DS 1-test cyp

slewdem

Awards
seems as if this product was rushed out.. was it even filtered? i would suggest that everyone run this product through a filter.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
And you are making this claim because.......?

:think:

blankstare

Awards
And you are making this claim because.......?

:think:
i have a fever, and a cold... might be co-incidence, but i dboubt it.. never had this with my homebrew.

filter please.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sledge will be back soon...i doubt he would "rush out" a solution....

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I have been on his 1test and 4ad for almost a week now, and feel great. I have no idea how long it takes to react to a compound that isnt clean, but I would figure that I would be sick by now if it was not clean. I highly doubt that sledge would cut any corners with his products. There have never been any complaints before, just compliments!!!

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Hey i have a fever and cold too. But it isnt from running sledges products it is just that time of year. Every one is sick right now. I would bet it is coincidence.
Dick

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
The cold is going around right now, I caught it a few days before I started my cycle and was kind of worried that if I caught the "test flu" it would make it worse. I started taking 8g of Vit C a day and it cleared up real quick. Feel great now.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
Sledge knows what he's doing....nothing was rushed out.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Anabolics lower your immune system , which makes you more succeptable to whatever is going around.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I seriously doubt sledge would rush out below quality products.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro sledge is solid i wouldnt bash him.
Dick

Stingray

Awards
Hey,

Have you ever noticed that some people come out with some negative comment to start a thread and then never post to it again? :think: