New Cycle/Stack Time

amcardina

Awards
Hey all,

It's about that time to be starting a new PH cycle, the first of the year for me, and I was just looking for some input on some good compounds to stack together to achieve my goals. I'm looking to for a lean bulk and increases in strength. I'm trying to stay away from wet gains if at all possible. Looking for the cycle to be 4-8 weeks. Input is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

AM

amcardina

Awards
If you have any questions on my height, weight, experience, etc....I'm an open book

PatRock

Awards
I'm very intrigued by Primordial perfomance's Andro series. But first I would suggest putting a cycle together and asking for help critiquing to suit your experience and goals. Good luck

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
helladrol or epistane would be good options. both are still available

amcardina

Awards
So I'm thinking about a Standrol/E-Stane/P-Stanz cycle about 6-8 weeks long. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do for dosing, but if anyone has done this or anything similar input would be appreciated

amcardina

Awards
Well after much deliberation I've decided that it's gonna be E-stane and P-stanz for 8 weeks. Dosing will be E-stane: wk 1= 20mg, wk 2-5= 30mg, and wk 6-8= 40mg and P-stanz: wk1-2= 100mg, wk 3-6= 150mg, and wk 7-8= 200mg. I'm looking forward to some great gains

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Bump the pstanz up to at least 300 mg, u need a lot for good results. What does your pct consist of?

amcardina

Awards
Alright thanks for the advice, with the dosages I listed I would have quite a few left over pills so ill definitely do that. Pct will be Nolva, with Recycle, with continued use of all my on cycle supports and added beta alanine, creatine, and glutamine.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd add an AI like Erase and some DAA to your pct, they're a great addition.

amcardina

Awards
I've been looking at adding some DAA, I run an AI throughout my cycle that i will continue into pct

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I've been looking at adding some DAA, I run an AI throughout my cycle that i will continue into pct
U won't need an AI on cycle for what your running, save it for your pct. What AI is it?

amcardina

Awards
I low dose on cycle to just as a precaution and up the amount during pct. I'm using triazole, I've used before on a much much harsher cycle and it worked great so I see no reason in changing it up

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The only problem with using a strong AI on a mild estrogen cycle is that you really don't want to eliminate all estrogen. Despite all the negative things we hear about it, that's only when it is in excess to a large degree, estrogen helps lubricate the joints and the "normal" amounts of water retention help keep the muscles full and help with endurance.

ManBeast

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I low dose on cycle to just as a precaution and up the amount during pct. I'm using triazole, I've used before on a much much harsher cycle and it worked great so I see no reason in changing it up
Yeah but your running 2 DHT based compounds, that in itself will help with keeping your estrogen at bay. U will definitely not need triazole on this cycle but for a cycle that could possibly raise your estrogen I understand. Save it for your pct bro.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
agreed, dont use the AI on cycle. it wont add any benefit, could actually hinder some gains

amcardina

Awards
Thanks for the advice fellas, I'm a week in and I opted not to use my AI yet. I'm saving it for PCT, it will help me more then plus it will save me a little coin in the long run

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks for the advice fellas, I'm a week in and I opted not to use my AI yet. I'm saving it for PCT, it will help me more then plus it will save me a little coin in the long run
Yeah good plan bro. Kill that sh*t.

amcardina

Awards
Thanks! It's going great so far! In case anyone is wondering, for pct, I'll be using Nolva, DAA, Triazole, and Activate Xtreme. This will be my first time using Activate, I usually run Recycle, but I hear some great things about Activate and thought I'd give it a go

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks! It's going great so far! In case anyone is wondering, for pct, I'll be using Nolva, DAA, Triazole, and Activate Xtreme. This will be my first time using Activate, I usually run Recycle, but I hear some great things about Activate and thought I'd give it a go
Sounds good, good luck bro.