BEASTDROL A FAKE????????

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
Hey, I used beastdrol a few months ago and now my friend just bought his bottle last week. He finally got it today, and is a little different than the bottle that I recieved a while back. For one, the lot/exp date isnt printed on the actual bottle...it came with a sticker at the bottom that was half way about to fall off. Another thing....My bottle of beast had a BLUE bull along with the blue words etc. His is PURPLE. I remember popping a cap from my bottle and I dont remember if there was cotton in the pills or powder, but his has powder. Mine smelled like CHEMICALS, and his smells like absolutely NOTHING. I Remember putting some of the powder into my hand, and it became sticky while rubbing the substance. His never became sticky..it looks like straight up salt. What is the deal...did my friend Harryla504 buy a fake batch???

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I have seen a beastdrol imposter on amazon. It's still a blue bull. Your friend bought from a scam artist

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
He bought it from Mrsupps. We are about to post some pictures right now

adnscmplx

Awards
I have seen a beastdrol imposter on amazon. It's still a blue bull. Your friend bought from a scam artist
ReyMan, how did you know it was fake? There are some great deals on beast on amazon right now it looks legit to me, am I missing something?

OP my beast has the dark blue bull, dosen't really smell, and has a sticker. I got it from the mr supps site. I'm only on the first week but I am feeling something, I would be very surprised if it is not legit.

Also next time, please use more question marks so we can be 100% certain that you are asking a question. Continue to use all caps as well.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure mr supps wouldnt send you a fake beastdrol...

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
I tried to post pics, but they said that I couldnt post pics because I dont have 50 posts yet.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You could load the pic to a website and post a link here

Tbol

Awards
ReyMan, please enlighten us. I'be been asking questions in the forum bc I plan on a Beastrol cycle. THAT I BOUGHT ON AMAZON!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!

adnscmplx

Awards
ReyMan, please enlighten us. I'be been asking questions in the forum bc I plan on a Beastrol cycle. THAT I BOUGHT ON AMAZON!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!

Agree. What do you got ReyMan...

Tbol

Awards
Sealed black cap? This seller had a very high, 95+% approval rating. Gonna b pi$$ed.!!!

Tbol

Awards
Cap and bottle sealed. No cotton. All white capsule. Please let me know! Was planning on starting in 3 (long) weeks. @#$%!!!!!!!!!!

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
My caps were blue and white, with cotton. The bull looks the same though, but I can't tell the color. If it turns out to be bunk man, pm me. I've got an unopened bottle from mr. supps

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Just call up mrsupps and ask them about the pills and container and how to tell if it is a fake. There is no way mr supps would sell their OWN product fake lol

Tbol

Awards
I guess I need to start my cycle early to find out?????? I emailed glamazon to complain, I will not let this stand as is!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
first off how do you KNOW it's fake? second if you really think it is fake why would you put it into your body..you could be swallowing poison for all you know.

Tbol

Awards
I emailed the seller on flamazon, I will find out. This seller is linked to a rep on this forum. Gonna blow it up.

Tbol

Awards
Man thank you! And I apologize for getting crappy. I bought 2 bottles bc of the ban. Can't wait to start bridge with furuza. I've bothered people in this forum asking questions and now I may have bought a fake. I got a little excited. Sorry!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a seller on amazon a while back who was ripping off Beastdrol. I know that Nate said he was working toward a lawsuit to straighten that out (totally ripped off Beastdrol). That's not to say any Beastdrol selling on their is fake; just that one particular knockoff that one user was selling.

That being said, if you purchased from Mr. Supps directly, rest assured that you've got quality SD + LCLT.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was a seller on amazon a while back who was ripping off Beastdrol. I know that Nate said he was working toward a lawsuit to straighten that out (totally ripped off Beastdrol). That's not to say any Beastdrol selling on their is fake; just that one particular knockoff that one user was selling.

That being said, if you purchased from Mr. Supps directly, rest assured that you've got quality SD + LCLT.
I agree with beast here. I heard the same about the guy on amazon ripping off Beastdrol. I can assure you that whatever was bought at Mr supps is legit though, even if there was a slight change in the label or capsules. ;)

Tbol

Awards
Beast, thank you for your input. May I email you? I'm new and don't know how to do some things.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
how soon is this superdrol ban going to happen? I would prob buy a few bottles of beastdrol to save for later but I dont want to buy it this month...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beast, thank you for your input. May I email you? I'm new and don't know how to do some things.
Sure thing, man. Just send me an e-mail to the address in my signature (just FYI I'm about to pass out, soon, so if you send it tonight, I probably won't have a chance to see it until tomorrow).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how soon is this superdrol ban going to happen? I would prob buy a few bottles of beastdrol to save for later but I dont want to buy it this month...
I honestly don't know. I know that some of the e-tailers are selling off their stock pretty quickly, though. Some are getting rid of all of it, it appears, while others seem to make it sound like they just don't know if they'll be receiving any more.

I'd imagine there is a thread on here somewhere (or somewhere on the web) that has more specifics on proposed dates, etc.

Tbol

Awards
I read the 23rd of Jan for the ban on this forum. I will email Mbeast tomorrow.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fake, bunk, w/e, it doesn't matter, show proof of purchase if you are not satisfied with the product (or your friend) and get a full refund or exchange.

/thread.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Agree. What do you got ReyMan...
Sorry for not reaponding. Worked a long shift today, I'll send a link. It has the name beastdrol but looks almost nothing like the real thing

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
My bottle of beast is small and have a black cap...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, no worries! the last batch of beast made came with the black caps and smaller bottle. I just received 2 shipments in the last month of these.

Tbol

Awards
Seller emailed me and blamed company represented in this forum. Said product was 100% legit.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^This entire post is WHY I always support my local supplement shop. I get a face to go with whatever clone they're selling. If I doubt it's potency they take care of me on the spot.

In today's world anything can be faked; except wrestling and the female orgasm of course....

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

This. If you bought from Mr.Supps then you are FINE. Take a minute and relax. Take a deep breath. Your $hit is legit man. Get ready to blow up.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
There is one store that is selling Beastdrol in a bundle, 5 for $160. his singles are still higher price.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I dont understand why people continue to buy supps from Amazon and ebay:confused:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont understand why people continue to buy supps from Amazon and ebay:confused:
I have no idea.

It's not just about what you're getting. You also want to make sure your product has been stored properly. Even if it's legit, it's not gonna be great if they've had it in a warehouse at 105 degrees for several months.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got a message back from Mr supps and I feel good about taking the beast now.... So should I take the beast and the liv52 at the same time or different times? What about the omega 3 and grape seed antioxadant crap?
I would dose the liv52 about 2-4 hours away from Beast doses

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can take your other supports at the same time just fine

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Just got a message back from Mr supps and I feel good about taking the beast now.... So should I take the beast and the liv52 at the same time or different times? What about the omega 3 and grape seed antioxadant crap?
take the beast w/ fish oil and take grap seed/ liver 52 at night before bed IMO

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
What message did you get??

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I asked about the mfg date and purple bottle and this is my reply...

"Yes, that is correct. 113011 It is just a slip up there with the nfg and the mfg wording. It was just a guess with the date I gave you,those you have are appropriate for the time they were shipped also. Its a good batch number. Dont worry about the color of the bottle it is different than our old labels. Go for it bro and happy lifting"
Glad they could help you out bro, and assure you that you stuff is legit and G2G ;)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took my first cap of beast today too get adapted to it. Another thing I may not have mentioned... I weigh 137lbs, should I stop at 20mg or could I go to 30mg if I felt fine???
137lbs? please step away from the beast!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep and Im 3.5% Body Fat, I'll be the first lightweight I know taking beast.... Any suggestions... 30mg????
first time, there's no reason to go above 20. Shoot, there are plenty of users that report significant gains at 10mg.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yep and Im 3.5% Body Fat, I'll be the first lightweight I know taking beast.... Any suggestions... 30mg????
Bro eat a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwich...with tuna

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I took my first cap of beast today too get adapted to it. Another thing I may not have mentioned... I weigh 137lbs, should I stop at 20mg or could I go to 30mg if I felt fine???
Dude...you're 5-8 137 lbs...Why are you taking Beastdrol? Anyway, you're probably gonna take it anyways so I would recommend, like the other guys, to start at 10 mg. Give it some time to work it's magic before upping the dose thinking you need more. G/L.

Tbol

Awards
AT YOUR AGE, I would suggest a new product. Meatntaters XL Xtreme. It would work great for you. Good luck!