PROHORMONES-DO THEY REALLY WORK? MDIEN M40HN AND M5AA STACK.

  1. New Member
    ramsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    46%

    PROHORMONES-DO THEY REALLY WORK? MDIEN M40HN AND M5AA STACK.


    HEY GUYS,

    FIRST TIME POST HERE, I'VE GAINED A LOT OF USEFUL INFORMATION FROM THE MANY KNOWLEDGEABLE MEN LIKE SLEDGE, AND BOBO ON THIS FORUM. US READERS ARE VERY LUCKY.I HAVE AN OVERALL PROHOROMONE FITNESS QUESTION RELATING TO METHYLATED COMPOUNDS MDIEN M40HN AND M5AA NOW, I REALIZE THERE IS A SPECIFIC TYPE OF EXCERCISE ROUTINE FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL'S GOAL. I'VE TRIED THREE METHYLATED COMPOUNDS, TWO WERE STACKED PRIMARILY(MDIEN AND M40HN) TOGETHER, I'M ON THE 4TH WEEK OF THIS CYCLE AND FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS I'VE BEEN FINISHING OFF WITH M-5AA, TWO WEEKS LEFT. MY ROUTINE CONSISTS OF MAINLY ISOMETRIC EXCERCISE 100-150 PUSHUPS AND MODERATE STRENGTH TRAINING THROUGH LIGHT FREE WEIGHTS (10LBS) AND CARDIO 5XWEEK. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CUTTING CYCLE (I'M 28 I WEIGH 160LBS AND I STAND 5'9 WITH A 31" WAIST 22% BODYFAT). THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF THE CYCLE I REALIZED M-DIEN AND M4OHN DO NOT WORK IN SMALL DOSES. I STARTED WITH MDIEN 6MG DAILY AND M40HN 12MG DAILY, THAT CHANGED THE SECOND WEEK, THE DOSAGE INCREASED TO MDIEN 12G DAILY AND M40HN 20MG DAILY. THIRD WEEK MDIEN 20MG DAILY M4OHN 40MG DAILY. I'M DONE WITH BOTH MDIEN AND M40HN AND IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS WITH M-5AA. THERE WERE ABSOUTELY NO DETECTABLE BODY COMPOSITION CHANGES UNTIL THE THRID WEEK WHERE I HAD A DEFINITE PUMP, BUT IT LASTED A WEEK!! AFTER STOPPING THE TWO M'S AND NOW ON TWO WEEKS OF M5AA AT 40 TO 50MG DAILY M-5AA AND I SEE NO RESULTS AT ALL. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG EXACTLY? I EAT MEGA PROTEIN ON A DAILY BASIS WITH A VARIABLE DAY TO DAY CARB CYCLE (NEVER MORE THAN 100G DAILY), I'M VERY ACTIVE I LIVE IN NYC I WALK AT LEAST 4-10 MILES A DAY IN ADDITION TO EXCERCISE. I TOOK ALL METHYLS IN THE A.M. WITH SOME TYPE OF FAT(GOAT'S MILK)I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY SIDE EFFECTS EXCEPT A MODERTAE DECREASE IN SEXUAL DESIRE BUT THAT CERTAINLY DOESN'T STOP THE MORNING WOOD! SOME GUIDANCE WOULD BE GRAND. THANKS GUYS.

  2. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,989
    Rep Power
    3013
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    58.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    3 weeks might have been short with mdien and m4ohn. I hear 4 weeks to start. maybe try splitting up the doses. morning and night. I plan on dosing 3 times daily for 4weeks.
    I dont know if 2 weeks of only m5aa would be enough. this is just my guess but I think you would get more with weight lifting than iso and 10 lb. weights. Its hard to say not seeing your workout.
  3. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsey
    HEY GUYS,

    THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF THE CYCLE I REALIZED M-DIEN AND M4OHN DO NOT WORK IN SMALL DOSES. I STARTED WITH MDIEN 6MG DAILY AND M40HN 12MG DAILY, THAT CHANGED THE SECOND WEEK, THE DOSAGE INCREASED TO MDIEN 12G DAILY AND M40HN 20MG DAILY. THIRD WEEK MDIEN 20MG DAILY M4OHN 40MG DAILY. I'M DONE WITH BOTH MDIEN AND M40HN AND IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS WITH M-5AA. THERE WERE ABSOUTELY NO DETECTABLE BODY COMPOSITION CHANGES UNTIL THE THRID WEEK WHERE I HAD A DEFINITE PUMP, BUT IT LASTED A WEEK!! AFTER STOPPING THE TWO M'S AND NOW ON TWO WEEKS OF M5AA AT 40 TO 50MG DAILY M-5AA AND I SEE NO RESULTS AT ALL. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG EXACTLY? .
    You're not doing anything wrong. It looks like a good stack at good dosages on paper. Not all ph's are going to work for everyone. A high dosage 6 week M4OHN cycle didn't do anything for me and neither did 2 weeks of 75mg M5AA. i have yet to do a high dosage of MD, but i know 3mg didn't do ****. So, you are not the only one out there that these methyls aren't working for. Until the next effective methyl comes out, i would just recommend a 1T/4AD trans or low dosage M1T(5-10mg) + 4AD trans. i know how dissapointing a bust cycle can be. Good luck next time.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well I think you should do more research, and the fact that you started using methyl's right off tells me you have a lot to learn. I would suggest running pct, you do have nolva right? Then try a 1-test/4-ad transdermal, and see how that works. I really believe that your diet is off, but I really don't have enough info to determine this. Good luck.
  5. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48651
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    GET RID OF THE CAPS UNLESS YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN YELL LOUDER THAN I CAN!!
    (I personally doubt it... I'm often heard over PA's at metal shows, in the pit right by the speakers.... but you can try).

    Oh... Your training and diet don't seem to be doing very well... let alone your cardio... But If you had really done your research, you would have probably split up at least the M4OHN due to the extremely short half-life as well as good results from said method being posted on this board. Was this your first cycle? Is there some PCT going on here?

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,989
    Rep Power
    3013
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    58.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm often heard over PA's at metal shows, in the pit right by the speakers

    rock on manbeast!
  7. New Member
    ramsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    46%

    HEY GUYS, THANKS FOR THE PROMPT RESPONE. MANBEAST: I READ OVER 100 THREADS AND THROUGH RECOMMENDATIONS FROM VENDORS SUCH AS DESIGNER SUPPLEMENTS AND 1FAST400 THESE COMPOUNDS WERE THEIR PRIMARY PROFESSIONAL SUGGESTIONS. AS FAR AS RESEARCH IS CONCERNED, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS BETTER TO READ THAN WHAT HAS BEEN POSTED ON THIS BOARD, AND SIMLIAR BOARDS LIKE AVANT LABS AND BULK NUTRITION, TO WHICH I CAN SAY I'VE READ TO QUITE AN EXTENT. THIS CYCLE WAS MEANT TO ADD MORE DEFINITION AND VASCULARITY, OF WHICH NEITHER OCCURED. DOES LIFTING HEAVIER WEIGHTS PRODUCE A MORE ANABOLIC EFFECT OVERALL THAN RESISTANCE STRENGTH TRAINING ,AND A LOT OF CARDIO(WHICH I FIND NECESSARY FOR OVERALL HEALTH AND WELL BEING)? THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE, TWO WEEKS LEFT (6 WEEK) 60X0 FOR PCT. I'VE HAD BLOOD WORK DONE BEFORE AND DURING, NO CHANGE IN MY LIVER LEVELS, PERHAPS I SHOULD TRY TESTOSTERONE BLOOD WORK, ALTHOUGH IT IS PRICIER. SHOULD I DROP THE REMAINING TWO WEEKS LEFT WITH M5AA AND JUST START PCT? THANKS!





    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    GET RID OF THE CAPS UNLESS YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN YELL LOUDER THAN I CAN!!
    (I personally doubt it... I'm often heard over PA's at metal shows, in the pit right by the speakers.... but you can try).

    Oh... Your training and diet don't seem to be doing very well... let alone your cardio... But If you had really done your research, you would have probably split up at least the M4OHN due to the extremely short half-life as well as good results from said method being posted on this board. Was this your first cycle? Is there some PCT going on here?

    ManBeast
  8. New Member
    ramsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    46%

    YEAH, WITH MDIEN AND M40HN THE DOING WAS THREE TIMES A DAY FOR BOTH COMPOUNDS, I COULDN'T DIFFERENTIATE WHICH METHYL WAS PRODUCING THE SLIGHT PUMP I EXPERIENCED FOR LESS THAN A WEEK. I INCREASEDTHE DOSAGE ON BOTH, SO BY THE FOURTH WEEK AT THE HIGHEST DOSE, I DID NOTICE A CHANGE. THE M5AA WHICH I'M USING(DEBATING ON STARTING AN EARLY PCT) FOR THE LAST THREE WEEKS IS TAKEN BEFORE I WORKOUT, I'VE READ FROM OTHER USERS THAT THEY SPLIT UP THE DOSING WHEN ON M5AA, BT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY WHEN IT'S DESIGNED AS A PREWORKOUT BOOSTER, BOOSTS I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED. I GUESS I SHOULD CONSIDER BENCHPRESSES PART OF MY ROUTINE, I'M NOT ADVERSE TO WEIGHTLIFTING, I JUST LIKE MY ROUTINE, BUT I NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S NOT WORKING. MY EXCERCISE SCHEDULE:
    30 MINUTES CARDIO/BIKE RIDING DAILY X 5
    100-150 PUSHUPS(4 SETS 35EACH WITH BARS) ONE INTERVAL IN THE A.M. 5 TIMES A WEEK


    Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    3 weeks might have been short with mdien and m4ohn. I hear 4 weeks to start. maybe try splitting up the doses. morning and night. I plan on dosing 3 times daily for 4weeks.
    I dont know if 2 weeks of only m5aa would be enough. this is just my guess but I think you would get more with weight lifting than iso and 10 lb. weights. Its hard to say not seeing your workout.
  9. Advanced Member
    -2z-'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    500
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    87.92%

    Right below the 'tab' button brother....right below the 'tab' button.

    Caps make it hard to read.
  10. New Member
    Greenguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    60
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    6.36%

    I make it a policy not to answer the questions of those who are unwilling to respect the common conventions of written english language.

    Greenguy,
    Grumpy Old Man
  11. New Member
    ramsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    46%

    I GUESS THAT'S WHY YOU'RE A GRUMPY OLD MAN!

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenguy
    I make it a policy not to answer the questions of those who are unwilling to respect the common conventions of written english language.

    Greenguy,
    Grumpy Old Man
  12. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dude, do you have no respect for anyone on this board. You have been asked by several ppl to turn off the damn caps lock even by a mod, and still have not done it. I read your responses, and I honestly don't think you did sh*t for research. 6-oxo is not going to cut it for any methyl cycle especially when running two methyls. Perhaps you should rethink using any androgens.
  13. Senior Member
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    1033
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsey
    I GUESS THAT'S WHY YOU'RE A GRUMPY OLD MAN!
    If I see one more post by you in caps you are gone. Grow up!
  14. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48651
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Jeebus... You don't even have a good PCT lined up... I've never seen ANYONE reccomend a 6 week cycle of methylated PHs without some sort of 4AD or test in there... Don't start PCT until you have some nolva or clomid... Your workout schedule probably is a good chunk of the reason your cycle "failed" you really need to have true resistance training in there somewhere to get a body recomp/leaning out going while "on" And if you don't get rid of the mother-truckin caps lock...

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  15. New Member
    ramsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    46%

    My apologies men, I'm not at my work station now, I'm an Industrial desginer, so when I'm working, my compter station only can type in CAPS. I didn't mean any discrespect and quite frankly I'm so used to lookin at letters in CAPS that I can't understand an annoyed reaction. Anyway, no more CAPS from now on. Well, I'm learning more than I thought, yet I still don't understand why someone would recommend the prodcuts I'm using after my implicit description of what I was planning to do. In fact, I asked about Nova and Clomid to the respective vendors and 6-oxo was said to be just fine, I guess I should pick up some NOVA! Manbeast, I figured as muc with my workout, back to the drawing board. Again, thanks for the information, it is greatly appreciated.



    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Jeebus... You don't even have a good PCT lined up... I've never seen ANYONE reccomend a 6 week cycle of methylated PHs without some sort of 4AD or test in there... Don't start PCT until you have some nolva or clomid... Your workout schedule probably is a good chunk of the reason your cycle "failed" you really need to have true resistance training in there somewhere to get a body recomp/leaning out going while "on" And if you don't get rid of the mother-truckin caps lock...

    ManBeast
  16. New Member
    ramsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    46%

    Easy man! It's not my intention to annoy anyone, work related anomoly. Promise, no more CAPS!



    Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    If I see one more post by you in caps you are gone. Grow up!
  17. Senior Member
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    1033
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsey
    My apologies men, I'm not at my work station now, I'm an Industrial desginer, so when I'm working, my compter station only can type in CAPS. I didn't mean any discrespect and quite frankly I'm so used to lookin at letters in CAPS that I can't understand an annoyed reaction. Anyway, no more CAPS from now on.
    You should have just stated this after the first complaint and it would not have been a big deal. Bump to Manbeast's advice and I would also take a good hard look at your diet. Training & nutrition should be down cold to see the benefits of PHs.
  18. Advanced Member
    BryanM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    866
    Rep Power
    561
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.9%

    well for all of the cardio that you do you still have 22% bodyfat you have to be doing something wrong buy a heart rate monitor and keep your heart rate at 65-75% of maximum heart rate for 45-60mins at least 3 times a week and wether you are using ph or not you should still lose 2-3 pounds of fat a week the KEY is heart rate!!!

    You can notice any increase in vascularity unless you have low bodyfat to begin with and with 35 pounds of bodyfat covering you muscles it just wont work.

    i would suggest a 1test/4ad combo this will get you some noticeable effects run this for 6 weeks after being off for a month and remember about the hrt rate the fat will shed off but your diet has to be in check no chemical can do it for you the chems just help your diet and excersice out for quicker results.
  19. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48651
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You said yourself that this was your first post here, so how could anyone here have reccomended those products to you for your goals? If you had posted your stats, training history, and goals as your first post, we could have helped you set up a program. While we strongly reccomend using the search button, we also recognize that each person is an individual, and might have to try something a bit different from what has been done before.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  20. darius
    Guest
    darius's Avatar

    Nolva is your friend.

    ItS eVeN mOrE aNnOyInG wHeN pEoPlE tYpE lIkE tHiS. lOL
  21. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8454
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    honestly man, if you have $300. Sign up w/ bobo, have him write you up a decent training program, and diet, and i'm sure he'd be more than happy to tell you exaclty how to use everything and what to use.

    Probabaly a better way to spend your money.
  22. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1191
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by darius
    ItS eVeN mOrE aNnOyInG wHeN pEoPlE tYpE lIkE tHiS. lOL
    Fu**ing true!
    L33t sucks!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Are oral test boosters hype or do they really work?
    By Rob94hawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 02:12 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
  3. Do supplements really work?
    By Darkridder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:04 AM
  4. Life Extension And Antioxidants Do They Really Help
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 03:56 PM
  5. SSRI's and Prohormone do they mix?
    By Barcelona99 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in