Pre-workout and Beastdrol

Tbol

Awards
I think I read in one of the threads, no pre-workout with Beastrol?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I read in one of the threads, no pre-workout with Beastrol?
Beastdrol can raise blood pressure, so its best to avoid stims that can raise BP higher until you can verify that your BP is at a normal level.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
the best thing to do is like rick said. just monitor your bp closely. when i ran beast, i started taking a pwo the last week and a half, but consistently monitored bp. i work at a hospital so it was a littler easier to do.

Tbol

Awards
I'm 41 and been married 18 years. Gym life will be like sex life. Doin it all on my own!!!! Haha! Thanks guys!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I actually have to disagree with my head rep for once. I do agree that Beast can raise your BP and a preworkout MIGHT aggravate that. But that being said, I always run a preworkout on cycle and never have any serious BP issues. If you notice that you start to get headaches....I would recommend throwing in some cardio EOD to help lower your BP or switch to a preworkout that does not contain 1,3 DMAA (or just use a half dose for your preworkout).

That being said the upside is that you'll get a break from preworkouts. But the choice is yours. Just always realize there is a risk/reward equation when being on anabolics.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually have to disagree with my head rep for once. I do agree that Beast can raise your BP and a preworkout MIGHT aggravate that. But that being said, I always run a preworkout on cycle and never have any serious BP issues. If you notice that you start to get headaches....I would recommend throwing in some cardio EOD to help lower your BP or switch to a preworkout that does not contain 1,3 DMAA (or just use a half dose for your preworkout).

That being said the upside is that you'll get a break from preworkouts. But the choice is yours. Just always realize there is a risk/reward equation when being on anabolics.

I think we are on the same page DH. I use a preworkout on cycle also, but I NEVER start off with one. I wait and see how my body is going to react to the compound first before adding the stims in. After a few days to around a week, if my BP is in normal ranges, I will add in a preworkout.

There are things you can do to keep your BP down on cycle too, like running a good support supplement like N2guard, and increasing water and fish oil intake. ;)

Tbol

Awards
Thanks guys, much appreciated. With the lethargy that I hear comes with sd, I'm glad it is possible to use something. Will monitor bp for sure. How much Hawthorneberry should I use to help with bp? Again, you guys are awesome!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump.... I just started beast today myself... so how much hawthorn?
I would dose around 1.5- 2g per day. That's what I use when on cycle anyways

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also noticed my bp seems to have normalized now. I'd take a preworkout on beast drol from day one of my next run of a sdrol copy.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also noticed my bp seems to have normalized now. I'd take a preworkout on beast drol from day one of my next run of a sdrol copy.
BP typically does level back to normal ranges after a few days as long as the dose is the same. With increased dosage it can go back up though....just something to keep an eye on

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BP typically does level back to normal ranges after a few days as long as the dose is the same. With increased dosage it can go back up though....just something to keep an eye on
Thanks for the tip :).
I'll keep that in mind. Though I am not bumping my sdrol dose up anymore. :) 4 more weeks. Unless at end of week four my body is still great like now then I'm bumpin it to 20mgs for the last two weeks lol!!