1,4 Andro worth the cost?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im now thinking of adding 600mg of 1,4andro-dione to my 1st 1Test/4AD cycle. Im planning on:

200mg 1test
200mg 4AD
600mg 1,4andro

For 2 4week cycles, this will cost over $100, just for the 1,4.

Do you think that its advantages are worth the extra cash?

Thanks for any input
BigV

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1,4andro can sometimes take 2-3 weeks to kick in, so it might not be such an advantage on a shorter cycle. It is a great PH though and would be cheaper to buy some powder from kilosports and cap your own pills (as I plan to do in the near future). Anywho, you might leave it out on this cycle and use it on a 6weeker.

Good luck.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip, pogue. Its still pricey in bulk - I was planning on capping my own and it still comes to over $100 for 36g. (600g a day for 60days).

BigV

M

made2last

Awards
Thanks for the tip, pogue. Its still pricey in bulk - I was planning on capping my own and it still comes to over $100 for 36g. (600g a day for 60days).

BigV
Damn that is still pricey

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is pretty pricey. $100 anyway you go is what its looking like if you want it haha

P

pcarzola

Awards
In my opinion, you have to dose the Andro products so high to see any effect it becomes cost prohibitive. At least thats my experience. Im currently in the 4th week of a 1,4 Andro cycle and I see nada. Thought I did a couple times but it was just wishful thinking lol.

J

john6370

Awards
Companies that only deal with andro(dhea) have put lost of science into increasing the the quality and delivery system. Do not waist money on bulk powder look into liquid delivery much better, safer, and cheaper. You can get the entire cycle for under 100 that includes pct. Just look around.

P

pcarzola

Awards
Liquid delivery, effervescent blah blah blah. I thought the same thing bro. But it comes down to raw dosage. And the fact is that most of these products are tremendously underdosed for anabolic effect. Again, just my experience and research. My experience is strictly with the AMS RDE product line. Currently, Im taking 6 1 andro a day and 4 4-ad a day. Both RDE and Minimum effect. Im not saying no effect, I get some good pumps which may or not be attributed to the products. But COSTWISE, the benefit does not equate with the cost.

J

john6370

Awards
I took lg science andro 3 times a day and I went from benching 405 X2 to 405 x 5 in 2 weeks.

J

john6370

Awards
I do not think andro products will get you over much over your natural limit at recommend dose. But that should be your goal because your can keep your gains without going on another cycle.

J

john6370

Awards
Also andro products are a 2 step conversion and the conversion is based on liver enzymes and everyone is different. also after about 6 weeks the gains slow down for most and you might even start losing gains because the liver is running out of enzymes for conversion then it is time to pct. I read article on this process if I find the link I will post. This happens on most conversion type ph but andro is a 2 step type so after 6 to 8 weeks your body is done for me gains stop at 4-5 WEEKS. I never took a strong ph because at work we are tester for insurance and of our blood levels are bad our insurance goes up. In fact my blood levels are great.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
What is 1,4 Andro? I know 1,4 AD is banned, but that doesn't mean it can't be had... Is it just 1-DHEA + 4-DHEA?

J

john6370

Awards
1,4 dhea are 2 steps from active hormone 1,4 ad are one step

J

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And people wonder why many use gear. Hell my understanding is even if you pay high prices a 10ml 200mg pr ml vial of test is often found under $80. I am sure 200mg of test a week would blow any prohormone away. Why the hell are they so much more expensive than steroids?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
I find the Andros to be a waste of time for the most part. Gains aren’t super maintainable especially from the wet compounds. Plus the short duration of cycles (4-6 weeks) will leave you with some glycogen retention and very little real muscle gains

T

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And people wonder why many use gear. Hell my understanding is even if you pay high prices a 10ml 200mg pr ml vial of test is often found under $80. I am sure 200mg of test a week would blow any prohormone away. Why the hell are they so much more expensive than steroids?
Because people will pay good money for them so they dont HAVE to inject. - Myself personally, I run PH's because i want to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, as well as not have everyone around me know im on steroids. Im not trying to become a baloon, just reach my max genetic with some help. But like many have said, every body is different, i know that 1,4 works for me. :)

J

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because people will pay good money for them so they dont HAVE to inject. - Myself personally, I run PH's because i want to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, as well as not have everyone around me know im on steroids. Im not trying to become a baloon, just reach my max genetic with some help. But like many have said, every body is different, i know that 1,4 works for me. :)
Oh they work. Just 1ad worked well on a one month for me. it was a bit expensive, but since one bottle was given to me the price was right. I agree with your points. I just think the stuff is overpriced in the day of the net i think the companies need to realize most people eventually have access to gear and many would use it. Even if you ran low does i dont think everyone on gear gets a build that screams i juice.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
His name is Robert Paulson

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aside from this being a 4 year bump (and a weird question anyway) is it just me or is anyone wondering if Volvo140G is still around and if so is the avatar of her??.......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bell1986 Evomuse 20
U Supplements 22
U Supplements 0
U Supplements 0
Jpb2013 Anabolics 1