1st injectable

guido gorilla

Awards
What's up fellas!
Ok, I finally found a legit hook up for some real gear & want to get some opinions...
Looking for size & maybe some fat loss...

Initially wanted to run
weeks 1-4: D-bol 40mg, Test @ 500
weeks 5-12 or 14: Test @500

My hook up loves Tren tho, so he's got me thinking now...

Opinions/thoughts..?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
tes e/c 1-12 @ 500mg
D bol 1-4 30/30/40/40

guido gorilla

Awards
PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/ 3/ 3/ 3g
ERASE 1/1/3 - Bottle
Look good? Or should I throw some clomid/hcg in there?

guido gorilla

Awards
decided to go with mdrol kicker to start...btw

Yubber

Awards
You should log this man I would be curious to see how you do on it. Also I would dose your Nova higher then 20/20/10/10 for 12 weeks on. Like you said I would either stack some clomid with the Nova or dose the Nova higher. And you could use hcg if you have it to help bring the "boys" back to life. Do you have any AI's on hand incase you get any estrogen sides? :bigok: for the DAA and PES Erase though I like both those products.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
you should run adex and get clomid for pct.

guido gorilla

Awards
If any estrogen sides occur, I'll have erase on hand & some for pct

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run 1 cap ED while on. it will keep bloat and aromatization down. if things go south up it to 3 or 4 asap.

hes got nolva for pct, hes GTG. this isnt tren or deca so clomid is not needed

guido gorilla

Awards
If I were to run tren... then nolva wouldn't suffice?
Just trying to learn

PVL

Banned
Awards
If I were to run tren... then nolva wouldn't suffice?
Just trying to learn
no nolva wont stop prolactin.........look into some caber and letro

id run tren solo, its pretty wild man.........i love tren, but dont tell anyone. lol

the thing with tren is it works so fast, but the sides are unbearable if you are the type to get sides. if you dont get sides, you may fall in love with it and never come off like me......i was on 8 weeks on then 8weeks off repeating that throughout the year.........

run test for ur first cycle to get ur feet wet bro.........u will like the results at 500mg a week. the sd will kick in first and when the test hits its highest levels at around week 1.5-2.........then you will def get strong.

use nolva 40mg IMO for PCT.........

guido gorilla

Awards
Aight man. Yeah I was just curious about the tren, plan on running just the test. I've only messed with orals but dont get allot of sides from sd...
I was gna do the nolva 40/20/10/10

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't ever touch tren again- ever

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
no nolva wont stop prolactin.........look into some caber and letro

id run tren solo, its pretty wild man.........i love tren, but dont tell anyone. lol

the thing with tren is it works so fast, but the sides are unbearable if you are the type to get sides. if you dont get sides, you may fall in love with it and never come off like me......i was on 8 weeks on then 8weeks off repeating that throughout the year.........

run test for ur first cycle to get ur feet wet bro.........u will like the results at 500mg a week. the sd will kick in first and when the test hits its highest levels at around week 1.5-2.........then you will def get strong.

use nolva 40mg IMO for PCT.........
PVL, did you or any of your friends have any issues with prolactin induced gyno while running tren? How would one know?

Does anybody know if it's like estrogen induced gyno where you actually grow new breast tissue or do you just temporarily shoot man milk lol?

Worst problem I've had with tren is figuring out how to reduce post injection pain (any extra tips?), and occasionally waking up swimming in pools of sweat. Also, I now have to pay someone to scratch my back for me cause I'm just too damn swole to do it myself. lol just kidding.

But yea guido gorilla, your cycle looks solid. Honestly, you'll be fine with Nolva at 20/20/10/10. At this dosage, the drug is at a sufficient concentration in your body to induce its full effects. More won't help much (except for maybe the first two days or so, you can take a higher dose to quickly reach the steady state blood levels).

Take some progress pics and measurements. Then you'll really notice the change. I think you'll be pleased. Also be sure to eat a metric fcuk ton! Good luck to you sir.

guido gorilla

Awards
Alright, I'll do 40 for the 1st couple of days for a good kick, then drop to 20.
Thx man I appreciate it!
Another question, how about any fat loss from just straight test cycle? Just curious... I'm currently cutting a bit of bf & won't start my cycle until I'm pleased...hopefully by mid Jan or Feb...?

PVL

Banned
Awards
PVL, did you or any of your friends have any issues with prolactin induced gyno while running tren? How would one know?

Does anybody know if it's like estrogen induced gyno where you actually grow new breast tissue or do you just temporarily shoot man milk lol?

Worst problem I've had with tren is figuring out how to reduce post injection pain (any extra tips?), and occasionally waking up swimming in pools of sweat. Also, I now have to pay someone to scratch my back for me cause I'm just too damn swole to do it myself. lol just kidding.

But yea guido gorilla, your cycle looks solid. Honestly, you'll be fine with Nolva at 20/20/10/10. At this dosage, the drug is at a sufficient concentration in your body to induce its full effects. More won't help much (except for maybe the first two days or so, you can take a higher dose to quickly reach the steady state blood levels).

Take some progress pics and measurements. Then you'll really notice the change. I think you'll be pleased. Also be sure to eat a metric fcuk ton! Good luck to you sir.
yeah lactation was the side effect of tren, even if you dont have pebbles......once you get the prolactin figured out then its cool.