First Cycle

pudgey

Awards
Okay so I have done my fair share of PH, but now I wanted to take it to the next level.

I was thinking of doing a cycle of simply Test E or Test Prop + Vars as my cycle any suggestions?

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
Okay so I have done my fair share of PH, but now I wanted to take it to the next level.

I was thinking of doing a cycle of simply Test E or Test Prop + Vars as my cycle any suggestions?
I did one 10 cc bottle of E years ago. 7 week. Bench went up 75 lbs. I was young and dumb, but the **** works.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
keep it simple on your first run bro ...

1) ...... weeks

1-10 test-e 500mg every week

6-10 hcgenerate 5 caps every day
10-14 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps every day
10-16 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm (suicide aromatase inhibitor)
10-14 forged steel from rlssupplements.com 1 full dose twice a day
16-20 bridge 3 caps every day

It is always a good Idea to have a AI on hand just in case you need it. You do not have to run it unless you know you are prone to gyno or unless you need it. IMO one should always have a few different ai's on hand.

1. Letro the strongest of them all for emergency only
  1. Forma-stanzol from Mrsupps.com for gyno prevention . If you must use a ai on cycle to prevent gyno then this is the one to use. Also if you end up using adex or another ai then use forma-stanzol after to prevent rebound. Finely always use forma-stanzol during pct.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
1-12 Tes e 500mg, pin 2x a wk(mon.thur or sun.wed whatever split)
1-6 anavar 60mg

pct

14-18
nolva 40/20/10/10
14-18
forma stanzol 0/8/10/10/8/6/4 total pumps a day, split into 2 doses, 12hr apart.
14-18
HCGenerate
5 caps ED til the bottles gone