New Cycle/Stack Time

  1. New Cycle/Stack Time


    Hey all,

    It's about that time to be starting a new PH cycle, the first of the year for me, and I was just looking for some input on some good compounds to stack together to achieve my goals. I'm looking to for a lean bulk and increases in strength. I'm trying to stay away from wet gains if at all possible. Looking for the cycle to be 4-8 weeks. Input is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

    AM


  2. If you have any questions on my height, weight, experience, etc....I'm an open book

  3. I'm very intrigued by Primordial perfomance's Andro series. But first I would suggest putting a cycle together and asking for help critiquing to suit your experience and goals. Good luck
    •   
       


  4. helladrol or epistane would be good options. both are still available

  5. epistane is some good stufff

  6. So I'm thinking about a Standrol/E-Stane/P-Stanz cycle about 6-8 weeks long. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do for dosing, but if anyone has done this or anything similar input would be appreciated

  7. Well after much deliberation I've decided that it's gonna be E-stane and P-stanz for 8 weeks. Dosing will be E-stane: wk 1= 20mg, wk 2-5= 30mg, and wk 6-8= 40mg and P-stanz: wk1-2= 100mg, wk 3-6= 150mg, and wk 7-8= 200mg. I'm looking forward to some great gains

  8. Bump the pstanz up to at least 300 mg, u need a lot for good results. What does your pct consist of?

  9. Alright thanks for the advice, with the dosages I listed I would have quite a few left over pills so ill definitely do that. Pct will be Nolva, with Recycle, with continued use of all my on cycle supports and added beta alanine, creatine, and glutamine.

  10. I'd add an AI like Erase and some DAA to your pct, they're a great addition.

  11. I've been looking at adding some DAA, I run an AI throughout my cycle that i will continue into pct

  12. Quote Originally Posted by amcardina
    I've been looking at adding some DAA, I run an AI throughout my cycle that i will continue into pct
    U won't need an AI on cycle for what your running, save it for your pct. What AI is it?

  13. I low dose on cycle to just as a precaution and up the amount during pct. I'm using triazole, I've used before on a much much harsher cycle and it worked great so I see no reason in changing it up

  14. The only problem with using a strong AI on a mild estrogen cycle is that you really don't want to eliminate all estrogen. Despite all the negative things we hear about it, that's only when it is in excess to a large degree, estrogen helps lubricate the joints and the "normal" amounts of water retention help keep the muscles full and help with endurance.

    ManBeast

  15. Quote Originally Posted by amcardina
    I low dose on cycle to just as a precaution and up the amount during pct. I'm using triazole, I've used before on a much much harsher cycle and it worked great so I see no reason in changing it up
    Yeah but your running 2 DHT based compounds, that in itself will help with keeping your estrogen at bay. U will definitely not need triazole on this cycle but for a cycle that could possibly raise your estrogen I understand. Save it for your pct bro.

  16. agreed, dont use the AI on cycle. it wont add any benefit, could actually hinder some gains
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  17. Thanks for the advice fellas, I'm a week in and I opted not to use my AI yet. I'm saving it for PCT, it will help me more then plus it will save me a little coin in the long run

  18. Quote Originally Posted by amcardina
    Thanks for the advice fellas, I'm a week in and I opted not to use my AI yet. I'm saving it for PCT, it will help me more then plus it will save me a little coin in the long run
    Yeah good plan bro. Kill that sh*t.

  19. Thanks! It's going great so far! In case anyone is wondering, for pct, I'll be using Nolva, DAA, Triazole, and Activate Xtreme. This will be my first time using Activate, I usually run Recycle, but I hear some great things about Activate and thought I'd give it a go

  20. Quote Originally Posted by amcardina
    Thanks! It's going great so far! In case anyone is wondering, for pct, I'll be using Nolva, DAA, Triazole, and Activate Xtreme. This will be my first time using Activate, I usually run Recycle, but I hear some great things about Activate and thought I'd give it a go
    Sounds good, good luck bro.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OH YEA, its that time boys an girls, time to win a STACK from SNS!
    By jbryand101b in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 11:53 AM
  2. First time Monster Stack Cycle
    By tasko in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 04:11 PM
  3. First time cycle. Winnie + Clen Stack
    By bigbeasta4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 09:27 PM
Log in
Log in