Injection marks

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
What do yall do for injection bruising and scaring? lotion?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If done right, there's little more than a small dot.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wait for the bruising to go away the odd times it comes up

scarring is different... always rotate spots even if you have a preferred fav spot. i loved dumping oil into my delts and i can't touch them with a needle at the moment

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
If done right, there's little more than a small dot.
Agreed. Was just wondering if yall used something for healing the skin from always punching through it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Was just wondering if yall used something for healing the skin from always punching through it.
That's why you rotate injection sites. Delts, quads, and glutes. That's 6 sites and you'll be healed by the time you finish the rotation.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
That's why you rotate injection sites. Delts, quads, and glutes. That's 6 sites and you'll be healed by the time you finish the rotation.
Cmon buddy I have seen many of your posts on here youknow where im getting at. You dont use lotion? Cause you know there are some products that can ask for mutliple shots in a day.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
I wouldn't use any. Maybe coco butter or sudocrem? Their both good skin healers. If you pin right you shouldn't get any bad marks to be honest. I started a cycle 5 weeks ago. I never pinned before so it's all new to me and I cant even see where I pinned 3 days ago. Just be carefully, lol. Don't stab it!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hey guys what about stretch marks?? Is there any cream or oil out there?? I been using cocoa butter for past 4yrs but the stretch marks are still there...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Maderma.buy it at walmart. I heard it my work....

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cmon buddy I have seen many of your posts on here youknow where im getting at. You dont use lotion? Cause you know there are some products that can ask for mutliple shots in a day.
Ahh, multiple injects uses only slin pins, which are like a mosquito bite.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
Maderma.buy it at walmart. I heard it my work....
ya i was gonna buy some @wal-mart a while back. one tube was like $30. i didn't see anything in the ingredients that looked different than any other cream. the dollar tree has some A&D cream that seemed to help mine. its only a dollar.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, multiple injects uses only slin pins, which are like a mosquito bite.
Agreed just wondering if it would cause scaring. But guess your chill response meens no.