Need opinions on bulk cycle..

R0cKSoLiD

Awards
I'm going to be starting a mass cycle in January and needed some advice on if it was good or not..

1st week i'd do 250 mg of sustanon, 200 mg of deca a week, and around 30 mg of dianabol a day

2nd-8th week i'd do 500 mg of sustanon, 400 mg of deca a week, and around 30 mg of dianabol a day

3rd - the same as week 1

after the cycle i'd follow with 2 weeks of HCG 500 then 2 weeks of clomid

-Is this a good cycle???

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
I recommend doing a lot more research before you start, as there are many things wrong with this setup.

1. There is no reason to taper up or down the dosage of sust and deca. You would want 500mg sust and 400mg deca right from the start.

2. D-bol shouldn't be used throughout the cycle as it is harsh on the liver, do weeks 1-4.

3. HCG should be used at 250IU 2x per week throughout the cycle and dont take any after your last inject as it is also suppressive, so you would hinder recovery.

R0cKSoLiD

Awards
In all honesty would i even need to take the hcg?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I can't even figure out how long the cycle is. Is it 8 weeks? If so, the deca should be used at least 12 weeks, it takes so long to kick in, 8 weeks would not suffice. As for HCG, it's recommended always but I'm not using it for my first cycle because I want to know how things feel before I start adding in more ****. Is this your first cycle? Also, dbol for 8 weeks is way too long. After 4 weeks, it becomes more of a hindrance than a help. And just to add this to the mix, I think sustanon is a waste of money and time, all that short and long ester bullshit mixed together is a bunch of crap.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
I would just run 600-test enan. weeks 1-12 Deca 500 mgs wks 1-12 35 mgs of d-bol wks 1-4. hcg throughout and solid pct.
Dick

R0cKSoLiD

Awards
I would just run 600-test enan. weeks 1-12 Deca 500 mgs wks 1-12 35 mgs of d-bol wks 1-4. hcg throughout and solid pct.
Dick
With hcg what do u mean? how much of it should i take weekly with that...