???which blend is better???

MEATHEAD79

MEATHEAD79

Awards
Which blend is beSt?...

Each 1ml per 10ml Vial contains Testosterone Cypionate 200mg boldenone undecylenate 200mg nandrolone decanoate 200mg

Each 1ml per 10ml Vial contains boldenone undecylenate 200mg Testosterone Enanthate 100mg Testosterone Cypionate 100mg trenbolone enanthate 100mg

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Obviously they are both different. If you are asking this question it leads me to believe you don't know what the individual substances you are injecting even do, which tells me you aren't ready to be taking any of it.

barn91

Awards
The first blend using deca is a better bulker, the second blend using tren is a better cutter.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
if your gonna run a 19nor tren is better than deca. Its a weak blend tho. you would be better off getting something like test 300 or test 400 so you get more test per ml

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
neither of them are good. I would buy each compound by it self and put together the cycle how YOU want. not what comes pre made.

MEATHEAD79

MEATHEAD79

Awards
neither of them are good. I would buy each compound by it self and put together the cycle how YOU want. not what comes pre made.
For sure...that's the seems to be a few people's response to my question...thanks bud