beastdrol absorption

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Looking to start my beast in the next 6 days and keep reading different things to help with absorption take with fish oil olive oil grapefruit juice any input? Also on workout days dosing first week 10 pre second and third week 10 pre 10 post fourth week possibly 20 pre 10 post but I'm also bridging to epi wit 30 mg do I dose the same way on workout days then just evenly throughout the day on non workout days?

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
hey that stuff may help absorption but why bother. that sh1t is strong. gettin it in ur system aint the problem. i would dose it evenly throughout the day. i'm more a fan of steady blood levels than dosing when i train.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best way to dose any PH is to take it with some form of fat IMO, which could be from food, fish oil, nuts, etc....This is especially important if you plan on taking your doses fasted, as stomach acids can break down the compounds. The fat sources help to coat the molecules to help prevent this from happening and make it more Bioavailable to you

As for dosing, I like to dose twice per day on everything. One dose preworkout and another one spaced 8 hrs from that (either before or after depending if you do AM or PM workouts) one dose AM and one in the afternoon is optimal. Some people have trouble sleeping when dosing too close to bedtime ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
^^^I'm with Rick on this one. I always take my orals with fat for the absorption. If bulking this usually means with PB, and if cutting it generally means with fish oil. I can't speak to the grapefruit juice as I've never tried it myself. But the fat has always worked for me.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
^^^I'm with Rick on this one. I always take my orals with fat for the absorption. If bulking this usually means with PB, and if cutting it generally means with fish oil. I can't speak to the grapefruit juice as I've never tried it myself. But the fat has always worked for me.
Well what about the whole not consuming fats pre wrkout or postworkout?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well what about the whole not consuming fats pre wrkout or postworkout?
Why would you want avoid ALL fats pre and post workouts? If you want to reap all the benefits of the Beastdrol, I'm pretty sure a couple caps of fish oil or 3 or 4 almonds with your dose won't hurt you

barn91

Awards
Fats are gonna slow down the digestion/absorption of food a bit. You want your body to absorb nutrients pre/post workout like a sponge to avoid catabolism

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fats are gonna slow down the digestion/absorption of food a bit. You want your body to absorb nutrients pre/post workout like a sponge to avoid catabolism
This post workout window stuff has been proven wrong in many studies, you got like 2 hours to get food in, fats slow a little but not 2 hours

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Everything you've been led to believe by what you just said is completely wrong. You will not go catabolic by taking in fats pre or post workout. And slow absorption is not a bad thing either (more on that in a minute)

If I told you what I did you would think I'm completely crazy...well here it is.....

I take in only BCAAs pre and post workout and fast for another 5 hours post workout with ZERO food or calories. But guess how much catabolism is taking place?....none. In actuality studies show that your body is still absorbing and taking in aminos from food 16 hours or more after ingestion. This is the reason that the intermittent fasting protocols such as the one I follow are so popular and effective.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
take with 2.5-4g's of fish oil and some fast carbs. I take my PH/DS with 3 1200mg fish oils, 10g xtend/BCAA and 15g dextrose. Fast carbs, good fats, and some amino's are what i feel is important. I always make sure to take them with 20oz of water too. (well i mix the bcaa/dextrose in the 20oz)

barn91

Awards
Everything you've been led to believe by what you just said is completely wrong. You will not go catabolic by taking in fats pre or post workout. And slow absorption is not a bad thing either (more on that in a minute)

If I told you what I did you would think I'm completely crazy...well here it is.....

I take in only BCAAs pre and post workout and fast for another 5 hours post workout with ZERO food or calories. But guess how much catabolism is taking place?....none. In actuality studies show that your body is still absorbing and taking in aminos from food 16 hours or more after ingestion. This is the reason that the intermittent fasting protocols such as the one I follow are so popular and effective.
I doubt youre making yourself more anabolic by eating less.

barn91

Awards
This post workout window stuff has been proven wrong in many studies, you got like 2 hours to get food in, fats slow a little but not 2 hours
I didn't say anything about two hours. I myself eat a meal balanced in P/C/F two and a half hours before training, and a fruit and whey shake an hour before training. I personally don't care about what bull**** breakthrough study proves otherwise, i eat this way because i feel more energized/healthy pre/post training.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

I bet youre maximizing that growth hormone after your workout..nice

Edit: also got any links for me to read about the diet protocol you use? Would be interested to read up on it I have always eaten pretty much every 3 hours not because I think it is the only way but because its hard for me to eat enough food otherwise..but would be interested to hear your strategy.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt youre making yourself more anabolic by eating less.

Nobody ever said I was eating less. My meals are usually 1500-2000 Cal's and well over 100g protein in one sitting...it is just all eating is done within an 8 hr window to maximize the full benefits of my body's insulin and leptin levels to make my body "more Anabolic"....not less

Check out one of the biggest and most active threads on this forum for all the info you need on it. There are a whole lot of us in there that are doing this and getting some incredible results from it ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/174612-lean-gains-if.html

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Edit: also got any links for me to read about the diet protocol you use? Would be interested to read up on it I have always eaten pretty much every 3 hours not because I think it is the only way but because its hard for me to eat enough food otherwise..but would be interested to hear your strategy.
All the info you could ever want on it is in this thread here bud ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/174612-lean-gains-if.html

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards

there is a book called the warrior diet that has some similar theories.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
So the whole never consume fats pre or post workout is BS? I have lived by that rule for some time now anyone care to share a link on this study

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the whole never consume fats pre or post workout is BS? I have lived by that rule for some time now anyone care to share a link on this study
What study? Where is the info that supports your claim that you shouldn't take in fats pre or post workout? I haven't heard that before

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
What study? Where is the info that supports your claim that you shouldn't take in fats pre or post workout? I haven't heard that before
Any nutritional program or diet or anything wheather it be from my training books to musclemag writeups every one of them say to take in carbs and protein but never fat pre or post workout they say it slows down your bodys ability to effectivly utilize protein during that window around your workout

san731

san731

Awards
I think the whole theory behind that is because fats will slow digestion which wouldn't be optimal pre and post workout

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I think the whole theory behind that is because fats will slow digestion which wouldn't be optimal pre and post workout
Exactly that's what I have always read so I have never had fats with my pre or postworkout.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Actually I remember reading somewhere that the whole fat absorption thing is BS. We have it backwards.

You want to take non-methyls with fatty acids as they are not very bioavailable

Methyls it doesn't really matter because they are already bioavailable due to the methylation

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess the moral of the story is just take your Beastdrol however you want. I prefer to take mine with fats, but you don't want to do that, so just take them as you wish. In the long run it probably makes zero difference how or when you take them each day as long as the dose you want is met ;)

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
The subject of "AAS absorption with grapefruit juice" is one I would like to see addressed by a chemist and/or pharmacist. The problem is that OTC PH/AAS are not on anyone's list to study. There are numerous prescribed medications ( I have taken some in the past) that have warnings on them about taking with grapefruit juice. On the enclosed literature, it states that it may "intensify the effects of the medication leading to an unintentional overdose". I assume the grapefruit juice enhances the absorption in some way. Which in my opinion would not be such a bad thing if you just lowered the initial dose. In affect, your bottles would last longer per cycle.

This is and always has been an interesting topic which I would like to see answered by an expert, not bro-science if that were ever possible.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
The subject of "AAS absorption with grapefruit juice" is one I would like to see addressed by a chemist and/or pharmacist. The problem is that OTC PH/AAS are not on anyone's list to study. There are numerous prescribed medications ( I have taken some in the past) that have warnings on them about taking with grapefruit juice. On the enclosed literature, it states that it may "intensify the effects of the medication leading to an unintentional overdose". I assume the grapefruit juice enhances the absorption in some way. Which in my opinion would not be such a bad thing if you just lowered the initial dose. In affect, your bottles would last longer per cycle.

This is and always has been an interesting topic which I would like to see answered by an expert, not bro-science if that were ever possible.
This has been extensively covered on this forum in the past. Essentially, the greater the absorption, the greater the side effects.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's always good to know since I have a hard time getting straight to a meal after working out. Sometimes my schedule just doesn't allow for such things.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has been extensively covered on this forum in the past. Essentially, the greater the absorption, the greater the side effects.
And with greater side effects you dont also get greater gains?

I'm just trying to understand that statement. Are you encouraging to NOT have good absorption?

I personally have never taken anything else with my SD. Only UDCA a few hours after my first dose of SD but thats it.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I guess the moral of the story is just take your Beastdrol however you want. I prefer to take mine with fats, but you don't want to do that, so just take them as you wish. In the long run it probably makes zero difference how or when you take them each day as long as the dose you want is met ;)
Its not that I don't want to take them with fat bro. You know more than me and I always appriciate your input and ill probably dose with fish oil pre workout and with my breakfast in the morning with peanut butter

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not that I don't want to take them with fat bro. You know more than me and I always appriciate your input and ill probably dose with fish oil pre workout and with my breakfast in the morning with peanut butter
That's your call man. I'm not trying to stray you from your diet plans, and just trying to figure the best way to help answer your question. Hopefully you got the info you were looking for. If there is anything else I can help with let me know bro ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
And with greater side effects you dont also get greater gains?

I'm just trying to understand that statement. Are you encouraging to NOT have good absorption?

I personally have never taken anything else with my SD. Only UDCA a few hours after my first dose of SD but thats it.
Yes, you do also get greater gains. Ultimately, it's up to you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20