blood tests tommorow, quick advice.

jibba_128

Awards
Had symptoms of low testosterone for years, had 2 blood tests and it went from 14-10.8 (10-30nmol/l is the range), i pushed for a endo refferal.

Ive now seen the endo, and she didnt seem bothered it was that low, stating it was 'still in range'.

She has asked about my symptoms etc and has booked me in tommorow for more tests.

Im having a pitutiary profile, FSH, LH, testosterone and everything checked.

Is there any way i can throw it out a bit so its a bit lower and within the range for treatment because im sick of feeling so tired?

Also if i have a pitutiary problem will the LH be high or??

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Yeah u manipulate ur levels by using anabolics or certain other drugs, depending on what u have access to, and what type of time frame ur on.

jibba_128

Awards
i dont have any of them, so natural ways? i just want it to be at the lowest it is normally without using any drugs

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Don't go to sleep. =)

If your LH/FSH is high, then your balls are not working. This will require androgel or test injections to get your test levels back up.

If your LH/FSH is low, then your pituitary is not working. They will probably try clomid / hcg injects to try to 'jump start' your pituitary. If that fails, then you go to androgel or test injects.

jibba_128

Awards
will that take a good chunk off? i need some sleep, maybe 5 hours? im at work the same day so need to have some energy lol

jibba_128

Awards
would working out tonight and then not having any protein shakes etc after it make any difference?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you given consideration to the fact that if your levels are in the normal ranges and the "endo" feels things ate normal that maybe the root cause of what you feel may be something else and until that is addressed you are likely to continue to feel that way??

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Don't workout. That can cause an increase in test levels. Serious.

jibba_128

Awards
Have you given consideration to the fact that if your levels are in the normal ranges and the "endo" feels things ate normal that maybe the root cause of what you feel may be something else and until that is addressed you are likely to continue to feel that way??
like what?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
like what?
Nutritional deficiencies, over all stress, adrenal fatigue, depression seasonal or otherwise, thyroid imbalances, there are a ton of things. By all means continue with the tests, discuss your feelings with the doc and their findings. I just feel that trying to purposely skew the tests to give a result other than your norm could cause action to be taken that may not be needed and others that might be to be skipped over. Just food for thought brother.

jibba_128

Awards
Nutritional deficiencies, over all stress, adrenal fatigue, depression seasonal or otherwise, thyroid imbalances, there are a ton of things. By all means continue with the tests, discuss your feelings with the doc and their findings. I just feel that trying to purposely skew the tests to give a result other than your norm could cause action to be taken that may not be needed and others that might be to be skipped over. Just food for thought brother.
I know what you mean bro, how do you test for nutritional deficiencies? ive had full blood counts etc done which show my electrolytes and they were fine. Im not stressed i have a stable job and a good life, my thyroid has been tested etc etc