Beastdrol

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Real or fake?? Haven't opened it yet
What r u saying?

I have 2 different looking beast bottles from diff sources. Ones smaller than the other, but same # of caps and both bottles are sealed. Thought it was slightly odd at first

raging_chris

raging_chris

Awards
I've just been reading about there being fake beastdrol I just want to make sure this isn't

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks good to go, but where did you purchase it? If it was from Mr supps you are golden ;)

The older bottles had white tops and the newer ones had a black top and smaller bottle....both are legit.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I have the same bottle...it's gtg bro :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
should be gtg, my latest shipment from mr supps looked just like this.

adnscmplx

Awards
I got the same stuff from Amazon. Mr. Supps was all sold out. I won't be running it for a while, just wanted to have some on hand before the ban.

Everything that I have seen indicates that it is legit and I have no reason to think that it is not. Let us know how it works out for you.

raging_chris

raging_chris

Awards
Yeah I'm just trying to figure out when I'll run it

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Guys go check mrsupp Facebook...they never made this kind of bottle...

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I saw the same thing on their FB page. Maybe the guy keeping the FB page up to date isn't in the loop?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
They saying all beastdrol are fake besides what they sell on their site...I have one bottle that might be fake...there's a pic on this thread...I have the same one ;(

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
my katandrol and hellardol look a bit different. both had a white cap

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
my katandrol and hellardol look a bit different. both had a white cap
Ah fack!! They saying don't buy any of their supp from somewhere else coz there's alot of bunk ones....and they say there are not responsible for it...and there's no money return either...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got the same bottle and used it. It was legit. Definitely not fake.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I got the same bottle and used it. It was legit. Definitely not fake.
Really?? Then why mrsupp saying that...you should check out their Facebook page...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would never buy a PH off of amazon or ebay....just my opinion

standon

Banned
Awards
You think people would fake phs, actually it would be easy copy label white pills .... Damn got my new business venture not srs
Some people need shot

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i did once, a bottle of havoc off ebay.......bunk. Never again. I see lots of good deals on both too, sux that most are just BS

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
you know there are legit companys selling ph/ps on amzon and ebay, they just use the sites to expand sales and yes there may be bunk product out there to, but you never know even at so called legit supp sellers.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you buy directly from the manufacturer, you can't go wrong. You are getting directly from the source. Mr supps is offering to help out some who may have purchased bunk product. If you send your bottle to them with proof of where you purchased it, they will give you a discount code for quite a bit off of legit Beastdrol from Mr supps.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
When you buy directly from the manufacturer, you can't go wrong. You are getting directly from the source. Mr supps is offering to help out some who may have purchased bunk product. If you send your bottle to them with proof of where you purchased it, they will give you a discount code for quite a bit off of legit Beastdrol from Mr supps.
Nice!!!

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
I mightve gotten screwed on 2 bottles. I wont know for sure for awhile bc i wont be taming the beast again until late spring/summer.

I shoulve waited until mrsupps restocked. I got sucked in by $31 per bottle. In retrospect, the much lower price makes it even more suspicious.... And the email, paypal transaction, packaging were all consistant with a brief out of the basement operation.

Smaller bottle, black top... Sealed so i havent looked at the actual caps.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I mightve gotten screwed on 2 bottles. I wont know for sure for awhile bc i wont be taming the beast again until late spring/summer.

I shoulve waited until mrsupps restocked. I got sucked in by $31 per bottle. In retrospect, the much lower price makes it even more suspicious.... And the email, paypal transaction, packaging were all consistant with a brief out of the basement operation.

Sell em on eBay for $45...ppl will buy them quick...

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards

Just thought i should let people know that i have been notified by the company i bought the different sized bottles from and have been assured that they are an authorized NTBM distributor, and provided me with contact details for everyone, as well as an explanation.

As can be seen on the fb page, there was what sounds like a non-mrsupps batch of beast put out by the ntbm owner to other stores.

I'll still let everyone know how it is when i do run it, but in the meantime, contact the people you bought it from instead of going staight into the hype (kinda like i did lol)

adnscmplx

Awards
Crap, i didn't know Mr.supps was going to restock. I got some off amazon too. I would have waited. I guess we will see if it is legit.

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Just a heads-up that I too bought a 5 bottle deal off amazon. The bottles looked sketchy but talked to NTBM directly and they are indeed legit. Not sure why mr. Supps is saying otherwise but hit up Nate or Rob @ NTBM and they'll give you the real scoop on them (pm me if you need their contact info).

adnscmplx

Awards
Yea it sounds like the bottles check out. Someone will run one soon and then we will see if the pills are legit.

Tbol

Awards
The guy I bought my Beast from on amazon blamed NTBM too. Same bottle as pictured above with white capsules. Been taking it for just 5 days, still haven't made my mind up about its quality. I have experienced normal side effects but that's all I can confirm.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I had ordered 2 bottles from Orbit at the beginning of December. I hadn't received anything for a couple weeks so i emailed them and they told me they were back logged due to the sale they had going on. I get a shipment notification then one more week passes and nothing. I email again then am told they'll look into it. I get 3 bottles of Beastdrol, yes 3, and I was thinking, "WOW it was worth the wait! One free Beastdrol!" Then I happen to be browsing the MrSupps site and see their warning about fake Beastdrol running around...So at this point I'm curious and open one the bottles...What do i see? White caps...So I count them cause the bottle looks kind of empty. I count 60 white caps. Beast is supposed to have 90 caps right? So basically I waited a month to get three bottles of crap. WTF...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I had ordered 2 bottles from Orbit at the beginning of December. I hadn't received anything for a couple weeks so i emailed them and they told me they were back logged due to the sale they had going on. I get a shipment notification then one more week passes and nothing. I email again then am told they'll look into it. I get 3 bottles of Beastdrol, yes 3, and I was thinking, "WOW it was worth the wait! One free Beastdrol!" Then I happen to be browsing the MrSupps site and see their warning about fake Beastdrol running around...So at this point I'm curious and open one the bottles...What do i see? White caps...So I count them cause the bottle looks kind of empty. I count 60 white caps. Beast is supposed to have 90 caps right? So basically I waited a month to get three bottles of crap. WTF...
Bro seriously 60 caps of beast??? That's not COOL!!! Talk to them bro...orbit have really good customer service...they will help you out...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if a competing company is somehow getting "bunk Beastdrol" into circulation in hopes to tarnish NTBM's name.
Probably a long stretch but if that's the case then I hope they end up getting discovered and get sued into lifelong poverty.
But also, it has been a normal thing for a company to use different sized bottles or different labels or cap colors here and there in attempt to keep up with overwhelming demand. Same product, different look. In that case, no harm done.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I wonder if a competing company is somehow getting "bunk Beastdrol" into circulation in hopes to tarnish NTBM's name.
Probably a long stretch but if that's the case then I hope they end up getting discovered and get sued into lifelong poverty.
But also, it has been a normal thing for a company to use different sized bottles or different labels or cap colors here and there in attempt to keep up with overwhelming demand. Same product, different look. In that case, no harm done.
But flex he's saying he got 60caps a bottle...I nvr heard beast having 60caps..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But flex he's saying he got 60caps a bottle...I nvr heard beast having 60caps..
Hmmm that is interesting. I've actually never looked at the bottle so wasn't sure if it was 60 or 90. If you're 30 short I would definitely be calling that place up and demanding a full refund plus store credit for the inconvenience. A good online supplier should know better than to let a slip like that happen. Attention to detail is key.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'll email Orbit when I get back from the gym...sucks. I've been contemplating running Beast for a long time and when it went on sale at Orbit I had to finally order it. Oh well I'm sure Orbit will help me out. Thanks for the sympathy...I really was upset over it. Talk about getting a piece of coal for Xmas! Lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'll email Orbit when I get back from the gym...sucks. I've been contemplating running Beast for a long time and when it went on sale at Orbit I had to finally order it. Oh well I'm sure Orbit will help me out. Thanks for the sympathy...I really was upset over it. Talk about getting a piece of coal for Xmas! Lol.
If you need some superdrol FAST pm me and maybe we can work out a trade.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
If you need some superdrol FAST pm me and maybe we can work out a trade.
Thanks FL3X. I'm good for now, I'd just like to get this resolved. I emailed Orbit so I'll let you guys know how it goes.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Here's a couple pics...

First is my 3 bottles received. Notice the tops are white and the plastic seal is clear. This is the first time I purchased Beast so I'm not sure if that is normal.

Second pic is how empty the bottle is. I counted 60 caps in this one. The other two feel as if they are the same weight. I can shake the bottle and feel that the caps are about the same amount. No cotton ball or anything. Weird though it has the preservative packet in it and there is a double manufacturer's seal.

Attachments

Last edited:
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Wow even tha normal bottle have white caps...lol....I thought its only small bottle with black top have white caps...this is ****ing confusing....and I'm sooo scared to buy beast now...

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Wow even tha normal bottle have white caps...lol....I thought its only small bottle with black top have white caps...this is ****ing confusing....and I'm sooo scared to buy beast now...
You should be fine ordering straight from MrSupps.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be fine ordering straight from MrSupps.
You are always safe ordering from Mr supps ;)

With a 100% money back guarantee as well :)

Tbol

Awards
FYI

I just counted my caps in second bottle. There is 90 caps. But still, as a first time sd user this stinks! I am still only in my first week really, but will keep y'all informed! Good luck to all involved!

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Okay I think we have this resolved. This is the reply from Orbit:

They are real and you can bring it up with [email protected] the Creator of beastdrol to verify ours are legit.
Thank you,
Customerservice
Orbitnutrition

And the second reply right after:

Also you got the equivalent of two 90 count bottles and you can get that squared away on all the forums your posting on about this supposed fake beast....also I see your posts about it and pictures.
Thank you,
Customerservice
Orbitnutrition

For the record, I was not blaming Orbit for the possible problem, just was stating the vendor I got it from so all others who purchased will be informed of the issue as well. I find it odd though that Nathan Chase would decide to bottle Beastdrol in 60 cap qty's with all white caps then figure it was alright to label them as 90 ct. bottles. Well, whatever the case, I think it would have been nice for this to be disclosed that customers would be purchasing 60ct bottles instead of 90ct ones. So much for thinking I got a bonus bottle for the wait, oh well...I emailed Nathan Chase to verify the Beastdrols from Orbit but have not received a reply yet.

Orbit always has great customer service and reply to queries very quickly. Great service.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So wait...60 caps Beastdrol bottle is still 900mg total of superdrol, equivalent to the 90 cap 10mg/cap, so there is 15mg/cap in the 60 cap bottle? That's gay lol, I prefer 10mg dosing!
Orbit customer service seems fast but dude, why was that guy being a d!ck about it?

Tbol

Awards
AWESOME DAGECKO

Not knowing sucks!! I felt your pain! I'm about 85% sure my stuff is legit. The last 2 days at the gym was badas. UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!! KICK SOME ARSE!!!! Let us know how it goes!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20