Forged Bridge beginning of PCT or after PCT?

Comeback79

Awards
Have a full bottle of Forged Bridge. Do I run it beginning of PCT or after? My initial assessment was to run at the start of PCT for 4 weeks. Thoughts?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Have a full bottle of Forged Bridge. Do I run it beginning of PCT or after? My initial assessment was to run at the start of PCT for 4 weeks. Thoughts?
I'm not sure i know of forged bridge. I know of forged post cycle. And then there is NTBM bridge.

So forged post cycle should be ran the first four weeks of PCT. Then you can follow it up with HCGen or Bridge. And make sure you get some N2Guard to help return your liver values and cholesterol levels

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure i know of forged bridge. I know of forged post cycle. And then there is NTBM bridge.

So forged post cycle should be ran the first four weeks of PCT. Then you can follow it up with HCGen or Bridge. And make sure you get some N2Guard to help return your liver values and cholesterol levels
this

Comeback79

Awards
Thanks, that was my mistake on the branding. Yes it is NTBM Bridge. So I will run Post Cycle and Nolva and then Bridge when done? Why not together? Just curious.

I am currently taking the N2guard; great product!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
post cycle & nolva should be ran together during pct. Once pct is done you use bridge.

Add unleashed to post cycle, using the combo together is much more effective.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, that was my mistake on the branding. Yes it is NTBM Bridge. So I will run Post Cycle and Nolva and then Bridge when done? Why not together? Just curious.

I am currently taking the N2guard; great product!
You can run them together if you want to add to your PCT, but Bridge's intent is to run after PCT to help keep gains coming post PCT. But either way you run it is fine, and both ways have its advantages ;)