Here its is first cylce superdrol log

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Post pre-load currently on day 3, running mdrol 10,20,20,20/30 (depending on sides)

Current weight 190
Goal 210ish

First cycle feeling good so far, first work out yesterday felt amazing, stay tuned for updates and more pics. Here's some current befores.

Attachments

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Good luck to you sir I wouldn't go past 4 weeks personally I would do 10,20,20,20 for a first sd run.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Thanks man! Just to make it clear 20/30 meaning 20 or 30mg for week 4 not 5 weeks total.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Gotcha hints the slash not comma my bad lol kill that sh*t bro

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Thanks a lot Bro, comments and support go a long way guys lifting alone sucks...you guys always keep the motivation high. I'll do my best to get as many pics up along the way as possible to help motivate others working towards goals

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Should be great. expect some very solid gains man. Just be sure to eat right. Be dedicated to taking in the 4000+ calories and you'll definitely stack it on. Take lots of progress pics and you'll notice the change even more. Grab a serm for pct of course. Good luck and happy bulking.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Turn this sh*t into a crime scene bro. There will be blood!

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
I wish I could lift every day on cycle, I'm upping from a 3 day split to 5 on 2 off. Deffinatly shooting for 4k and have torem, daa, erase, and anabeta for pct. supporting with cycle assist and fish/flak oil. Gonna try to pick up another mv I can't swallow 500 pills of animal bull sh*t everyday. Expect 3-4 progress pics per week, through pct.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I want to see you jump right into a high dose katanadrol cycle right after and do a recomp! That would be epic...

Tbol

Awards
Devil looks sharp. I'm doin the beast to 300 of katanadrol bridge. To the Dr.- you are a badass motivator!!!!!!! Keep it goin Devil!!!!!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
good luck il be checkin in i got an mdrol cycle comin up in a little bit too

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Damn 86$ a pop.. I think I'll stick with my erase, and anabeta pct/recomp and maybe throw in some IGF-2. Sounds like awesome stuff but I am going broke. Buuuut if all goes well I do have another bottle of mdrol and torem in the cabinet for a rainy day...maybe I'll try it then.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jumped from AnaBeta str8 to that gangsta shît....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Bluedevil, u will have a SERM right? Just making sure.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh yeah your gtg bro, sorry I missed that earlier.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
So after morning **** today on a empty stomach I weighted in at 192, that's up 2-3lbs And I'm on day 6. Starting to notice an increase in hardness and fullness. Feeling great so far, kicking it up to 20 Mg Tuesday.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Upping the dose to 20mg today. Feeling possible minor sides. Idk how to explain it but I'm getting a weird feeling in my balls? Kind of like a tingling, does anyone know what I'm talking about. Not the end of the world, just something I noticed. Also had a headache when I went to sleep and when I woke up. Which could be do to lack of food/water yesterday. Anyways still feeling strong, re-achieved personal best in bench last night since my injury which made me happy. I'll post some week one progress pics tonight

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Upping the dose to 20mg today. Feeling possible minor sides. Idk how to explain it but I'm getting a weird feeling in my balls? Kind of like a tingling, does anyone know what I'm talking about. Not the end of the world, just something I noticed. Also had a headache when I went to sleep and when I woke up. Which could be do to lack of food/water yesterday. Anyways still feeling strong, re-achieved personal best in bench last night since my injury which made me happy. I'll post some week one progress pics tonight
Nice mane! If the pictures are anything like the last then it'll be some good gains 4 sure.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man. The tingly feeling is probably just some small volume shrinkage. If it starts to hurt then it might be a sign of atrophy... Common side effect though.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Nice man. The tingly feeling is probably just some small volume shrinkage. If it starts to hurt then it might be a sign of atrophy... Common side effect though.
That's kinda what I figured thanks

rynie27

Awards
Looking good man, running the same thing in February. I'll be following, good luck!

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Just to be funny here's a no flex pic from about 6-7 months ago lmao...all progress to this point has been using only pes supplements.

Attachments

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How much weight between those before and after pix?

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Before pic I weighed 176.8 after pics today's weight was 193

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
What happened to getting cut? Just curious

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Ok so first off I want to start with I'm feeling great..this being my first ph cycle I'm very pleased so far. Strength gains are inconceivable so far. Benching today felt like someone was lifting for me. Now...I've realized a problem. I did not realize when I started my cycle assist that it is only a 30 day supply. No problem..except I preloaded 2 weeks in advance so I will run out in week 2 of my cycle. I'm guessing it is not safe to continue without taking it? Input?? Im broke from Christmas and can't really afford another liver supp. I didn't see this coming everyone said 1 bottle of cycle assist is more than enough but 8 caps Ed is only good for 30 days. What should I do? Are there any reps that can help me out.. I really really don't want to cut this cycle short.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Ok so first off I want to start with I'm feeling great..this being my first ph cycle I'm very pleased so far. Strength gains are inconceivable so far. Benching today felt like someone was lifting for me. Now...I've realized a problem. I did not realize when I started my cycle assist that it is only a 30 day supply. No problem..except I preloaded 2 weeks in advance so I will run out in week 2 of my cycle. I'm guessing it is not safe to continue without taking it? Input?? Im broke from Christmas and can't really afford another liver supp. I didn't see this coming everyone said 1 bottle of cycle assist is more than enough but 8 caps Ed is only good for 30 days. What should I do? Are there any reps that can help me out.. I really really don't want to cut this cycle short.
Take half of normal dose each day bud :thumbsup:

Although I must add, low bodyfat % is going to visually add more mass to you than gaining fat will.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Although I must add, low bodyfat % is going to visually add more mass to you than gaining fat will.
Good ideas.
:thumbsup:

It's hard for me to drop bodyfat though.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good ideas.
:thumbsup:

It's hard for me to drop bodyfat though.
Yea... I cant lose weight either...
I on the other hand have decided that I am going to get as big as I can. Maybe I have to get bigger first? lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea... I cant lose weight either...
I on the other hand have decided that I am going to get as big as I can. Maybe I have to get bigger first? lol.
I'm kinda in the same boat as you lol :thumbsup:

:laughing:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AFter tomorrow Its bulk season anyway... hahah!
Let's get bigger than a ma'fuka. Lol I'm trying not to fit in my car then :laughing:

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
What good is being ripped at 155 to hell with that I want to have to walk through the doorway sideways. And pay someone to scratch my back

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What good is being ripped at 155 to hell with that I want to have to walk through the doorway sideways. And pay someone to scratch my back
:laughing:

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards

No offense to you sir... But Can anyone confirm taking half dose is a good idea?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No offense to you sir... But Can anyone confirm taking half dose is a good idea?
Not the BEST idea by any means but A) it saves u money B) something is better than nothing.

IMHO I would try and get the cash and get the proper support that money ain't sh1t compared to your health and liver....

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
If I were u I would get another bottle. It is your liver that your risking for the price of 40 bucks

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Yesterday dosed two pills 1 hour before workout and the pump was intense. Still feeling very strong, no sides at all so far. Here an updated pic. Today marks the two week point. Expecting big results now.

Attachments