Which (if any) AI to choose?

PowerLifter15

Awards
Hey guys, I'm gonna be starting an epi cycle soon.

I'm under the impression that I'm gyno prone, now I know that Epi usually doesnt cause gyno, but i wanna be as safe as possible.

PCT is as follows:
Torem:90/60/60/30
Recycle:4/3/2/1
or
DAA:3/3/3/3

and Im thinking about using Erase starting the 3rd week of PCT to avoid any rebound gyno (again, being very careful).

Is it possible for gyno to arise on cycle? I know epi is rather suppressing on estrogren, but i dont want to take any risks if gyno flares up.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi wont cause gyno on cycle I'm pretty sure as many use it as an anti gyno for on cycle. Epi is pretty dry, taking erase on cycle would probably kill all lubrication of the joints.
For pct though adding in the AI third week is common practice. I'd do it.

Also, erase is what I usually use. Triazole has some pretty good reviews.

PowerLifter15

Awards
thanks guys, what im gonna do is just save the AI for PCT, and keep letro on hand just in case it gets out of hand.

I'm hoping i'l have no issues. just want to take the steps necessary to be ready for the worst.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
take daa the first day of pct through out with 3 grams ED. and buy a bottle of erase and start taking that starting the 3rd weeks of pct for 5 weeks so youre taking it 3 weeks after youre done with the serm and you should be golden. il have to look back at the dosage of the erase i cant remember off the top of my head :X