Nolva during PH cycle

plague

Awards
Hi, first post here. Great site. I am researching prohormones and interested in a cycle. While from what I have read gyno is rare, in order to ensure this can Nolva be taken during cycle anyway for added safety? Also how much should be taken? 20mg/day seems to be about the norm from what I have read although how long it should be taken seems to vary meaning dosages per day per week until completion. I am also leaning toward 6OXO for post cycle but again, how much for how long. Anyway, help is appreciated.
Thanks

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
20mg a day on seems to be what most people are doing.

Do the nolva instead of 6oxo post cycle.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree. nolva pct. and 20 sounds good. depends on how much bloat you want and what ph you are taking.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It also really depends on what you are taking. Although 20 seems to be the default.

sonicbum

Awards
i always use some nolv (20mgs) better safe than sorry (.)(.)

plague

Awards
Hey plague, good to see you on board here!

I'm a little suseptable to gyno (I have a small lump under one nipple that doesn't seem to totally go away), so I go 20mg/day when on anything that aromatizes and the lump has not gotten any worse. May have been there all along or maybe brought on by PH's. Can't say for sure but better safe than sorry.

If you have access to Nolva :thumbsup: use that for both on cycle and PCT, and don't even bother with the 6-0X0.
Thanks GTO. Looks like a good board. I think Nolva is the way to go but not sure how long after the cycle to continue and yes GTO I think I have access to it....

S1+ is the route I will be taking ryansm.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I took about 10-15 to control the bloat but I, too, easily get gyno, so yeah 20 is a good way to be. It will kill your strength gains (it did in me) but you will also look better, I bloat up like a balloon on 4-ad.