What cycle would you run with these products?

W

worm212

Awards
To start off, I am not asking for anyone to
build a cycle for me! So no flaming! Haha

What bridged/reg cycle would you run if you had:

7x Superdrol (stocked up before ban.. lol)
1x M14, ADD
1x Epistane
1x H-drol

I know there isn't much variety, but ehh haha

Just interested in your replies. :)

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No supports or pct products listed?
He said he's not asking for us to build a cycle. People on here are so quick to jump.

And OP I'd look at logs. Some people run SD/hdrol or epi/hdrol bridges. But I'd be hesitant to run 2 methyls. And definitely wouldn't stack SD with a methyl.

What are your goals for the cycle?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SD/Epi bridge

sd 10/20/20
epi--------30/40/40/40

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
My vote is SD to epi bridge too. But I'd drag it out 8 weeks. No longer though than that though with methyls IMO

W

worm212

Awards
He said he's not asking for us to build a cycle. People on here are so quick to jump.

And OP I'd look at logs. Some people run SD/hdrol or epi/hdrol bridges. But I'd be hesitant to run 2 methyls. And definitely wouldn't stack SD with a methyl.

I've looked at many logs like that man! I've been looking through all of them. I wanted to bridge SD to Epi, sometime this summer, but idk.

Many people have done it without any problems. Side affects sure, but sides are almost inevitable when is comes to PH/DS. Haha I'm just looking to gain mass, and run something with it, to help solidify gains.

(Hence, the SD to Epi BRIDGE)

I definitely wouldn't stack the two, haha
I have plenty of things for PCT as well.

I just want to set up a future cycle.
I wanted to see some of the options people would portray.

I've heard a lot about M14/Epi cycles as well.

So many options, hmm haha

W

worm212

Awards
SD/Epi bridge

sd 10/20/20
epi--------30/40/40/40
I was thinking:
SD 60/60/60/60
Epi 40/40/40/40/40/40/40

.. Only not really haha nah I was actually planning to do the cycle you wrote down!

My vote is SD to epi bridge too. But I'd drag it out 8 weeks. No longer though than that though with methyls IMO
I agree man. No one wants a pickled liver haha

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
pick up a bottle of N2Gaurd & some clomid/nolva

halo/ h drol
00/50/50/100/100/100/100
SD
10/20/20

W

worm212

Awards
halo/ h drol
00/50/50/100/100/100/100
SD
10/20/20
I like this idea haha

And don't worry man, I have support supps/pct planned out.:)

I have ran h-drol before, results weren't noticeable. Lol my diet wasn't on track at all.

Do you believe the SD/h-drol be more beneficial than SD/Epi for my goal?

Both would be excellent I'm sure, but I want to use what I have carefully haha

Ultimately I could run both, seeing that I have enough products. So I guess it doesn't matter what order I do the cycles in.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i really like halo/h drol/helladrol/halovar ~ whatever the fuk you wana call it. so thats why i rec it over epi......way way back some ppl didnt respond to epi.

So being a rep the last thing i was is for ppl to come back to me saying "hey that cycle you said was so sick and awesome didnt do sh1t" or something along those lines.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good cycles suggested so far. I'd agree with them. Unlike gymrat, I was more of a non-responder to h-drol than I was to epi (weird world, huh?).

OP, I don't think I saw this anywhere, but what's your main goal of the cycle? Size/strength?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards

I wasn't trying to jump anyone I would agree sd bridge to epi as well however I was just making sure he was safe not flame. My appologies if I came off that way. I think you would be happy running epi str8 if its your first cycle however if you want to use the sd I agree with the previous posts and plan to do the same here in about 2 weeks

W

worm212

Awards
i really like halo/h drol/helladrol/halovar ~ whatever the fuk you wana call it. so thats why i rec it over epi......way way back some ppl didnt respond to epi.

So being a rep the last thing i was is for ppl to come back to me saying "hey that cycle you said was so sick and awesome didnt do sh1t" or something along those lines.
Yeah i get you, I wouldn't bash you if the cycle you recommended didnt work so great. Lol I don't bash people.:) haha but thanks for your input! Ill consider it! haha I have to search around a little more though. -.-

W

worm212

Awards
Good cycles suggested so far. I'd agree with them. Unlike gymrat, I was more of a non-responder to h-drol than I was to epi (weird world, huh?).

OP, I don't think I saw this anywhere, but what's your main goal of the cycle? Size/strength?
Haha yeah, everyones different sadly, or planning wouldn't take as much research. -_- haha and I'm just looking to gain mass, and to run something to help solidify gains. You know? Strength I am not so worried about, seeing that will come with almost any of these products.

W

worm212

Awards
I wasn't trying to jump anyone I would agree sd bridge to epi as well however I was just making sure he was safe not flame. My appologies if I came off that way. I think you would be happy running epi str8 if its your first cycle however if you want to use the sd I agree with the previous posts and plan to do the same here in about 2 weeks
Its all good man! I have a good PCT regimen in place, so no problem in that area. Thank you for checking though.:) I considered running Epi straight, but id rather run it with another compound, to get the most out of it you know?

Are you going to be logging your cycle? That'd be a good read haha

W

worm212

Awards
x2 but..

SD 20-30mg x 4 weeks
Epi 30-60mg x 2-3 weeks (might need another bottle?)
I wish i could get my hands on another bottle of Epi, or I would dose it a little higher. -_- Sadly, Im broke as of now and most likely will be for a while bahah I used all of my spending money on SD. lol

R

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Epi 30mg / hdrol 75mg for 3 weeks, then SD at 20-30mg for 3 weeks.

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
first cycle i would do is use that hdrol because its a little weaker.

do the 1x M14, ADD and hdrol bridge. as cycle 1 I guess ( I really dont know what do do with the 1x M14, ADD

2nd cycle I would do is:

SD 10/20/20/20

3rd SD 20/20/30/30

4th SD 20/20/20/30 EPI 0/0/0/20/30/40/40

5th SD stacked with andro series.

My theory is use the weaker stuff first then move into bigger cycles.

Also in the future when you use a few of these I would stack SD with some androseries products.

Also I would sell an SD bottle or two to pay for some PCT's.

B

Bombton_levin

Awards
interested in this too im debaing betweend sd/epi or sd/helladrol bridge

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Its all good man! I have a good PCT regimen in place, so no problem in that area. Thank you for checking though.:) I considered running Epi straight, but id rather run it with another compound, to get the most out of it you know?

Are you going to be logging your cycle? That'd be a good read haha
I definately will be logging the cycle it will be the first one I actually log. I will be using beast bridge to epistrong
Sd 10,20,20,20 may only do 3 weeks depends on sides
Epi 0, 0, 0, 30,45,45,45,45 again last week pending
Pre load cycle support and run through cycle for pct I have hcgen along with daa 3g daily and liquid tamoxifen dosed 20,20,10,10 goin for an all out bulk. 4 to 5k cal. I can cut fat later. Its gettin cold out and its time to get big lol starting weight will be around 175 hopefully end around 190 195. Like I said what people are posting for you sounds similar to my cycle. Best of luck to you. Kill it

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i think epi after SD is better due to kicking in faster, holding size, and controlling estogen. both would work but epi can be shorter.

oh how i miss those hdrol and bold logs! now we gotta do SD and everything!

W

worm212

Awards
first cycle i would do is use that hdrol because its a little weaker ..... Also I would sell an SD bottle or two to pay for some PCT's.
I understand what you're saying. hmmm idk though. -.-

i think epi after SD is better due to kicking in faster, holding size, and controlling estogen. both would work but epi can be shorter.

oh how i miss those hdrol and bold logs! now we gotta do SD and everything!
I've read a few posts about Epi/sd bridges rather than sd/Epi.

Is there really that much of a difference??
Other than the reasons you stated??
I'm just wondering. :p

And I know! I wish I could have gotten my hands on some bold when I had the chance./: stupid me.

W

worm212

Awards
I definately will be logging the cycle it will be the first one I actually log. I will be using beast bridge to epistrong
Sd 10,20,20,20 may only do 3 weeks depends on sides
Epi 0, 0, 0, 30,45,45,45,45 again last week pending
Pre load cycle support and run through cycle for pct I have hcgen along with daa 3g daily and liquid tamoxifen dosed 20,20,10,10 goin for an all out bulk. 4 to 5k cal. I can cut fat later. Its gettin cold out and its time to get big lol starting weight will be around 175 hopefully end around 190 195. Like I said what people are posting for you sounds similar to my cycle. Best of luck to you. Kill it
That sounds solid my friend!
I'll be watching out for that log.:)

and best of luck to you as well! Thank you!

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I understand what you're saying. hmmm idk though. -.-

I've read a few posts about Epi/sd bridges rather than sd/Epi.

Is there really that much of a difference??
Other than the reasons you stated??
I'm just wondering. :p

And I know! I wish I could have gotten my hands on some bold when I had the chance./: stupid me.
Well IMO they both suppress estrogen. my thoery is that SD kicks in fast and you make big gains from it, then entering into EPI you can have a longer cycle because its not as harsh and also your body is already anabolic/androgenic than you continue to make gains but kinda ease into PCT easier. better way at holding gains after SD as well as making gains after.

it also also better for your body to be on SD when healthy as possible then as your liver gets worked go to somethign easier. its also why people kick start test cycles with SD.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
The thing i like about sd->epi is having the 2-3 weeks of epi afterwards to solodify the gains. As opposed to going straight into PCT after SD. Epi acts as a nice step down and seems to make people feel better mentally, whereas SD can cause lethargy, sometimes even with a test base on board. Going straight from SD to clomid/molva might feel like a crash, as both of these drugs can be downers.

Also, running the SD on a fresh liver seems safer than starting it after 2-3 weeks of mucking around with epi.

W

worm212

Awards
Well IMO they both suppress estrogen. my thoery is that SD kicks in fast and you make big gains from it, then entering into EPI you can have a longer cycle because its not as harsh and also your body is already anabolic/androgenic than you continue to make gains but kinda ease into PCT easier. better way at holding gains after SD as well as making gains after.

it also also better for your body to be on SD when healthy as possible then as your liver gets worked go to somethign easier. its also why people kick start test cycles with SD.
Yes! These were my thoughts exactly!
I just always wondered why anyone would want to do it the other way around?

Silly people. Thank you for your post. :) I just wanted someone else's 2 cents on the subject. Haha

I cannot wait to start this SD/Epi cycle.

I might run m14 or SD with the h-drol in a future cycle. Doesn't seem to bad.

W

worm212

Awards
The thing i like about sd->epi is having the 2-3 weeks of epi afterwards to solodify the gains. As opposed to going straight into PCT after SD. Epi acts as a nice step down and seems to make people feel better mentally, whereas SD can cause lethargy, sometimes even with a test base on board. Going straight from SD to clomid/molva might feel like a crash, as both of these drugs can be downers.

Also, running the SD on a fresh liver seems safer than starting it after 2-3 weeks of mucking around with epi.
This is the main reason I want to run it.:)

Oh and it definitely seems safer haha SD rapes your liver regardless, may as well run it on a fresh one. Haha

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I am on 45mg of Dzine right now, I wonder how my liver is doing. I am doing 10 caps a day of cycle assist. 3+4+3

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I have some! :D Thank you for the recommendation though man!
good stuff. a normal SD cycle is harsh but many people run it jsut fine. add another 3 weeks of epi and its tough.