Andromass version 3 stacked with Andromass version v2 What are your thoughts?

LARRYNH

LARRYNH

Awards
Hi- I posted this on another forum but I didn't get the response I needed to start my cycle.
I am stacking Andromass v2 with the new Andromass v3

I wasn't sure if I should stack both together or run them separate for a 6 wks

did 5 pro-hormone cycles in the past 2 yrs and finished with roids from 1989
42 yrs ol
looking to get the most mass out of this cycle, I was also gona run Epi with it- first 4 weeks at 20mg day

LARRYNH

LARRYNH

Awards
How do you plan on dosing them?

Hi Rodja,

4-8 week cycle depending on daily pill intake.
Daily-
Andromass version 2 x 2 pills-9 oclock in the morning
Andromass version 3 x 3 pills-9 oclock in the morning

Andromass version 2 x 2 pills-2 pm
Epi 20mg daily
Any Ideas/ thanks for your help- I appreciate your response

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm....well, I like the Epi dose, but I'm not too sure about the AM dosings. Maybe go with a 2x2 dosing for both of them and dose the Epi at the same time?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Rodja,

4-8 week cycle depending on daily pill intake.
Daily-
Andromass version 2 x 2 pills-9 oclock in the morning
Andromass version 3 x 3 pills-9 oclock in the morning

Andromass version 2 x 2 pills-2 pm
Epi 20mg daily
Any Ideas/ thanks for your help- I appreciate your response
I can't foresee any issue running it exactly as you laid it out. Some might consider the epi dosage low, but with the grapefruit juice extract, it should be good! Although Rodja's suggestion would probably be how I would start.

LARRYNH

LARRYNH

Awards
Hmmm....well, I like the Epi dose, but I'm not too sure about the AM dosings. Maybe go with a 2x2 dosing for both of them and dose the Epi at the same time?
I will reconsider my dosing options- and can give the 2x2 dosing a shot, thanks man for checking it out

LARRYNH

LARRYNH

Awards
I can't foresee any issue running it exactly as you laid it out. Some might consider the epi dosage low, but with the grapefruit juice extract, it should be good! Although Rodja's suggestion would probably be how I would start.

Hi HTS

I originally was planning to use both versions of Andromass for a 3 week bridge.
3 weeks of the Andromass version 2, followed immediately by 3 weeks Andromass version 3 for a total of 6 weeks.

However I thought the Andromass version 2 would add a synergistic effect because of the addition of DHEA 1
so in the end I just dont know how much difference it will make in the end vs the 6 week bridge cycle
Thanks HTS for checking out my post.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm having a little trouble following your layout. Can you describe it another way as each bottle of AM will last 4 weeks at recommended dosing.