Legal SERMs ??? Any suggestions ???

survey

Awards
I am looking for a legal serm thats effective. I am just not willing to do anything illegal to get a serm, but I want to run a cycle of estane or hdrol soon. I am also not willing to run a cycle of either of those without proper pct. Is there a legal serm that gets the job done? Its interesting to me that all these ph's are so easy to get legally but serms arent. Any help is appreciated.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
serms are just as easy to get as the 'prohormones'

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
I am looking for a legal serm thats effective. I am just not willing to do anything illegal to get a serm, but I want to run a cycle of estane or hdrol soon. I am also not willing to run a cycle of either of those without proper pct. Is there a legal serm that gets the job done? Its interesting to me that all these ph's are so easy to get legally but serms arent. Any help is appreciated.
Ummm if you cannot get past legalities then you will not be able to get SERMs (for your research lab rats) over the net, nor will you be able to snag that extra bottle of clomiphene from your family members med cabinet.

Its not illegal to purchase SERMs as research chemicals, but you may not be able to sleep at night if you use them for non-research purposes. (sarcasm)

Human Rocket

Awards
No such thing as a "legal" SERM. There are some good OTC AIs but no SERMS. Either you go the research chem route or you go without.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new Form-X from LG Sciences is supposed to have a SERM in it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The new Form-X from LG Sciences is supposed to have a SERM in it.
it wont be anything like clomid or nolva or torem.

Just buy a serm, your only using it for research on a lab rat.......whats the harm??

the next best thing would prolly be topical resveratrol like PP's sustain alpha. nothing will elevated LH/FSH levels like clomid/nolva tho

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like other have stated -- research with a liquid SERM (if you insist you need one) -- or resort to OTC pct (which I personally like).

Just an FYI -- running Hdrol or EPistane would be running an NON aromatizing steroid which would really not make running and AI or Serm for that matter really necessary, as there wont be supraphysiological amounts of estrogen floating around while testosterone is suppressed. You will simply need to supply your body with the perfect environment to stimulate endogenous testosterone production again.

Use something to amplify signaling hormones --LH &FSH (d-aspartic acid) (Primordial TCF-1, omega sports D-aspartic, primaforce DAA)
Use something to keep to modulate GABAergic receptors to keep mood up, and stimulate GnRH, (7,8 benzoflavone) --(LG's form-x , Primordial SustainAlpha, AMS has a product)

Use something to keep erections healthy due to vaso-dilatory effects --(trans-resveratrol) (Primordials TOPICAL sustain alpha, maybe Iforce reversitol??)

Use something to supply cells with adequate phospholipids (serine,choline,ethanolamine,inositol) for an optimal PCT environment --Primordials (EndoAMP max)

Use something to lower cortisol levels since suppressed hormones is catabolic, so relora (magnolia bark, Vitamin SHoppe label has this) and Phosphatidyl Serine (primordial's endoAMP max) would suffice for this purpose.

-Matt

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established

Just buy a serm, your only using it for research on a lab rat.......whats the harm??

the next best thing would prolly be topical resveratrol like PP's sustain alpha. nothing will elevated LH/FSH levels like clomid/nolva tho
^^^ that except its not a lab rat more like a gym rat..

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established

^^that except not a lab rat. More like a gym rat lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new Erase Pro by PES has an ingredient that works like a SERM. There are also other alternatives. Driven Sports Triazole has an all natural SERM in it and it has been backed up with blood work.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Like other have stated -- research with a liquid SERM (if you insist you need one) -- or resort to OTC pct (which I personally like).

Just an FYI -- running Hdrol or EPistane would be running an NON aromatizing steroid which would really not make running and AI or Serm for that matter really necessary, as there wont be supraphysiological amounts of estrogen floating around while testosterone is suppressed. You will simply need to supply your body with the perfect environment to stimulate endogenous testosterone production again.

Use something to amplify signaling hormones --LH &FSH (d-aspartic acid) (Primordial TCF-1, omega sports D-aspartic, primaforce DAA)
Use something to keep to modulate GABAergic receptors to keep mood up, and stimulate GnRH, (7,8 benzoflavone) --(LG's form-x , Primordial SustainAlpha, AMS has a product)

Use something to keep erections healthy due to vaso-dilatory effects --(trans-resveratrol) (Primordials TOPICAL sustain alpha, maybe Iforce reversitol??)

Use something to supply cells with adequate phospholipids (serine,choline,ethanolamine,inositol) for an optimal PCT environment --Primordials (EndoAMP max)

Use something to lower cortisol levels since suppressed hormones is catabolic, so relora (magnolia bark, Vitamin SHoppe label has this) and Phosphatidyl Serine (primordial's endoAMP max) would suffice for this purpose.

-Matt
Me and you think alike.

He can look into Primordial Performance PCT product and or AI's post cycle.... Run both they seem like good alternatives to mild cycles.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me and you think alike.

He can look into Primordial Performance PCT product and or AI's post cycle.... Run both they seem like good alternatives to mild cycles.
This is true....if you are dead set on running a Serm because all forums for the last 15 years have pushed them....then run 1 for assurance plus the things I listed off are truly what the body needs.

-Matt