main thread on PP about the 16 week challenge seem to have no PP feedback or results reported.
http://www.primordialperformance.com/discussion/primordial-health/2994-official-androhard-thread-effects-androsterone-26.html

[URL="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/175462-androhard-shrunk-my.html"]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/175462-androhard-shrunk-my.html

-
-[/URL]Lot's of improvements have been made --- however, gyno is just so damn intricate that ANY hormonal fluctuation can trigger pre-existing gyno.......

-Matt

J

jj104

Awards
so yohimburn and dermatherm (the one on PP site) is technically the same thing right? i do have small lumps but i think majority is covered with fat since i was bulking.

also should i stack AH with standrol? or wait till i finish my cycle with AH/PCT then do standrol? thanks!

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
THE DHT stuff works well. i am on my 4th week of D-zine at 30/30/45/45/45/45 and my gyno went from about a small Pee to nothing at all and I am getting jacked at the same time. Getting shutdown though.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
so yohimburn and dermatherm (the one on PP site) is technically the same thing right? i do have small lumps but i think majority is covered with fat since i was bulking.

also should i stack AH with standrol? or wait till i finish my cycle with AH/PCT then do standrol? thanks!
One of the PP reps could elaborate on the dermatherm.....but eviscerate compares favorably to yohimburn..... as far as ingredients go, I think dermatherm is meant to take a different/new approach....its topical, but the ingredients are different if I recall.....

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One of the PP reps could elaborate on the dermatherm.....but eviscerate compares favorably to yohimburn..... as far as ingredients go, I think dermatherm is meant to take a different/new approach....its topical, but the ingredients are different if I recall.....
Right -- the delivery is awesome, and ingredients are great for mobilizing body fat and concentrating heat on the areas applied. However we do NOT include yohimbine or capsaizen.

I personally use lipodern-Y in the morning 5 minutes after I apply capsaizen HP cream.......then before bed I use Pp dermaTherm target. (applying cap + yohimbine at night would be bad for my sleep)

-Matt

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
This whole idea of running a steroid for gyno is a load of crap. It was just a marketing tool to sell epistane. Idk enough about ah, but I'd venture to say the same. The only thing that ever gave me gyno was taking saw palmetto on cycle. I never took it again, and I never got gyno again.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This whole idea of running a steroid for gyno is a load of crap. It was just a marketing tool to sell epistane. Idk enough about ah, but I'd venture to say the same. The only thing that ever gave me gyno was taking saw palmetto on cycle. I never took it again, and I never got gyno again.
Sorry but that isn't true, there have been studies showing DHT's effectiveness in this area, well before epi came out.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Sorry but that isn't true, there have been studies showing DHT's effectiveness in this area, well before epi came out.
Yeah, I am almost certain that masteron and winny help with gyno if taken over time.....it's not like you take one thing at a time though, so it's hard to pinpoint each items effectiveness. But they help for sure with gyno.

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, it is well known DHT products can do this. Look at Masteron before SD came out. I am on D-zine right now and i had the slightest bit and its totally gone now.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Saw palmetto gave you gyno due to its ANTI - DHT properties ---hence anti-androgenic in tissues. Using a product like AndroHard v3 would do the polar opposite of saw palmetto and INCREASE DHT levels and DECREASE estrogen levels, which would help prevent, and partially remedy pre-existing gyno.

-Matt

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Saw palmetto gave you gyno due to its ANTI - DHT properties ---hence anti-androgenic in tissues. Using a product like AndroHard v3 would do the polar opposite of saw palmetto and INCREASE DHT levels and DECREASE estrogen levels, which would help prevent, and partially remedy pre-existing gyno. -Matt
/owned

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
LMFAO....that is one reason I always shyed away from using saw palmetto for prostate issues....It seemed to work for me, and work well, but I was like why am I messing with my DHT? that is a BAD thing is it not? lol....So I always waited for ACTUAL symptoms....and then said OK I'll use it for relief. But I was never comfortable with the anti-DHT stuff due to the fact I figured it could only be bad as far as gyno and other things go....If you need it though I suppose its a necessary evil......

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want bad stories about messing with DHT, talk to a guy who has a non-functioning libido after finastride.
Finastride... I heard so many bad things about that. You guys do suggest SP on AH cycles though right?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finastride... I heard so many bad things about that. You guys do suggest SP on AH cycles though right?
Actually we don't since there have been no reports of any prostate issues with AH. If someone is predisposed or worried about it then yes SP is fine or divinil

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remember-

In our plight to build the biggest and leanest physique possible, it will come with a cost....

Potential prostate issue
Potential hair loss issues
Potential gyno issues
Potential BP issues
Potential lipids issues

The list goes on....

There are rare genetic freaks out there that abuse the hell out of drugs, narcotics, anabolics, alcohol etc...

and due to their genetic gift of "drug tolerance" they show minimal ill-effects from the abuse...

for the majority of us --- we deal with such issues and certain remedies will "cost us" some potential results.

Anti-DHT drugs and supplements will impede results from androgens...

Anti inflammatory products will impede muscle growth

You get the drift....

-Matt

P

PVL

Banned
Awards
Remember-

In our plight to build the biggest and leanest physique possible, it will come with a cost....

Potential prostate issue
Potential hair loss issues
Potential gyno issues
Potential BP issues
Potential lipids issues

The list goes on....

There are rare genetic freaks out there that abuse the hell out of drugs, narcotics, anabolics, alcohol etc...

and due to their genetic gift of "drug tolerance" they show minimal ill-effects from the abuse...

for the majority of us --- we deal with such issues and certain remedies will "cost us" some potential results.

Anti-DHT drugs and supplements will impede results from androgens...

Anti inflammatory products will impede muscle growth

You get the drift....

-Matt
lets just say i returned from the dead myself.......god bless my dad and his awesome genetics......

taking 100-150mg tren ace ED for 8 weeks with only acne probs.......i consider that decent genetics......lol

get me some low dose letro and im back in the game brother........:D

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
So which of the 2 aforementioned products is more effective....D-Zine or Stanodrol?? What dosing protocol per day/overall cycle period??