Beastdrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    Yeah, I'll email Orbit when I get back from the gym...sucks. I've been contemplating running Beast for a long time and when it went on sale at Orbit I had to finally order it. Oh well I'm sure Orbit will help me out. Thanks for the sympathy...I really was upset over it. Talk about getting a piece of coal for Xmas! Lol.
    If you need some superdrol FAST pm me and maybe we can work out a trade.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    If you need some superdrol FAST pm me and maybe we can work out a trade.
    Thanks FL3X. I'm good for now, I'd just like to get this resolved. I emailed Orbit so I'll let you guys know how it goes.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%

Here's a couple pics...

First is my 3 bottles received. Notice the tops are white and the plastic seal is clear. This is the first time I purchased Beast so I'm not sure if that is normal.

Second pic is how empty the bottle is. I counted 60 caps in this one. The other two feel as if they are the same weight. I can shake the bottle and feel that the caps are about the same amount. No cotton ball or anything. Weird though it has the preservative packet in it and there is a double manufacturer's seal.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by dagecko; 12-26-2011 at 07:09 AM. Reason: spelling error
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Wow even tha normal bottle have white caps...lol....I thought its only small bottle with black top have white caps...this is ****ing confusing....and I'm sooo scared to buy beast now...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Wow even tha normal bottle have white caps...lol....I thought its only small bottle with black top have white caps...this is ****ing confusing....and I'm sooo scared to buy beast now...
    You should be fine ordering straight from MrSupps.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    You should be fine ordering straight from MrSupps.
    You are always safe ordering from Mr supps

With a 100% money back guarantee as well
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.38%

FYI

I just counted my caps in second bottle. There is 90 caps. But still, as a first time sd user this stinks! I am still only in my first week really, but will keep y'all informed! Good luck to all involved!
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%

Okay I think we have this resolved. This is the reply from Orbit:

They are real and you can bring it up with Nathanchase@needtobuildmuscle. com the Creator of beastdrol to verify ours are legit.
    Thank you,
    Customerservice
    Orbitnutrition

And the second reply right after:

Also you got the equivalent of two 90 count bottles and you can get that squared away on all the forums your posting on about this supposed fake beast....also I see your posts about it and pictures.
    Thank you,
    Customerservice
    Orbitnutrition

For the record, I was not blaming Orbit for the possible problem, just was stating the vendor I got it from so all others who purchased will be informed of the issue as well. I find it odd though that Nathan Chase would decide to bottle Beastdrol in 60 cap qty's with all white caps then figure it was alright to label them as 90 ct. bottles. Well, whatever the case, I think it would have been nice for this to be disclosed that customers would be purchasing 60ct bottles instead of 90ct ones. So much for thinking I got a bonus bottle for the wait, oh well...I emailed Nathan Chase to verify the Beastdrols from Orbit but have not received a reply yet.

Orbit always has great customer service and reply to queries very quickly. Great service.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

So wait...60 caps Beastdrol bottle is still 900mg total of superdrol, equivalent to the 90 cap 10mg/cap, so there is 15mg/cap in the 60 cap bottle? That's gay lol, I prefer 10mg dosing!
    Orbit customer service seems fast but dude, why was that guy being a d!ck about it?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.38%

AWESOME DAGECKO

Not knowing sucks!! I felt your pain! I'm about 85% sure my stuff is legit. The last 2 days at the gym was badas. UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!! KICK SOME ARSE!!!! Let us know how it goes!
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    So wait...60 caps Beastdrol bottle is still 900mg total of superdrol, equivalent to the 90 cap 10mg/cap, so there is 15mg/cap in the 60 cap bottle? That's gay lol, I prefer 10mg dosing!
    Orbit customer service seems fast but dude, why was that guy being a d!ck about it?
    FL3X from what I understand, I have 3 bottles of 60 caps = 180 caps at 10mg each would equal 2 standard bottles of Beastdrol with 90 caps each. I didn't especially appreciate the tone of the Orbit rep but I think the rep assumed I was blaming Orbit for the possibly fake Beastdrol and was just defending his/her company. Still have yet to hear back from Nathan Chase...I'm sure he's busy and will eventually get back to me. Thanks for the help guys.
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    Not knowing sucks!! I felt your pain! I'm about 85% sure my stuff is legit. The last 2 days at the gym was badas. UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!! KICK SOME ARSE!!!! Let us know how it goes!
    Sounds good Tbol! So you've just started 2 days ago? What dosage you running/cycle length?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.38%

No started about a week ago. Ab days made up a couple days then an off day etc. Heavy days fell at about a week in. They say weeks 2 and 3 is really when u get rolling. I guess they're right. It was awesome!!! My dosage got screwed bc of me worrying about validity of product. Planned on 20/20/30/20 with starting Katana in week 4. GIVE IT HEL!!!!! Keep in touch!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Tbol
    No started about a week ago. Ab days made up a couple days then an off day etc. Heavy days fell at about a week in. They say weeks 2 and 3 is really when u get rolling. I guess they're right. It was awesome!!! My dosage got screwed bc of me worrying about validity of product. Planned on 20/20/30/20 with starting Katana in week 4. GIVE IT HEL!!!!! Keep in touch!
    How's it going tbol? What have your weight and strength been doing? What are your thoughts after roughly 2 weeks on real vs fake?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.44%

Beastdrol is going amazing!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beastdrol
    By raging_chris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 11:28 PM
  2. Beastdrol pct
    By connector in forum Anabolics