IBE Epistane or Pmag

cfresh1234

Awards
Can't decide between which one I want to use for my first cycle, I guess a lot depends on my goals. I want to gain some mass, but I don't want to much of the bloated look, I like to try and stay lean as possible while bulking. Obviously a little extra fat is expected. Which is best in terms of side effects? Seems to be minimal to almost no side effects for most people on Epistane. Personal experiences?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
epi, it will keep you leaner overall. Also works faster.

are you just going to use 1 bottle ?

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
How long will one bottle last? Any bad side effects?
IBE Epi comes in as 90 10mg capsules if I recall... Sooo if you wanna run 30mg (minimum dose imo)

3 caps x 7 days a week x 4 weeks = 84 caps (so 6 caps leftover)

In other words, 30mg a day would only last 4 weeks.... So it already looks like youd want another bottle if possible....

Ideally I'd aim for 40-50mg per day for 6 weeks... Depending on prior experience..

cfresh1234

Awards
I have no experience with PH's yet, but I do have plenty of lifting experience. Started off 4 years ago at 140 lbs, currently weighing in at a solid 185 with probably maybe a little under 10 % body fat. I use the natural supps like whey, multis, fish oil, pre-workouts like jacked, c4, superpump, currently trying pink magic from USP labs, as a natural test booster only on week 2 of that. I do believe that I'm ready to kick it up a notch, my biggest concern is being worried about LONG term side effects you know? I did some reading about Epistane and they don't really know for sure if there are any long term sides. So I believe it could be a gamble just to put a little extra lean mass on my frame.

cfresh1234

Awards
Have any of you guys had BAD experiences from Epi?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Never used epi heard good things about it though....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Never had a bad experience with epi. Its my favorite PH, I love it. Depending on how lean your bulk is, u might even lose a lil bodyfat on it. Just stay hydrated on it, it will have u tight and dry. You'll absolutely great on it, gives me the best pumps.

kansui

kansui

Awards
Have any of you guys had BAD experiences from Epi?
I've cycled Epi twice, with nothing but positive effects from it.. Go for it! Dose 30mg week 1, then at least 40mg/day for rest of cycle. I only cycled for 4 weeks also and still had excellent results.
Sides-- oily face/head, broke out with some pimples on arms/chest in PCT... Very mild sides IMO.
Did experience some shutdown too.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I've had great success with every brand I've used. Most ppl say though Mr Supps is the best though.

df122092

Awards
I love the thought of epinions, it sounds amazing.

BUT every male on my mothers side went bald pretty early so I think I am prone to mpb. I read epinions is pretty bad for the hairline. Any suggestions?

df122092

Awards
Should say "epi" not"epinions" lol damn auto correct

cfresh1234

Awards
Ok so how do guys think this stack right here would do for me? IBE Epistane, 6-Bromoandrostenedione, Titanium XL, and Organ Shield.

What do you guys like to run with the EPI?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd give it a shot bro. If your that worried u could go with Hdrol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
morata9 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 4
arsen602 Anabolics 45