Most trusted PH companies

Which company do you trust?

• Total voters
G

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Getting bunk stuff is always a concern for consumers. Lets hear who you trust most to deliver.

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I like PP and CEL.

The best was ACL. Over priced but I truly felt it was superior. Their VSN-9 (halo) and HGM (EPI/HAVOC) was amazing and kicked in so fast and I used such small doses. Now I see myself even with 1.5 years break between ph's only getting the same effects (which are still great) but almost double the dose.

I like CEL due to the variety, availability, their reps, and price.

PP - has the best reps, amazing new technology, non methyl is great, always improving, legal, expensive.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will only mention the companies i've personally ran products from, but CEL, Dynamic Formulations, LGI and Hard Rock have all turned out legit. CEL and Dynamic seemingly having the strongest products.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll vouch for AMS so far.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
from what i've seen: CEL

from what i actually have experience with: FRL

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
from what i've seen: CEL

from what i actually have experience with: FRL
You used alpha mass or are using it right?
Think we spoke on PHF.
You were doing the 6 caps a day 4 weeks right? You had solid results?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think i've seen more anecdotal reports favoring IronMagLabs than for Hard Rock.

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i ordered 3 bottles of Mr. Supps Epi-strong so I will let you all know in late spring

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
PHF and IBE

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been hooked ever since Superdrone:bigok:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mrsupps, PP, Cel Top 3 imo

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'll speak to what I know. Mr supps and IBE

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mr supps, solid results and bottles are dosed correctly

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
You used alpha mass or are using it right?
Think we spoke on PHF.
You were doing the 6 caps a day 4 weeks right? You had solid results?
yeSsir! although it wasn't the fastest acting substance that i've ever tried - it eventually kicked in nice.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeSsir! although it wasn't the fastest acting substance that i've ever tried - it eventually kicked in nice.
Which week did it kick in.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any company that can provide documents of ingredient testing out to meet bottle claims.

-Matt

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We keep seeing the same 3 companies..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We keep seeing the same 3 companies..

That means those are top trusted companies. Better than seeing numerous ones thrown around

D

df122092

Awards
How about hard rock supplements? I've got some of their halo plex lying around

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
HeroSupplements looks pretty good...anybody ever have issues ordering from them directly?

i'm thinking of getting a little something

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
How about hard rock supplements? I've got some of their halo plex lying around
I personally have heard of people having issues with potency and such. I wouldnt use them myself. stick to there hdrol. not their Epi or SD or any other clones.

F

F1redUp

Awards
MRsupps hands down, always fast and never gotten a product I didn't like.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
MRsupps hands down, always fast and never gotten a product I didn't like.
Yeah and throwing up a BOGO on everything as an apology for running out of forma!? That was a nice nod to their customers.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Any company that can provide documents of ingredient testing out to meet bottle claims.

-Matt
^^^^^^^^^^^^Exactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's not about "trust", its about proving to the EDUCATED consumer that what youre selling in a very "grey area" market is legitimate. You can keep all your 10 page advertising ad's, fancy names, brilliant packaging and naked models. Just put the specs. and test results from an INDEPENDANT lab on the damn bottle and I'll be the first in line to but it by the case.

OK, maybe we still need the naked models..............

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's pretty hard to publish facts regarding grey area PHs as most universities won't test these on patients, since they are grey area.

C

Calcutta

Awards
ACL and CEL. Felt like ACL although overpriced was very effective.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's pretty hard to publish facts regarding grey area PHs as most universities won't test these on patients, since they are grey area.
test on patients? just test the material inside the bottle. as far as testing on subjects....we damn near went broke doing our case report studies with fully documented bloods.....wow that was a stressful event, and I am still getting bloods completed by testers that haven't even been released yet to public.

-Matt

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
test on patients? just test the material inside the bottle. as far as testing on subjects....we damn near went broke doing our case report studies with fully documented bloods.....wow that was a stressful event, and I am still getting bloods completed by testers that haven't even been released yet to public.

-Matt
well i agree with lab results on contests, PA does a lot of test for places now too. As for patients' bloods, I'm indifferent to that, because everyone's body handles substances differently. Don't get me wrong, I loved PP when they were affordable, but now it's way too expensive

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HeroSupplements looks pretty good...anybody ever have issues ordering from them directly?

i'm thinking of getting a little something
The website has been down for awhile, I'm not sure if they exist anymore.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i agree with lab results on contests, PA does a lot of test for places now too. As for patients' bloods, I'm indifferent to that, because everyone's body handles substances differently. Don't get me wrong, I loved PP when they were affordable, but now it's way too expensive
I completely understand.

I really wish our products cost was cheaper....it's asinine how expensive these friggin esterified hormones cost us....

We have passion, and do not want to settle for mediocre products, and be a dime a dozen....

-Matt

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I completely understand.

I really wish our products cost was cheaper....it's asinine how expensive these friggin esterified hormones cost us....

We have passion, and do not want to settle for mediocre products, and be a dime a dozen....

-Matt
then again if you think about it, it isnt much money compared to what a lot of normal peopel spend on just essentials each month. first PH's i came across were 69,79,89 dollars at max muscles in sourthen cali. when i came online and found CEL for 30 then i was shocked.

PP is still expensive but it can we worse, we could have nothing at all. legal is a big deal for some.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Anabolics 2
S Supplements 20
K Anabolics 0
A Anabolics 7
T Training Forum 2