Test and Cardio

  1. Test and Cardio


    Hey, how much will going on Test Ethanate slow me down? This will be my first cycle, with Test E at 500mg a week. I know DBol does a number on your stamina, but will test help it? I have to do group formation runs with the army and I don't want to be all slow and fall out. Thanks for the input.


  2. Well, your legs may get pumped up while your are doing cardio, that kinda sucks

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis
    Well, your legs may get pumped up while your are doing cardio, that kinda sucks
    That doesn't sound fun, if thats all tho, I'm sure I can tough it out.

    How obvious is it if someone is on their first AAS cycle....I'm pretty big now, but will it be obvious that I'm on **** in like my PT uniform (t-shirt and shorts).
    •   
       

  4. powerlifter6920
    powerlifter6920's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    That doesn't sound fun, if thats all tho, I'm sure I can tough it out.

    How obvious is it if someone is on their first AAS cycle....I'm pretty big now, but will it be obvious that I'm on **** in like my PT uniform (t-shirt and shorts).

    Just tell em you are on M1T and 4AD (both legal for now).

  5. Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter6920
    Just tell em you are on M1T and 4AD (both legal for now).
    Thats true

  6. well that would work unles they wanted to test u for aas..when u might be in a bit more trouble..but like powerlifter6920..if anyone questions u just say ur on m1t and 4ad

  7. Quote Originally Posted by keith1569
    well that would work unles they wanted to test u for aas..when u might be in a bit more trouble..but like powerlifter6920..if anyone questions u just say ur on m1t and 4ad
    Right, the only way the army tests for AAS is if the commander suspects a soldier and has him specifically tested for AAS. The regularly administered drug tests are just for the standard drug list (cocaine, heroin, marijuana, ecstasy, speed, **** like that). The only problem is that I don't think most of the people in my unit have heard of M1T or 4AD. I wouldn't have believe theres legal **** out there with those kind of results unless I saw it for myself. Maybe I'll just go on M1T and 4AD while they're still legal then go on the test next year when those two are illegal .
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A question about 1-test and slin
    By elijah_123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 03:48 PM
  2. AAS testing and the military???
    By SirJuice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 05:30 PM
  3. fina, 1-test, and dmso
    By iisahillbilly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 10:31 AM
  4. Test and Esters
    By teekahty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:07 PM
  5. 1-Test and Immune function
    By DevilSmack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 10:58 PM
Log in
Log in