Liver pain and dark urine...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Liver pain and dark urine...


    I'm on a Superdrol/Havoc bridge cycle. My first 2 weeks were Superdrol ran at 20/30 and my 3rd week is is almost over which has been Superdrol and Havoc ran at 30/30. I started feeling a sharp pain in my liver/stomach area this week starting yesterday and my urine is dark orange. Is this dehydration or the two methyls beating me up? My bridge week is over so I'm dropping the Superdrol now. I'm running milk thistle and hawthorne with this cycle. Should I continue it on out with the Havoc to finish up?
    * I rep back *


  2. I had that happen to me few years ago when I tried M1T. It was blood in my urine. It was redish if I remember correctly. At the time I cut the cycle short and jumped into PCT. I can't tell you if extra water or liver support would help though, I would leave that to the more experienced users.

  3. good gosh dude.............this doesnt want you to cut the "bridge" short............?

    go to the doc and get liver values tested, as well as kidney function.........superdrol is bad news buddy.
    •   
       


  4. 30mg is the breaking point for sides with most. Make sure you're drinking 1-1.5 gallons of water per day. Pain in your lower back can be a side of kidney stones, so I'd say watch out for red meat, sugar, chocolate, and most nuts. Get your protein from other sources.

    I hate to say it but sides like these are part of PH/DS. Having said that, if you think you need to stop then you should probably stop. Epi isn't as bad as SD, but it's still a pretty harsh compound on your body.

  5. I know it's not what you want to hear, but I'd drop the cycle and start pct of I was experiencing your symptoms. The milk thistle isn't going to do much to heal your liver if it's already damaged. I'd say it's better to cut it short rather than exacerbating your problem. That way you'd be free to run another cycle in the near future.

    It might not necessarily be liver damage, but better to err on the side of caution.

  6. I came home and drank a lot of water and took a multivitamin. Within a few hours of peeing orange it has changed to almost clear. Hmmm...Now what? I still have sharp pains though in my stomach area.
    * I rep back *

  7. dude.....stop your cycle man.......is ending up in the ER worth an extra pound of muscle to you? then you wont be able to workout at all..........

  8. I would vote for stopping, too. Give your liver a rest on the methyls. Any other symptoms like yellowing skin or eyes or pale stools?

    Get to a doctor and get yourself checked out. Is your "stomach" pain on the upper right side of your abdomen? That could definitely be liver pain. You want to make sure it's nothing acute.

  9. Can you get a picture of your urine up here?

  10. I'm done with my cycle for sure but just wanted to add that my urine is clear now after drinking water all night and taking a multi. No other symptoms then the ones I have stated. The sharp pains seems to be all over. Stomach area, liver area, etc...
    * I rep back *

  11. Yeah definitely get some pics if your urine turns dark again.
    oh and get to a hospital asap

  12. No alcohol for at least the next couple weeks either Good judgement on discontinuing the cycle, get some bloods done and have a doc check you out either way. Hopefully it's just a little pissed off and it's nothing serious.

  13. I'm a broke full time student so I can't hit up the doctor right now. I did go out drinking saturday night and it started sunday so I'm sure it was just aggravated from all the **** it was having to deal with. My stupidity... but yes I'm definitely going into PCT to play it safe. The pains Im feeling aren't terrible. Just mild but I did start noticing them yesterday.
    * I rep back *

  14. If they are on the stomach side that probably isnt liver pains.. shouldnt you be feeling pains on the opposite side of your body if they are liver related?

  15. I know this stuff can cause your internals to expand so maybe it could be that as well. I'm feeling sharp pains from right underneath my chest down to my upper stomach area above my belly button. But most of the pain is definitely right in the middle of me.
    * I rep back *

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hove131 View Post
    I know this stuff can cause your internals to expand so maybe it could be that as well. I'm feeling sharp pains from right underneath my chest down to my upper stomach area above my belly button. But most of the pain is definitely right in the middle of me.
    honestly it could be internal bleeding, caused by too much acid in the stomach, ie an ulcer dude. i had the same issue when i was young and its why i stopped drinking any alcohol when i was 23. its just not worth it. it may sound funny, but try cigs and some coffee, you will find it much more enjoyable especially if you have a GF or looking for one. most girls dig guys who take care of themselves, but dont drink. you dont want party girls in your life if you are a bodybuilder bro........take it from me, been there, done that.

    my best advice for you is just start taking care of yourself if you dont have insurance. start taking actacids and quit thinking you cant get hurt from OTC stuff, more times than not they are worse than scripts. if you take any aspirin, stop taking it, it thins the blood, and not good for ulcers man.

    PM if you need any additional help dude. you sound like a young guy and Im here to help. ive going through majoy health issues from being a HARDCORE bodybuilder when I was younger, and its not worth the added risk, take life as it comes, dont rush it ya kno?

  17. Lets see a pic of the pee

  18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Lets see a pic of the pee
    Just to appease Fl3x...

    Name:  lysis.jpg
Views: 18734
Size:  21.7 KB

  19. Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    No alcohol for at least the next couple weeks either Good judgement on discontinuing the cycle, get some bloods done and have a doc check you out either way. Hopefully it's just a little pissed off and it's nothing serious.
    THIS


    also get some NAC, take 1000mg ED, milk thislte 500-600mg a day, 2 liver 52 a day. you need to clean out and repair your liver. no boz til you get bloodwork showing your GTG.



    Do your eyes have a yellow hue or tint?? that is also a sign of liver stress

  20. Any back pain? Grossly red (like bright red, looks like blood) urine can be due to glomerulonephritis. The damaged kidneys lose their ability to filter larger molecules out of the urine. The result is larger molecules, such as blood, get lost in the urine. An abnormally high BP often accompanies this condition.

    If the urine is more brown ("amber") than bright red, it could be due to liver stress, as others have already suggested. What you would be seeing here is the pigment of conjugated bilirubin that is liberated from destroyed liver cells.

    Also of note is cholestasis, which can be caused by AAS. This would also lead to bilirubinuria (bilirubin in the urine) and may cause a brown/amber appearance. Whats happening here is that the bilirubin conjugated by the liver cannot "empty" via its normal route (down the biliary tree, into the duodenum) because the steroid has slowed down (or fully stopped) the mechanical function of the biliary ducts. This bili eventually builds up and can spill into the urine as described above.

  21. My urine this morning was just your average yellow color. All I have been drinking though has been water so I figured it would be clear. Last night before bed it was almost clear. At the worst my urine was just a dark yellow/orange. From the pic of the urine posted I would say my urine was just a shade darker then the second one from the left. (15:00)
    * I rep back *

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hove131 View Post
    My urine this morning was just your average yellow color. All I have been drinking though has been water so I figured it would be clear. Last night before bed it was almost clear. At the worst my urine was just a dark yellow/orange. From the pic of the urine posted I would say my urine was just a shade darker then the second one from the left. (15:00)
    I just re-read, you said 15:00, I would have called that second from the right, lol. That's not as brown as I thought. Still get the bloods done, hopefully your school has a health center where they can do a blood test - that should save you some money short term. The problem is that if you don't catch it, you'll spend WAY more on hospital bills later.

  23. Oops sorry. Your right. Second from the right.
    * I rep back *

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hove131
    Oops sorry. Your right. Second from the right.
    Had me worried if it was from the left I would have said get to the ER now!

  25. Lol no kidding. I would have definitely taken myself there if it were anything resembling that. Haha. Just took my clomid today so I'm hopping off. This bridge week from the SD over to the Epi is what did me in. 30/30 was to much of a bridge on week 3 for my liver to handle I'm sure.
    * I rep back *

  26. Quote Originally Posted by hove131
    Oops sorry. Your right. Second from the right.
    No worries you scared me! If it was from the left, I would have said to get your ass to the ER right away. Have you checked your eyes and skin for yellowing?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by hove131
    Lol no kidding. I would have definitely taken myself there if it were anything resembling that. Haha. Just took my clomid today so I'm hopping off. This bridge week from the SD over to the Epi is what did me in. 30/30 was to much of a bridge on week 3 for my liver to handle I'm sure.
    Yeah, I suspect you are right. I have always tended towards the conservative side (I've been sitting on two bottles of SD for a few years that I bought when I thought they were getting banned that I have been hesitant to look at for precisely the reason you've seen). I'm about to start a trenazone/light epi cycle, and I will be sure to err on the side of caution there too. How did the cycle treat you otherwise?

  28. I've taken SD before soley and I was fine. Monster size and strength gains. If you ran 20-30 mg of SD by itself its not to bad. Bad lethargy for me though. My last cycle was Tren/Epi. It was a pretty decent run. My favorite cycle so far has been straight Epi at 30-40 mg. Not as harsh on the body and great gains.
    * I rep back *

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MDiocre View Post
    Any back pain? Grossly red (like bright red, looks like blood) urine can be due to glomerulonephritis. The damaged kidneys lose their ability to filter larger molecules out of the urine. The result is larger molecules, such as blood, get lost in the urine. An abnormally high BP often accompanies this condition.

    If the urine is more brown ("amber") than bright red, it could be due to liver stress, as others have already suggested. What you would be seeing here is the pigment of conjugated bilirubin that is liberated from destroyed liver cells.

    Also of note is cholestasis, which can be caused by AAS. This would also lead to bilirubinuria (bilirubin in the urine) and may cause a brown/amber appearance. Whats happening here is that the bilirubin conjugated by the liver cannot "empty" via its normal route (down the biliary tree, into the duodenum) because the steroid has slowed down (or fully stopped) the mechanical function of the biliary ducts. This bili eventually builds up and can spill into the urine as described above.
    nice explanation........

    personally I think its due to alcohol.......nothing more. If dude stops drinking and drops everything..........he will be fine.

  30. hmhh i dont understand why users start with sdrol ? you should always end with sdrol .. but anyway my recommendation would be to stop the cycle and start dosing a serm .. hope you had great gains with your first 3 weeks .. in future .. you always want to end up taking a harsher compound at the end of your cycle sdrol > havoc

    30/30/30/30/30 havoc
    sdrol 0/0/0/0/10/20/20

    woulda been a better bridge cycle
    S.n.S team member

  31. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Just to appease Fl3x...

    Name:  lysis.jpg
Views: 18734
Size:  21.7 KB
    ...07&09..............pretty freakin heavy.......oils are much safer than orals..........

  32. I just went to the bathroom at the gym and still have a darker yellow urine. Nothing to crazy. My liver still has the slight pain/throbbing. Hope it clears up soon. I'm on my serm now, drinking water and taking milk thistle and liv 52. I'm light headed as crap though all day. I know that's a symptom of liver stress as well.
    * I rep back *

  33. Have insurance bro ?if so maybe go see a doc just incase
    S.n.S team member

  34. Wish I did. I'm broke as a joke to.
    * I rep back *

  35. damn that sucks ... hope it all works out .. stop all supplements but ure serm + liv52+milk thistle ..

    other thing that Dr. talks about is Sam-E .. one of the best thing for liver support .. dose at 400mg/day

    also if your not shutdown i would even stop nolva or clomind( both have shown to be more damaging to the liver then actual roid cycle )

    at this point, i wouldnt care about keeping your gains, i would stop a serm and just dose sam-E with more liv supports .. and keep up your diet
    S.n.S team member

  36. Thanks bro I appreciate it.
    * I rep back *

  37. Here is a picture of my urine today after drinking so much water the past few days. I also started taking multi vitamins. Could my urine still be yellow due to the vitamin B in the multis?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    * I rep back *

  38. Quote Originally Posted by hove131 View Post
    Here is a picture of my urine today after drinking so much water the past few days. I also started taking multi vitamins. Could my urine still be yellow due to the vitamin B in the multis?
    awesome, im eating breakfast..........lmao

  39. Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    awesome, im eating breakfast..........lmao
    Atleast u wasn't drinking no mountain dew



    I'm scarred fo life
    S.n.S team member

  40. Quote Originally Posted by PVL

    awesome, im eating breakfast..........lmao
    Lol perfect!
    * I rep back *
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epi Strong and dark colored urine?
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 04:07 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 10:12 AM
  3. Dark Urine
    By manifesto in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 08:23 PM
  4. Liver Pain
    By gocubbies73 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Log in
Log in