tingly , light headed after workout, blackedout

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
Im on my 2nd hdrol cycle and was doing chest and Tris and still cannot figure out what happened but it lasted about 40 mins and felt like i was losing consiousness and even sweating and vision faded , i drank plenty of water and am only on 50mg of hdrol and am eating right. My previous cycle went well so any advice is appreciated. Im only on week 2 and dont wanna start pct already

aj0538

aj0538

Awards
It sounds like a blood pressure issue. If you do a google search on "hdrol and blood pressure" you'll find this is relatively common.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Define "eating right." It sounds like you went hypo.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
that happened to me on my epistane cycle. i didn't black out but i was tingling and sh1t like i wasn't gettin enough oxygen. it happened a couple of times workin out and sometimes while takin a shower. my blood pressure was normal. it went away after the cycle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
that happened to me on my epistane cycle. i didn't black out but i was tingling and sh1t like i wasn't gettin enough oxygen. it happened a couple of times workin out and sometimes while takin a shower. my blood pressure was normal. it went away after the cycle.
Sux non the less

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Im on my 2nd hdrol cycle and was doing chest and Tris and still cannot figure out what happened but it lasted about 40 mins and felt like i was losing consiousness and even sweating and vision faded , i drank plenty of water and am only on 50mg of hdrol and am eating right. My previous cycle went well so any advice is appreciated. Im only on week 2 and dont wanna start pct already
Be glad you weren't in a sauna...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
the orals seem to lower my glucose i've noticed. i bet ur right, its hypoglycemia.
Could be.... I got light headed doing deads 1 time

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
Alright here's an update so far been hitting the gym again no negative affects I doubled water intake and actually begin using low dose blood pressure meds. I'll report back with the next few days and see what happens. On the plus side I am making solid gains