Epistane cut turning into bulk?

sakes

Awards
So Im running epi in hopes of cutting but it seem to severely increased my hunger, any inputs on a clean bulk with epi? Is this increase in appetite just in my head?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No the increase in appetite is not in your head. The same thing happens to me bro. What r your maintenance calories, and how easy do u gain weight?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
honestly i wouldnt worry about gaining like extra fat or something while on epi if i were you.. on my 6 week cycle i ate a ****load did no cardio and barely any ab work and was still pretty shredded

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
My diet was horrible on epi and still saw excellent lean results

sakes

Awards
Since the holidays have started I have been getting 8-10 hours of sleep a niggt. I workout for about 1.5 to 2 hours plus cardio. So my maintenance cals have. Increased and thus I feel more hungry.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just up your calories bro, epi is the sh*t. I think u can still lean up some with eating more. Don't worry about it bro.

sakes

Awards
I'll just eat clean and hope for the best, thanks for the input

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all about calories, not clean or dirty eating. Eat 1k over maintenance and you'll gain more weight than if you were to eat 500 over. Simple.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
u could increase the dose of the epi. if u get high enough, it will kill ur appetite.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
u could increase the dose of the epi. if u get high enough, it will kill ur appetite.
lmao, probably not a good sign

epi is really good at letting u cheat on your diet and blunting fat gain. honestly, i would say use the extra hunger to your advantage. when you stay well fed on epi, strength explodes and it keeps you nice and lean.