Epistane cut turning into bulk?

1. Epistane cut turning into bulk?

So Im running epi in hopes of cutting but it seem to severely increased my hunger, any inputs on a clean bulk with epi? Is this increase in appetite just in my head?

2. No the increase in appetite is not in your head. The same thing happens to me bro. What r your maintenance calories, and how easy do u gain weight?

3. honestly i wouldnt worry about gaining like extra fat or something while on epi if i were you.. on my 6 week cycle i ate a ****load did no cardio and barely any ab work and was still pretty shredded
    •   

4. My diet was horrible on epi and still saw excellent lean results

5. Since the holidays have started I have been getting 8-10 hours of sleep a niggt. I workout for about 1.5 to 2 hours plus cardio. So my maintenance cals have. Increased and thus I feel more hungry.

6. Just up your calories bro, epi is the sh*t. I think u can still lean up some with eating more. Don't worry about it bro.

7. I'll just eat clean and hope for the best, thanks for the input

8. It's all about calories, not clean or dirty eating. Eat 1k over maintenance and you'll gain more weight than if you were to eat 500 over. Simple.

9. u could increase the dose of the epi. if u get high enough, it will kill ur appetite.

10. Quote Originally Posted by rebelhead View Post
    u could increase the dose of the epi. if u get high enough, it will kill ur appetite.
    lmao, probably not a good sign

epi is really good at letting u cheat on your diet and blunting fat gain. honestly, i would say use the extra hunger to your advantage. when you stay well fed on epi, strength explodes and it keeps you nice and lean.
    CELTIC LABS REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by rebelhead
    u could increase the dose of the epi. if u get high enough, it will kill ur appetite.
    Haha rebelhead doesn't give a fock.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Haha rebelhead doesn't give a fock.
    just kiddin around, u know methamphetamine will lower ur appetite too.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rebelhead View Post
    with the added bonus of feeling amazing
    CELTIC LABS REP

14. Quote Originally Posted by rebelhead

And so will coke :]

Similar Forum Threads

1. Summer Epistane bulk diet suggestions
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 05:14 PM
  2. Massive bulk with pp's 1-T and epistane!!
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 08:53 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 12:42 AM