Up clen dose from 120mcg?

1. Up clen dose from 120mcg?

Im 158 pounds (clothed), and Ive read everywhere to exeed the dose of clen till u cant tolerate the sides. I feel my temp rising and def feel the shakiness. Other than that i dont feel anything. No headache and no cramps. How far should i go with the dose, or should i just keep it at 120mcg, i want to get the full benifit of this stuff.

2. till your hands feel like your bones are rattling seriousely take it easy and ramp it up half a tab at a time until you can't bear the old shakes.I'm starting Clen next week so i'm gonna be shaking like an Alcholic on payday
    •   

3. Are you going to be doing two weeks on and two off. or are you going for an 8 week straight with

8 weeks of at the end. I am running clen myself at the moment 100mcg a day at the moment, no problems for me shakes at first but they seem to have subsided now. just not sure how long to cycle before break.

4. I raise it up to 160 mcg/day in the first 4 days and stay there throughout the cycle. Works great!

5. Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    I raise it up to 160 mcg/day in the first 4 days and stay there throughout the cycle. Works great!
    i'm stoping at 140mcg/day. I'm doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Im down to 155 from 163

Similar Forum Threads

1. Liquid Clen dosing
    By dainbramaged in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2004, 02:13 AM
  2. proper clen dosing for a female?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 05:40 PM
  3. t3 clen combo from LR
    By Heavyt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 01:35 PM
  4. Anavar & Clen doses?
    By lovely in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 05:54 PM
  5. How should I bring clen back from mexico?
    By FullyBuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 10:14 PM