wrong dosage for pct, need advice

jiggles123

Awards
I just finished my first cycle, test only. I am on my fourth week of pct. I was advised to take 40 mg of aromasin for the first three weeks and then 20 mg for the last week. I only took 20 mg for the first three weeks and now am on my fourth week and still taking 20 mg. I took the right amount of clomid though. I'm not sure if it's my imagination but i think i'm developing slight gyno. What should I do? Just finish my 4 weeks of pct and be done or should I take extra aromasin? Thanks guys.

edit: Also, how soon after should i get blood work done?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
...40mg of aromasin is RIDICULOUS. As in you don't know wtf you're doing there. And what was your dosage of clomid?

Are you sure you're not confusing aromasin with nolva?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you have sh!t backwards. 40mg of nolva for 3wks. not aromasin. How much clomid ED??

If you are taking any aromasin at all you shouldnt have gyno.....aromasin is a AI, which would stop gyno from developing.

jiggles123

Awards
I took 100 mg of clomid for 3 weeks now taking 50 mg for my last week. I took aromasin throughout my cycle and was told up to up the dosages during pct. I am not taking nolva. So are you saying that I was taking the right amount of aromasin on accident?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
No. We are saying you are dosing the aromasin like you would dose nolva.

jiggles123

Awards
I see. So is the amount of pct i took sufficient for my test cycle? I'm just trying to make sure i recover 100%. Also how soon should i get bloodwork done after pct is over?

xtreme1087

Awards
Dang bro, I think someone gave you some wrong advice. I won't say bad advice as everyone has there own opinion on how to run stuff, but your dosing is certainly way off the norm.

Clomid:
Week 1: 100mgs for first 3-5 days ONLY. That's a very high dose for 3 weeks.
Weeks 2-3: 50mgs
Week 4: 25mgs

Aromasin:
you're taking a crap tone man. I would only use 12.5mgs once or twice a week during pct and carry that into weeks 5-6 for estrogen rebound. You are crushing your estrogen right now at 40mgs and hurting your gains! Estrogen is a key mass building component. You don't want too much of it, but you certainly don't want to crush it. Suppress is key in regards to estrogen.

Test Booster:
Did you take one of these while on your PCT? If you didn't, it would be a good idea to get on one asap. A cheap DAA would be better than nothing. You typically always want to stack a t-booster with your PCT. I'm about to start clomid, HCGenerate, and a cheap DAA for my PCT after my test and deca cycle.

Gyno:
I dk about your gyno problem. If you're taking 40mgs of aromasin, there should be a zero amount of estrogen in your body. Do you feel like crap? Do you have any libido? If you do not you're very lucky. Get on a t-booster now!

Blood Work:
It's typically done like this: However long your cycle is excluding PCT is how long you should wait after PCT to get blood work. So if your cycle was 12 weeks excluding your PCT, get blood work done 12 weeks after you finished your PCT. I get mine done a week prior to cycle, halfway through, and then as described.

Good luck man!

jiggles123

Awards
Alright so let me get this straight. Since im on week four i should take 12.5 mgs of aromasin twice a week for two more weeks? Also i am half way done with my last week of clomid, should i take it down to 25 mgs for the last few days? What would be the best way to rebound from my mistake?
edit: i do seem to have lower libido but no ed. And am not feeling depressed at all. As far as gains, my strength has gone down noticeably but i'm still around the same size. I've lost a few pounds also. I don't know whether to attribute this to me being off test or the messed up pct. Also can you give me a link to a good test booster. The soonest i could get one mailed to me would be like 10 days. Is it too late by then or should i go ahead and order it?

xtreme1087

Awards
Alright so let me get this straight. Since im on week four i should take 12.5 mgs of aromasin twice a week for two more weeks? Also i am half way done with my last week of clomid, should i take it down to 25 mgs for the last few days? What would be the best way to rebound from my mistake?
edit: i do seem to have lower libido but no ed. And am not feeling depressed at all. As far as gains, my strength has gone down noticeably but i'm still around the same size. I've lost a few pounds also. I don't know whether to attribute this to me being off test or the messed up pct. Also can you give me a link to a good test booster. The soonest i could get one mailed to me would be like 10 days. Is it too late by then or should i go ahead and order it?
You're good man, it happens, we just need to get you back on track asap. I think I would take 12.5mgs of aromasin only once this week since you've probably already done a dose or 2 of 40mgs. If you have, wait till Saturday or so to take it. I would then take 12.5mgs on Tuesday and Friday for the next couple 2-3 weeks because there's a good chance your estrogen is going to want to come back with a vengence, but that should be plenty of aromasin to combat it. The clomid, don't drop down to 25mgs after being at 100mgs for 3 weeks! I think the best thing to is finish this week off at 50mgs and then drop to 25mgs next week. If you don't have anymore clomid, it may be a good idea to get some more. I don't think it's a good idea to be at such a high dose for so long and then drop down real quick and then cut it off. Clomid needs to be gradually tapered. I hope someone gymrat comes back and gives some more advice because he's real good with this kind of stuff. So is ambulldog. A few good t-boosters to choose from: Bridge, HCGenerate, and Activate Xtreme. Those are my 3 fave. HCGenerate is definitely probably the best, but it's also a little pricey. Bridge would be my next choice and then Activate. You can also go to just about any local supp store and get a DAA. I would def combine a DAA with a t-booster. Here are some good places to start. If you can afford it, get HCGen. If not, I would get the Bridge. Whatever you get, stack it with a DAA.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/driven-sports/activate-xtreme-120-caps.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/d-aspartic-acid-daa-80-grams.html
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Bridge-p56.html
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NTBM-HCGenerate-HCG-Test-booster-Need-build-muscle-/110786515244?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19cb64112c#ht_1308wt_1141

jiggles123

Awards
Alright, I'm going to buy the active xtreme and daa you listed on the first two links. Should i follow regular dosage instructions on the bottle? Also do I take it until all the pills are gone? DAA is 80 pills and the test booster is 120. should i buy two DAA's or just stop after 80 pills? Also what effects would test boosters have on hairloss? I lost quite a bit of hair on my cycle and am trying to reduce hairloss as much as possible. As far as aromasin and clomid I will follow your instructions and take clomid for an extra week. Thanks for the help.

xtreme1087

Awards
What is the dosing on the DAA? The link I sent you was for a powder, so what's your dosing for the pills you found? You need to take both for at least 4 weeks, but typically 8 weeks, so if you have some money towards the end of your 4 week PCT run, buy another bottle of the Activate. You don't have to on the DAA unless you want to. Follow the dosing on the bottle. I believe the Activate is 2 pills twice a day, so 1 serving in the AM and 1 in the PM. The DAA in the morning during breakfast. You shouldn't have to worry about hairloss. All you'll most likely experience cosmetically is oily skin and possibly hair growth actually. This should hopefully get you back on track!

jiggles123

Awards
well I'm already nearing the end of my pct and by the time it gets here the pct should be done. So i would run the supps for 4 weeks after the final week of my pct. Also, is there any pct or any other pills I should run with it?

xtreme1087

Awards
well I'm already nearing the end of my pct and by the time it gets here the pct should be done. So i would run the supps for 4 weeks after the final week of my pct. Also, is there any pct or any other pills I should run with it?
Run the stuff as soon as you get it in. The sooner the better. You can choose 2-3 days shipping right now for an extra $.50. I just ordered Lean Extreme and a DAA from nutraplanet a coupe days ago along with HCGen from the same ebay supplier I showed you. I'll start my PCT this Sunday. When you ask if there are any other pills you should take, are you referring to your current PCT situation or for a normal PCT? Always run a t-booster in your PCT along with a SERM such as nolva or clomid. The DAA is a very good addition to any PCT as well. You take an AI like Erase towards the end of a PCT to combat estrogen rebound. Since you've already used clomid, just run the Activate, DAA, and Aromasin starting asap for at least 4 weeks. There's no need to throw anything else in there IMHO. The sooner you get on it the better, so keep that in mind. Stay away from OTC PCT's like Novedex and Reversitrol; you'll get nothing out of them. Always run a SERM on any AAS, but be careful with the dosing. 100mgs for 3 weeks is a ton. You typically always taper off a SERM gradually, whether it's clomid or nolva. Just take the t-booster and DAA as directed. I hope you had blood work done before the cycle so you know how your normal levels should look. You should be fine once you finish up the PCT in 4-6 weeks. Your gains won't be near as good, but at this point we need to be more concerned about overall health rather than gains.

jiggles123

Awards
thanks for helping me out, and sadly i didn't get a blood test before cycle. Now did you say you want me to take aromasin for as long as im running the test booster, the 4 weeks?

xtreme1087

Awards
thanks for helping me out, and sadly i didn't get a blood test before cycle. Now did you say you want me to take aromasin for as long as im running the test booster, the 4 weeks?
You bet man! You'll have a WAY better idea of how to go about a cycle next time now! I usually run an E blocker for a good 4 weeks after PCT, so yes, run it along side your t-booster once or twice a week at 12.5mgs.

jiggles123

Awards
I plan on starting a test/deca cycle mid June of 2012. If my hormone levels aren't normal by then should I go ahead with my cycle and take proper pct and hopefully it would correct itself? Or should i try to fix the issue first?

xtreme1087

Awards
If you're levels aren't normal by then, something's wrong. You'll be fine bro. A PCT speeds up the recovery process. You took a SERM and that's the main ingredient to a PCT. Did everything go well on your test only cycle? I'm not a huge fan of deca; it didn't do much for me on the cycle I just came off of. What's your next cycle going to look like? I did 500mgs test e and 300mgs of deca along with caber and aromasin. You'll want to get some caber or prami while taking deca incase you encounter any progesterone sides like deca dick. Deca can make you feel like crap, so be careful. I never experienced any of those sides, but I did get a little prog gyno, so I started taking B6 and that corrected it. The PCT you're doing now is the same one you can use on every AAS cycle. SERM, t-booster, and DAA; that's a great combo right there. I would recommend that you save up and get HCGen next time instead of Activate just because HCGen has so much positive feedback. Activate is good, don't get me wrong, but if you can afford the best, use it.

jiggles123

Awards
I was actually looking to do that same cycle, weird. So you say you didn't like your results? I did 600mg test e cycle and it went pretty good. Made a lot of strength gains and defiantly got bigger (grew my arms 1.2 inches). I basically want to do a cycle that won't be harsh on my hairline. I'll be running fina while on cycle, might stay on forever though. I lost about half my hair depth since i started my cycle. Are there any other cycles that i could run that would be safe for my hairline? I'm happy with the mass i have but want to lean out. Sadly, all the good stuff is bad for the hairline, or so i heard.

xtreme1087

Awards
Oh no man, I love my results! I just didn.t see much extra from the deca; test e alone for me is perfect. I honestly dk much about the hairloss thing. Haven't really read up on it ever. I'm a test fan. Tried deca for kicks, but test just works well solo for me. I'm about to run Lean Xtreme during my PCT to lean out.

jiggles123

Awards
Alright well thanks for your help! i created a new thread for the hairloss question.