Frist Impression: Androhard/Androdrive V3 - AnabolicMinds.com

Frist Impression: Androhard/Androdrive V3

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Frist Impression: Androhard/Androdrive V3

I received my bottles of Androhard V3 and Androdrive V3 this week and because I like to use the AM forums to see what supplements are working for people, I thought I'd throw my first impression out there to give back to the good people lurking on AnabolicMinds.

About me - I've cycled a variety of hormonal products including Hdrol, Mdrol, 1-AD, 1-Tren, Furazadrol, MethylRage, Test Prop, Epistane & Havoc, MMV2, and M1T. I've been off everything for around 2 years and I saw that primordial had released some new products, so I thought I'd dabble with them. I had a blood panel and physical done beforehand, checked out in the normal range for everything - I'll have another done in 5 months or so to make sure I'm healthy after cycle - I recommend it for anyone using any hormonal products.

I've always responded well to DHT and related drugs, I'm a mesomorph so bulking is never the issue, and I like the alpha feeling and energy I get from DHT. I may add that out of all the PH/PS I've cycled, the only product that I used an entire bottle of was methylrage and halodrol - great stuff! Most of the others made me feel too ****ty to run a second cycle.

So on to the good stuff -

AndroDrive: I took three pills when I woke up with breakfast as the bottle said to do, which is supposedly half the dose. About two hours later I started feeling uncomfortable at work and it lasted for 5 or 6 hours...I don't know how to describe it really, just an uncomfortable nervous feeling. It wasn't really a stimulant feeling, though I did feel very awake, it was just more of a feeling that if I didn't walk around or fidget that I might come out of my skin. I'm pretty accustomed to various stimulants, and in fact I only had one cup of coffee that morning as opposed to my typical 2-3 because I wanted to really gauge the effect of my new yellow pills. I don't think that I'm overly sensitive, it just has an odd effect that you'd have to feel to get what I'm describing.

Day two of Andordrive I had the same experience. I'll probably opt to take just one of these with my AndroHard for the rest of the cycle to avoid the uncomfortable feeling I was getting. I may add that if you have a manual labor type job, you may like this more than I do, I'm flying a desk these days. Maybe moving around non-stop all day would alleviate the negative feeling - but I definitely would ease into this one.

AndroHard: I had tried the old V2 and had some limited success with it, though I'm pretty sure it made me spew breakfast at work one day, which was a little inconvenient. That made me a little gun shy to order more. This new version 3 promises no nausea, and a 24 hour release - sounds appealing on paper anyway.

I started the first day with three pills, as the bottle recommends, and around 1.5 hours after taking it I felt a subtle sense of energy and confidence - typical DHT feelings. I had the subtle feeling for 6 or 7 hours, and when I hit the weights after work I could really feel something different, which isn't usually typical with any product, so I was excited. My stamina and motivation seemed to be noticeably increased. Of course, the placebo effect is very powerful, so it could be placebo, but given the negative experience I felt with androdrive, and my previous experience with vomiting at work with AHV2, I want to say that I wasn't expecting miracles and that this is how I will feel everyday on cycle - time will tell.

Summary: Take it easy on the androdrives till you get a feel for them, and the androhard seems legit - in any case, they are certainly converting to some target hormones. I'm looking forward to a hassle free 8 week cycle.

If you haven't ever taken any hormonal products before, I want to go ahead and throw it out here that these aren't the magic pill you're looking for - it's that food your eating. You ingest a lot more food than you do supplements, and that's where the actual magic happens, the gym and the supplements are just icing on the cake! You can't out train a bad diet.

I hope my little review helps some of you out.

- JW

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Androdrive isn't something to take if you're sedentary and don't have anything to do. It literally makes you want to get up and do something.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to log a bottle of AndroDrive?!
    By ryansm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 04:25 PM
  2. original spawn and androdrive v3?
    By droppinplatez in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 08:41 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 09:19 PM