m1t instead of dbol to begin cycle?

mybadodge

Awards
any thoughts on using m1t for 3 weeks as opposed to dbol to kick off a test enth/test eq cycle?

I've had experience with M1T and know how hard it shuts you down that's why I ask (no experience with dbol yet)

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Well, for one you will not feel as good on M-1-T as you will on D-Bol. I kickstarted my cycle with D-Bol(50mg per day) for the first 4 weeks alongside Test Cyp(600mg/week, 10 weeks) and 1-Test Cyp.(600mg/week, weeks 3 thru 10) . I'm now on week 5 and decided to do a week, 2 tops of M-1-T. Well, I'm on day 2 of the M-1-T and I feel extremely tired. I'm hoping it doesn't get worse than this. On the the D-Bol I felt great. I can't comment on the gains as this is my first time trying M-1-T but side effects alone so far make D-Bol the preferable choice for me.

slewdem

Awards
m1t sucks..,. i would opt for dbol anyday over m1t..

also.. you might want to consider running some aromasin alongside the dbol.. very clean gains.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I actually like M1T, I just kicked off my test/EQ cycle with it :)

mybadodge

Awards
I actually like M1T, I just kicked off my test/EQ cycle with it :)

jweave,

how far are you in? and how is it going so far?

my first pin was lastnight, and am thinking about it..only concern is the bloat...i hold water just with test alone...but didn't really notice it when i was on m`t before..

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
jweave,

how far are you in? and how is it going so far?

my first pin was lastnight, and am thinking about it..only concern is the bloat...i hold water just with test alone...but didn't really notice it when i was on m`t before..
just started on Monday, but I've done this type of cycle before. I don't have anything against using Dbol, I just happen to have and react well with M1T @ around 20mg. As for bloat...I don't get too much as long as my diet and cardio are in check ;) This is a recomp/cutter cycle anyway, so I shouldn't be holding too much, esp with Tri-max.

BTW I'll be ending this 12 weeker with winny, which I really like also :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 4
IGF-1/GH 16